Drunken Date

Say Something

I don't know what happened to my formatting, but so what, at least I updated! And sorry for the cliffhanger at the end~

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin

The more I thought about what had happened, the more it was pushing down my mood. Was it really just a game? Just lies? Did he just invent these things? No one had ever told me such things before and now my first time seemed like it was all made up and not serious. I felt shabby and dispensable and thoughts of blades popped up in my mind again, but I tried hard to push them out again. I felt so useless and I couldn’t push away that thought. Maybe such beautiful words weren’t meant to be said to me, because I wasn’t worth them…

 

Yoongi

When we had a day off, the members gathered in the dorm to drink some alcohol together and everyone was drunk quite fast, including me. And at some point they started talking about girls, ex-girlfriends and what kind of dates they had. Everyone was cheerfully telling old stories, but Jimin just sat there, drank and hushed. I tried to figure out what was going on in his mind, but he was just looking at some point in the air, being absent-minded. I was lost in staring at him, when Hoseok playfully pushed Jimin to pull him out of his thoughts and asked him to tell some date-story. Jimin blushed a little and then mumbled:

“I don’t have a date-story.”

“Why not?”

“Because I haven’t had a date at all, yet.”

Everyone looked kind of shocked at Jimin. And I don’t know what the hell came over me, but I immediately said:

“What? We have to change that! I’m gonna take you on a date RIGHT NOW!”

I got up and everyone laughed, but I was totally meaning it.

“A-Are you serious?” Jimin asked confused.

“Of Course!”

“But if it’s with you, it’s not really a date!” one of the others said.

“Then he can see it as preparation. I’ll show him what he has to do on a date, how he has to treat the girl!”

They burst out laughing and I took Jimin.

“Let’s go.”

 

Jimin

Yoongi took me to a Christmas market. Since it was already dark, all the lights made it look romantic. I actually never had been a romantic, but when Yoongi took me there, it felt different. I wanted to do all the cute couple stuff, but I knew that that would probably never happen. At least not for real, because Yoongi really started to teach me some things. He bought us mulled wine and asked.

“Are you cold?”

“Slightly.” I answered and he took my hands, put them around the cup to warm them and put his own hands around mine. I was surprised.

“See that’s how to do it. Then you just have to look deep into the girl’s eyes and she’ll melt. Especially, when it’s you looking at her.” he said.

“What do you mean by that?”

He looked at me kind of taken aback, as if he had realized something and just answered.

“Nothing.” he said and then let go of my hands. Although the cup was quite hot, I felt cold now, without his hands. I started to drink the mulled wine. We walked around and he bought some sweets and fed me.

“Girls love stuff like that.”

“You seem to have a lot of experience.” I said.

“Well, a little bit. It’s not like I had thousands of girlfriends. It’s rather like I had a few serious relationships that I learned from.”

When he was sober, he was never talking about those things. I wanted to know it all. I wanted to know all about him and his past, but I couldn’t ask him. After some more mulled wine, our mood got better and better and we were joking and laughing and singing, while walking around the market. At some point I felt his hand take mine and interlace our fingers.

“You have to find the right moment to take her hand.” he said and I felt the warmth of his hand transfer to my body. Mabye it was just because I was drunk. We walked on and he didn’t let go of my hand, I could even feel him slightly caress my skin. It felt so good. When we stopped at the Ferris wheel, I excitedly said:

“Woah, let’s ride it!”

Yoongi laughed and bought two tickets and we sat down and waited for it to start. I was so excited, probably also, because I was drunk and everything was exciting me. Shortly before we had reached the top I looked at Yoongi and burst out with my thoughts.

“Isn’t the perfect end for a date…a kiss?” I said and for a moment we just looked into each other’s eyes.  Yoongi slowly leaned closer while still looking into my eyes. His eyes wandered to my lips and up to my eyes again. I got goose bumps. When I could already feel his breath against my lips, I turned away. I knew I would probably regret it tomorrow, because Yoongi would either not remember or want me to forget it again. Yoongi placed one hand on my cheek to turn my face to him again.

“What’s up?” he whispered and caressed my cheek. I couldn’t look into his eyes. His hot breath and his voice were already spinning my head round and round.

“I…just…uhm…” I stuttered

“You were the one mentioning the kiss, so you will have to take the can for it now.” he said and overcame the last distance between our lips.