Acting or Reality?

Say Something

Jimin

During the schedule I couldn’t stop looking at him. From time to time our eyes met, but he always immediately looked away again. I knew it would be like that and I cursed at myself for having done what I had done. My mind must’ve been blurred by sleep. But once again, I couldn’t forget the way his lips felt on mine, the way he tasted and the way he smelled. Without really noticing I blushed.

“Yah, what are you thinking of? You’re red as a tomato!” Jungkook whispered and I was pulled out of my thoughts.

“Nothing.” I said, but it wasn’t ‘nothing’.

 

Yoongi

During a show, they wanted us to show our acting skills, so they invited a beautiful actress and then we had to ad-lib. When Jimin’s turn came I couldn’t help but feel jealousy arise. The way he looked at her with his charismatic eye smile and the way she looked at him made me boil inside. My mood was completely down. When it was my turn, I kind of wanted to take revenge, so I acted totally affectionate towards the girl. I did natural skinship and she seemed to like it, because she just went into it. When I was done I showed a smirk, but when my eyes met Jimin’s, I felt like he was trying to kill me with his gaze. I swallowed, but then reminded myself of the fact that I didn’t have to give account to him. We weren’t a couple, so we were both free to do anything we wanted. But when I thought of the image of Jimin and the girl, I badly wanted to have a reason for telling him to stop. But I didn’t have one. And I wasn’t entitled to tell him what to do and what not.

 

Jimin

A few days later my manager told me that I had received an offer for a role in a drama and I was totally excited. When I told the members about it they encouraged me and were proud. Only Yoongi didn’t say anything. He just stared at me. My schedule became tighter, because of the additional filming, but at least I was a little distracted from Yoongi.

One day I found out that I would have to do a kiss scene. On one side I was totally excited, but on the other side I was worried and uncomfortable. I tried my best to practice the scene, but I wasn’t satisfied. When I practiced in the dorm I asked a few members to help me, but they were all busy. Well, I hadn’t asked ALL of them. I hadn’t asked Yoongi, but he was probably too busy and wouldn't want the contact. Frustrated, I sat down on my bed and let out a sigh.

“Did you ask Yoongi, yet?” Jungkook asked.

“No, he’s probably busy, too…”

“But he’s pretty good at acting. He’s probably a bigger help than any other of us. Ask him.”

I was thinking of an excuse to not do so, but I couldn’t think of one that wouldn’t sound stupid to Jungkook, so I decided to just give it a try.

 

Yoongi

I was thinking about a new rap, when someone knocked on my door.

“Yes?” I called. When Jimin entered my room I was inwardly jumping, because I was happy about every second I could somehow spend with him, but I stayed cool on the outside.

“Are you busy?” he asked with a face as if he was committing a crime.

“A little.” I said.

“Oh, okay. Then I won’t bother you.” he said and turned to go.

“No, wait. I think I can spare some time…what is it?”

He turned back around and looked kind of relieved.

“Uhm…well,  I’m practicing for the drama, but I’m kind of doubtful and I wanted someone to practice with me, but all of the members are busy and Jungkook said I should ask you, because you’re good at acting. So….” he said and looked at me with an apologetic gaze.

“Oh, okay…I’ll see what I can do. Do you have the text with you?” I asked and got up. He gave me the text.

“I know it by heart, so you can have the text. Could you play the girl?” he asked and blushed a little. I laughed.

“Sure~” I said and did my arms akimbo as girlish as I could. He laughed his adorable laughter and I forgot to breathe for a moment.

“Okay, let’s start.” I said and turned serious. Jimin acted his part and I tried my best to be convincing as a girl. When I looked at the text, I saw that there was written that Jimin was supposed to kiss the girl. When he was done with his part, he said:

“Yeah and then I’m supposed to k-kiss her.”

“Wow, you got a kiss scene that early?” I asked. He nodded.

“Are you nervous?”

“Yes.”

“Don’t worry. It’s just a kiss. Be professional and act natural.” I said, but on the inside I felt really uncomfortable when thinking about Jimin kissing that girl.

“How was I?” Jimin then asked.

“Good. But I think you need to bring in more passion and emotion. Try to really BE your character.”

“Could you show me?” he asked.

“Sure. Let’s switch roles for once.”

Jimin also knew the girl-part so I kept the text and tried my best to put myself in the position of the character. We acted the scene and Jimin seemed so flustered that he sometimes almost missed his lines. At the end of the scene, I got closer, placed a hand on his cheek and looked deep into his eyes. After a few seconds we both cleared our throats and separated.

“Wow, that was awesome.” he said. I smiled.

“Thanks, but you’re also not that bad as the girl.”

He laughed. We then practiced a few more times with him as the boy and me as the girl and he got better and better.

“Good. You’re improving really fast.” I said and sat down on my bed.

“Thanks…but I’m still worried about the kiss.” he said.

“Should we practice that, too?” I asked and laughed. Jimin sat down on my lap, facing me, with his legs left and right of me and looked into my eyes.

“Should we?”

I was speechless. His sudden closeness blurred my mind. I swallowed and wanted to say something, but Jimin’s hands clawing into my hair and his breath that hit my skin distracted me too much.

“Jimin…I…we…” I spluttered.

“Shut up. I need you and you need me, don’t deny it.” he said and I didn’t care about words anymore. I just waited for our lips to finally touch. But we were once again interrupted.

“Yoongi!” I heard Namjoon call me.

Jimin and I hurriedly parted and I got up. Namjoon entered the room.

“Guys, dinner is ready, Jin cooked!” he said and when he left I immediately followed him to not have to be alone with Jimin again…