Is this the end of the road?

Say Something

Hey guys,

I wanted to update sooner, but I'm really sick right now. I hope I can update soon, but my condition is bad.

Hope you like the chapter and don't hate me for the end.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin

I rushed out of the room and I could already feel tears well up in my eyes. I heard footsteps behind me.

“Jimin!” Jin whispered and stopped me from walking. He turned me to face him.

“What’s going on? Did you really not fight?”

“No, really, it’s okay.” I could hear my voice tremble. I just wanted to get away as fast as possible. I wanted to be alone. I didn’t want anyone to see how weak Yoongi was making me. I turned around and escaped into my room. When I lay down in bed I couldn’t stop myself from crying anymore. It felt terrible. It felt like there was a huge weight on my chest. It felt like it would all become worse now. And for the first time in a while there was that voice again urging me to throw myself away.

 

Yoongi

When I woke up I cursed at the morning. I didn’t want to get up. I didn’t want to have to face Jimin and the witnesses of last night. I felt like I had done something really wrong, something irreversible. I knew that if I didn’t want to lose Jimin, I’d have to fix this, but I didn’t know how. What I said was true I was afraid of the future. But on the other hand I think that it all wouldn’t matter if I could be with Jimin. But I was ing afraid that he wouldn’t stay with me. He was too good for me, I didn’t deserve him….but I wanted him so much.

“Yoongi, food’s ready!” Namjoon announced while bursting into my room. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

“Okay I'll wash up.” I said and got up. I left my room and walked to the bathroom still half asleep. I entered it and started to brush my teeth.

“Hyung, do you have-“ Jimin said while bursting in. When he saw me he stopped talking and looked flustered.

“Sorry.” he mumbled and turned to go. I was about to say something, but he was already gone. I sighed and continued.

 

Jimin

In the bus on our way to our schedule I closed my eyes with music and tried to distract me. Suddenly I got a text from Hoseok.

“What’s that gloomy atmosphere between you about?”

I sighed. That was not exactly a distraction.

“Last night our second attempt to clear our feelings failed miserably. We fought and Namjoon and Jin interrupted us and then Yoongi told me to go.”

I answered. Maybe it wouldn’t be that bad to talk about it.

“What? Did they get a notion?”

“No, I don’t think so. I think they’re just a little worried now.”

“Why did you fight? What’s that hard about clearing your feelings? You just say ‘I like you’ and ‘I like you too’ and then you go out!”

I kinda grinned at that. I was thankful that he was lifting my mood.

“Seems like we’d be a ing complicated couple. Maybe it’s better to end it, now.”

“Do you want that?”

“No.”

“Then don’t give up. It’s worth it."

“I’m not sure."

“I really hope you can fix this. I want you guys to be happy.”

“Thanks♥” I replied and the conversation was over. My mind started to be more and more filled with doubts and I intensely started to think about what Yoongi had said.

 

Yoongi

Throughout the whole day I tried to think of how to fix this and I got an idea. When we came back and ate dinner at our dorm I waited for our manager to leave the room.

“Guys…” I spoke up. “I want to tell you something. Jimin and I…uhm I….well-“

Jimin suddenly hastily got up, grabbed my hand and dragged me into another room.

“Excuse us!” he said to the others that seemed to be really confused. Jimin closed the door behind us.

“What the hell were you planning to do?”

I was confused now, too.

“I was gonna tell them what I feel for you and that we’re a couple.”

“You didn’t even tell ME what you feel for me, yet. And we’re NOT in a relationship!”

“What’s your problem? I was trying to make up for what I did last night, I was trying to fix it!”

Jimin took a deep breath.

“There’s no need to fix it. I thought about what you said and I think that you’re right. I think it’s better to end it now. It’s over.”