Bed-Talk

Say Something

Jimin

The next morning in the bus on our way to our schedule, thoughts kept circling around in my head.

'We haven’t cleared our feelings, yet.'

Should we talk about it, then? Should we clear our feelings? Or was he still thinking the way he did before? Or even worse…did he only say that to make Hoseuk keep his mouth shut? I pulled out my phone and texted Yoongi.

“Can I come to your room to talk this evening?”

“You want to talk?”

“Shouldn’t we? You said we should clear our feelings.”

He didn’t answer to that. I got pissed.

“I don’t understand you. Can’t you finally make a decision? You’re confusing me to death and it hurts. One moment I feel like I’m so much to you, the next I feel like a worthless piece of .”

I would’ve blushed if I had faced him. I nervously waited for his reply.

“You know it’s not like that.”

“How would I know? You’re never really honest with me.”

“Okay, let’s talk later in my room.”

I was nervous the whole day, trying not to meet his eyes. But when I thought about what I would say to him later, my mind was blank.

 

Yoongi

When we got home I took a shower first to calm my nervous heart. When I was done I texted Jimin.

“You can come over now.”

I sat down on my bed and started to dry my hair with a towel. A few moments later Jimin entered the room with a small box of strawberries in his hands. He sat down next to me on my bed. I stopped drying my hair and we looked at each other for a moment. The tension of yesterday was right back. Jimin broke the eye contact and offered me the strawberries. I took one to have an excuse for hushing.

“Your hair’s still wet.” Jimin said and touched a wisp of my hair. He played around with it with his fingers for a moment and I unconsciously closed my eyes, because I got goosebumps. I felt his fingers hesitate for a moment, but then he continued to touch my hair while my eyes were still closed. He then took the towel and gently dried my hair with it. I enjoyed it. Even though my eyes were closed, I felt him come closer.

“Another strawberry?” he asked silently. I nodded. With one hand he continued to dry my hair and with the other he fed me a strawberry. It was delicious, but my thoughts drifted to another ‘taste’. I opened my eyes and Jimin stopped and put away the towel. He was closer than I had expected and our eyes met. My hand wandered to his cheek and slightly caressed it.

“Thanks…” I mumbled. My hand wandered into his hair and my fingers ran though it. I slightly his neck. He closed his eyes. I came closer. My lips grazed along his jaw, wandered to his cheek and then to his ear. I playfully bit his earlove. I didn’t know where that was coming from.

“Another strawberry?” I whispered into his ear.

“Yes…” he answered with a slight tremble in his voice. I took a small strawberry and told him to open his mouth. I let the strawberry touch his lips, but then I took it away, put it into my mouth and laughed. Jimin opened his eyes and said:

“Let me taste it, too.”

Before I realized what he was referring to, he kissed me deeply and stole a part of the strawberry from my mouth. I immediately responded to the kiss and soon it obviously wasn’t about the strawberry anymore which was already gone now. I pulled him closer and kissed him passionately.

 

Jimin

My heart was threatening to jump out of my chest. I put my arms around his neck and Yoongi kind of pulled me onto his lap. I wrapped my legs around him. He broke the kiss and caressed my lip with his thumb.

“Why can’t we keep our hands off of each other?” he whispered and I got goosebumps.

“Didn’t we actually want to talk?” I said and smirked. Yoongi kissed my cheek.

“Jimin?”

“Yes?”

“Don’t you ever think you’re worthless to me.” he said and we looked into each other’s eyes. He pulled me into his arms and let himself fall backwards, so that I was kind of lying on top of him. I nuzzled his neck.

“Please stay here.” he said silently. I nodded and hugged him and closed my eyes, breathing in his sweet scent.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for the bizarre shift in the mood....the chapter seems really weird anyway ~.~" Sorry