Perfect

Say Something

Jimin

The next weeks were a bit sressful for everyone. We were all doing our best for our next album, working hard. Everyone was tired and there wasn't much time to rest. It also meant that Yoongi and I didn't have much time for each other. He was doing a lot of extra work staying late at the recording studio. I knew he was only doing it, because he wanted to do his best, he wanted it to turn out good, but I was getting a bit worried and I missed him more and more. When he came back to the dorm late at night, he was usually so tired that he pretty much just fell into bed and passed out. I stayed in my room with Jungkook more often, because I didn't want to bother him when he's so tired, but I started to really miss just being with him.

One evening when everyone had already returned from the studio and resting, Yoongi was still there. I had no idea when he'd be back, but I had barely seen him all day and couldn't fall asleep, so I stayed in the living room waiting for him to come home.

When I finally heard the lock of the front door being opened I got up from the couch and waited for him to come in. He entered the living room and I could already see how exhausted he was.

“Hey~” I said silently. He looked up and smiled faintly.

“Hey.” he answered and walked over to hug me.

“How did it go?” I asked as I hugged him back.

“Good...I think...” he answered and I felt him resting his head on my shoulder, He didn't seem to plan to let go just, yet, so I grasped him tighter and my fingers over his neck and heard him sigh.

“Are you hungry? Do you want to eat something? We have some leftovers.” I then said. Yoongi grumbled.

“No...I just wanna sleep, I'm too tired.” he answered in a drowsy voice. We then slowly pulled apart and I leaned in to give him a short tender kiss.

“Goodnight.” I then said and turned to go although I felt a bit sad, but Yoongi suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards him.

“Where are you going?” he asked.

“To bed?!” I asked irritated.

“Why don't you come sleep with me? You haven't in a while...” he then said and I felt my heart flutter.

“I thought...I mean...I don't want to bother you when you're so tired.” I said. Yoongi then slid his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

“I sleep much better when you're with me.” he mumbled and let his head fall on my shoulder again. My heart jumped in joy and I slid my arms around his neck.

“I miss you Jimin~” he then mumbled in his drowsy voice and nuzzled my neck making my heart beat faster.

“I miss you, too.” I said and slowly ran my fingers through his hair.

“We need to move this to my bed or I might just fall asleep on the spot.” Yoongi then said and I giggled as we pulled apart. We then went into his bedroom and I already lay down. I turned sideways facing him and waited for him as he changed into comfortable sleeping clothes. As he approached the bed I lifted the blanket and he slid under. He then made me lie on my back as he halfway lay down on top of me. He slung one of his legs and an arm all over me and nuzzled his head into my neck. I was a bit surprised, but then a warm feeling rushed through my veins. I had missed this a lot. I lay one of my hands on his arm softly over his skin and slid the other one to his head caressing his hair. I heard him let out a heavy sigh and then he snuggled even closer. It was prettty cute and it felt good to be the one taking care of him for a change instead of the other way around. I listened to his breaths becoming slower and more and more even and it calmed me down until I fell asleep, too.

 

Yoongi

When I woke up it was already quite bright and I hadn't slept that good in a while. I didn't need to open my eyes to know that the warm body next to me was Jimin's. I let out a relaxed sigh and opened my eyes. When I saw Jimin I had to smile. He was curled up in fetus position at my side and his sleeping face just looked adorable. I carefully turned to face him and for a while just listened to his breathing. Then I leaned forward and placed a tender kiss on his head. I didn't mean to wake him up, but he suddenly stirred and slowly opened his eyes tiredly rubbing them. My heart was warming from the sight and I pulled him into my arms. Jimin let out a sigh and then slid his arms around me as he snuggled up to me. I felt the stress from the last few weeks seep out of my bones and I felt myself relax deeply. Jimin grumbled and I tenderly his head. I felt so relaxed that I thought I might just fall asleep again any second and Jimin seemed like he also hadn't fully wakened, yet, but we were harshly pulled out of our bubble when Namjoon knocked on our door and told us to get up. I sighed and Jimin whined burying his head in my chest.

Come on...let's get up.” I said and yawned.

Don't wanna.” he mumbled. It made me smile. When I tried to move he clung to me even tighter.

Hey, I can't move.”

Stay~” he mumbled and whined again.

We have to get up.”

No.” he protested and I laughed. I then held onto him tightly and just lifted him as I got up from the bed. Jimin squealed a little and said: “Hey!”

Come on, let go.” I said, but he held onto me tightly burying his face in my neck. I sighed and contemplated how to make him do it, but then I suddenly felt his soft lips place kisses on my neck.

Jimin, what are you doing?” I asked, but he didn't answer and my eyes unwillingly fluttered shut as he dragged his lips over my skin and then he on one of my sensitive spots a little. My heart skipped a beat.

~ Jimin, you need to stop...” I mumbled, but it lacked any force. His lips felt heavenly, but I knew we needed to stop and get out before Namjoon would return to kick us out of bed, so I gathered all my strength to focus and started tickling him. Jimin twitched and giggled and yelled at me to stop and eventually had to let go of me to escape.

You're cruel!” he said and looked at me annoyed. I then grabbed his face to smooch his beautiful lips.

I know.” I then said with a smirk and pulled him with me out of the room.

 

 

Later that week when I was alone at the studio and finally got to work more on the song that I had written about Jimin and me. I had already recorded some of my rap parts for it and was itching to hear Jimin sing his parts, so I texted him telling him to come to the studio. I got more and more nervous as I waited for him. The whole thing felt pretty personal to me and I just hoped it would turn out good and that Jimin would like it. When he finally came I smiled and pulled him in for a quick kiss. He returned the smile and then we sat down and I explained to him that I had finished writing the lyrics and that I wanted to record the chorus. He looked a little nervous, too and I felt like going crazy when I handed him the lyrics. My heart was beating fast as I tried to read his face. Then I saw him blush and he looked up.

Do you like it?” I nervously asked and then Jimin smiled his breathtaking smile.

It's beautiful.” he said and I let out the breath I had been holding.

Alright, lets start.”

 

Jimin

When I walked into the recording room with the mic I suddenly started to get really nervous. What if he didn't like the way I sang it? What if I would just not do good? What if my voice cracked?!

The thoughts didn't stop and it took me a moment to calm down, but I just didn't want to disappoint him. This was important to him and it was important to me, too, so I just hoped I wouldn't screw up.

After taking another deep breath I looked up at Yoongi who was watching me through the glass and signaled him that I was ready to start. A moment later the music started. I closed my eyes and waited for my cue and then I sang the chorus.

When I was done and opened my eyes I startled a little, because Yoongi wasn't sitting where he had before. Then suddenly the door opened and Yoongi burst inside. I pulled down the headphones.

W-What's wrong? Was it bad?” I asked worriedly, but Yoongi just grabbed my face and kissed me passionately. I was confused and shocked at first, but then grabbed his waist pulling him closer as we kissed like there was no tomorrow and I didn't even know why. When we had to part for air Yoongi his thumbs over my cheeks as we were both trying to catch our breaths.

It was perfect. YOU're perfect. God, I love you so much! I love you.” he ranted and my heart threatened to burst out of my chest.

I love you, too, Yoongi....so much.” I responded and heard my own voice trembling before our lips collided again.