Date-Night

Say Something

Jimin

We were standing in the lobby of the cinema looking at the program to decide what movie we'd watch.

How about that one? Yoongi asked as he pointed at one of them.

Sounds good. I heard it's a good one.” I answered.

Okay. Wait here I'll go buy the tickets.” he then said and was about to walk towards the counter.

Wait.” I said and fished out my wallet. He walked back to me and said: “Park Jimin, put that thing away!”

But-” I started.

This is our first real date, I'm paying.”

What about the one at the Christmas market?” I and raised an eyebrow.

That doesn't count. We were drunk and it was under a pretext.” he said and stepped a little closer and looked into my eyes.

I wanna do this the right way.” he silently said. I felt the strong urge to kiss him, but I knew I couldn't do that there in the middle of a cinema. I opened my mouth to answer something, but he interrupted me.

Don't argue with me!” he said and pointed a finger at me.

Alright.” I responded and rolled my eyes.

I'll be right back.”

Yoongi then smiled at me, ruffled my hair and then went to buy the tickets. Thankfully, the cinema wasn't very crowded that evening. When he came back we went to buy popcorn and something to drink and then we went to the screen where our movie would be played and took our seats. We started eating our popcorn while waiting for the advertising to start. When the lights went out and it started we leaned closer to each other and Yoongi put his hand between us with his palm upwards in an offering gesture. I took his hand and interlaced our fingers. His hand was comfortably warm and he started to tenderly caress my hand with his thumb. I leaned my head back against the seat and relaxed.

 

Yoongi

What do you think?” I asked Jimin as we got back to the lobby of the cinema.

It was so good!” he said excitedly and smiled brightly. I couldn't help but smile, too.

Yeah, right?” I answered and we walked to the exit. As soon as we were outside I put an arm around Jimin's shoulders and pulled him closer to me as we walked. I heard him giggle as he put an arm around my waist. I looked around and quickly placed a kiss on his head. Jimin affectionately pressed his head against my shoulder. We walked for a while and as we got closer to the river we came across some booths that were selling food.

Hungry?” I asked.

Sure.” Jimin answered and we let go of each other to look through the food selection. When we had chosen we asked them to wrap it up so we could take it to the river. They gave us a bag with the food and we thanked them and politely said goodbye. We then kept walking till we reached the river. It was already getting dark and we chose a spot with almost no people around. We then sat down at the shore and I unpacked our food.

It looks delicious.” Jimin said as he examined it. I made a sound of agreement and took a bite of my food.

Mhmm! God, it's so good, you have to try this.” I said and fed Jimin a bite of my food. His eyes went wide and he gave me a thumbs up.

It's really good!” he said and then fed me, too. As he kept eating a little bit of sauce got stuck to the side of his mouth. I reached out my hand and wiped it away with my finger. I then the remains off of my finger. Jimin looked around and then leaned towards me. We exchanged a short peck. I smiled to myself as I kept eating.

 

Jimin

When we had finished our food. Yoongi took out his phone and plugged in his earphones. I took one of them and put it in my ear and he took the other. I scooted a little closer.

I want to show you something.” Yoongi said as he scrolled through his phone.

What is it?” I asked.

Something I've recently composed.” he said and I got excited. He then pressed play and showed me the composition. I attentively listened to it. It was beautiful. When it was over Yoongi stopped the music and fidgeted a little.

What do you think?” he asked. He was clearly a little nervous and it confused me. It was a rather rare thing for him to openly be this anxious.

It's beautiful, Yoongi.” I said. He looked up at me and just stared at me for a moment before looking forward.

I already wrote some lyrics. I got some for a rap, but there's also a vocal part. I want you to sing it.” he said. I blushed a little.

Really?” I asked.

Yeah.” he said and looked down as he played around with the phone in his hands.

What's it about?”

Us.” he said and it definitely wasn't the answer I had expected. I blushed even more then.

Really?” I asked again. He nodded. I then took one of his twitchy hands and turned sideways to place a kiss on his shoulder.

Then I'd love to sing it.” I said. Yoongi then finally turned his head and looked at me as if he was surprised by my answer. I smirked and put one finger under his chin to pull his face closer as I leaned in to kiss him tenderly. He immediately responded to it and chased my lips when I pulled away. He put his hand on my neck and pulled me closer again leaning our foreheads together.

I'm so lucky.” he whispered.

Shut up.” I whispered back and pulled him into another kiss. I felt him smirk against my lips before he continued to kiss me softly. It wasn't rushed or demanding. Our lips roamed around each other in a slow rhythm. Yoongi's hand wandered to my cheek and he gently caressed it as he kept kissing me tenderly. When we took a break for more air Yoongi said: “You taste delicious.”

I giggled.

It's probably the food.”

No, it's you.” he instantly responded and I felt embarassed. I leaned my head on his shoulder and Yoongi leaned his on mine as he put on another song. He then let go of my hand and put his arm around me. I scooted closer and snuggled up to his side. My hand slid up to his neck and I just started to lazily my fingers over his skin as I listened to the music.

 

Yoongi

The touch of Jimin's fingers spread goosebumps on my skin, but it felt so relaxing. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe how happy I was. I hadn't been that happy for a long time and all I could think about was that I wanted it to last forever. Besides of BTS, Jimin was the best that had ever happened to me and it seemed so surreal to me that I was lucky enough to be the person he loved, to be able to call him mine, but it was real. And the intensity of that realization overwhelmed me. I slid my fingers up and down his arm and closed my eyes just enjoying the moment wishing it would just never end.