Lifted

Say Something

Jimin

In the middle of the night I had to pee, so I silently left the room. When I was done and washed my hands I looked in the mirror and noticed that I was smiling unconsciously. I looked happy. I was happy. Very happy. So happy that it was almost surreal.

'I'm gonna go back to bed and lie down next to my boyfriend. My boyfriend.' I thought. I still couldn't quite believe it. I silently sneaked back into Yoongi's room and carefully lay back down next to him trying not to wake him up. He seemed to have noticed the bed dipping, because I heard him let out a sigh and suddenly he was snuggling up to my body again. I felt my smile grow bigger and closed my eyes to go back to sleep.

 

Yoongi

When I drifted back to consciousness I felt a slight weight on my body. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that Jimin's head was lying on my chest and that he had slung a leg over mine. I let my head fall back into my pillow and smiled. I reached up my arm and softly caressed his hair. I didn't really mind waking up first, I felt like I could just keep lying there like that forever, but the day was having different plans. A few loud knocks pulled me out of my doze.

Wake up, Guys! We have a schedule later.” I heard Namjoon call.

Alright!” I called back and that was enough to make him go away. I felt Jimin stir and he let out an adorable sigh. I ran my fingers through his hair.

Hey there.” I whispered. He grumbled and clasped me a little tighter. I chuckled.

Jimin~” I whispered again and lifted my head to kiss his head. “Wake up! We have to get up.”

Jimin grumbled again, but started to move. He lifted his head and turned to face me. His eyes were only half-open and he looked at me like a confused puppy. I chuckled again.

Mmm, stop laughing...” he mumbled as he rubbed his eyes. I sat up slowly and Jimin moved a little out of the way sitting on my bed, too.

Hey.” I said.

What?” Jimin mumbled and looked at me tiredly.

Good Morning~” I said and leaned towards him.

I didn't brush my teeth, yet!” he whined.

Me neither, I don't care.” I said and kissed him softly. Jimin then let his head fall on my shoulder and nuzzle my neck.

I don't want to get up.” he said.

We have to!” I said and reluctantly pulled away to get up. I grabbed Jimin's hands and pulled him up with me. He wound his arms around me and we waddled comic out the door. I laughed. We were greeted by Jin and Namjoon.

Morning.” Jimin and I said in unison.

Oh, gross, you're such an annoying couple!” Namjoon joked and walked to the kitchen.

Shut up!” I yelled after him. Jin smiled as he shook his head and followed him into the kitchen.

 

Jimin

After we had brushed our teeth and stuff I went to the room I was sharing with Jungkook. I got a little nervous. When I entered the room Jungkook was trying to fix his bed-hair in front of the mirror. He looked up when I entered the room and mumbled a silent “Morning.” before diverting his attention back to his reflexion.

Morning.” I responded and closed the door. I went to the cupboard and pulled out a jeans and a comfortable sweater. Jungkook was already dressed and seemed to be done fixing his hair, because he then walked towards the door. I turned around and called his name to stop him. He turned to face me and looked at me with an innocent look on his face.

Hm?”

Jungkook, if you-....if this bothers you or if you need space I can move into Yoongi's room or we can switch rooms so you can move into the single room.” I said not really happy about my own suggestions though. Jungkook's reaction surprised me. When I had mentioned moving the evening before he had acted like he doesn't care, but he now looked at me as if I had said something terrible.

No!” he said and looked at me like a sad puppy. “I-I don't want you to move, Jimin!”

I was confused.

But yesterday you were so weird and distant. I thought you might want this.” I said.

No, Jimin, I'm sorry. I was...I was a little baffled and surprised. I just didn't expect this and I wasn't sure how to react.”

Do you...I mean are you...okay with it?” I asked carefully.

Of course, Jimin! I'm happy for you guys, it just feels new to me.”

Me, too, bro.” I said and we both smiled.

Jimin, you're one of my best friends, I don't want you to move out of our room.” Jungkook said and without really realizing how it happened we were suddenly hugging tightly. I was so relieved. It lifted a big weight off my chest. We parted and smiled at each other happily.

Jungkook went to eat breakfast then and I changed into my clothes.

 

Yoongi

After breakfast everyone got ready to leave. One of our managers would pick us up soon. I pulled Jimin into my room saying that I had something to discuss. We closed the door and he looked at me expactantly.

Namjoon and I talked yesterday. He said it might be easier if we told our managers, so that we wouldn't have to be super careful all the time, but I wanted to talk to you about it first. What do you think?”

Jimin looked a little uncertain and bit his lip. I couldn't deny that it distracted me a little.

I don't know. I'm not sure. I'm afraid of their reaction. What if they disapprove or tell Bang PD?” Jimin said and I could hear the panic in his voice.

I don't think they'll do that. We've worked with them for so long I think they'll be supportive, but I don't want to do it if you don't want it.” I said and stepped a little closer and put one hand on his cheek reassuringly caressing his skin. He bit his lip again and thought for a moment. I couldn't help but look at it.

Namjoon's probably right. It'll be much easier if they know.” Jimin said.

Yeah.” I agreed.

Let's do it.” Jimin said.

Okay.” I mumbled and pulled him into a kiss as I closed my eyes. I felt him smile into the kiss before responding. His lips were too soft to be true. It was my addiction. We enlaced each others lips again and again until we parted to get some air. We heard Namjoon call everyone to leave.

We don't have time.” Jimin whispered.

I know.” I mumbled as I nuzzled Jimin's neck and let out a sigh. I heard him giggle.

Let's go.” he said and pulled me with him out of the room.