No Secrets To Mother Jin

Say Something

Hey guys,

thank you for all the comments ♥ I love to hear your opinions and thoughts!

I'm already working on the next chapter, but I wanted this part to be a seperate chapter.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoongi

The day seemed to pass unbearably slow and I was just waiting for our schedule to end. All I wanted was to hole up in my room and lie in my bed and stop having to face Jimin. When we arrived I walked to my room with heavy steps and then closed the door behind me. I let myself fall down on my bed. The schedule had at least kept my mind busy. But now the thoughts of Jimin and this morning returned to my mind and I couldn’t divert my thoughts. I had experienced one sided love before, but not like this. No one had ever crashed my hopes the way Jimin did. I hated one sided love. Once you find out that it’s a hopeless thing you start to feel some kind of despair. I did, too. I knew I wouldn’t be able to forget Jimin or my feelings for him. How would I continue knowing that my hopes were useless? How could I bear the thought of Jimin being with another person or even liking another person? I felt like crying. I wanted to cry. I wanted to let it all out, but I felt kind of numb from all the thoughts and feelings that were overwhelming me.

I just laid there for a while until someone knocked at my door. It was Jin. I just shortly looked up and then stared at the ceiling again.

“Meal’s ready and we want to go and play basketball afterwards!”

“I’m not hungry.” I said.

“What about basketball?” he asked.

“I’ll stay here. Not in the mood for it.”

“YOU are not in the mood for BASKETBALL?”

“Yeah…”

“Guys, start eating already!” I heard him call and then he closed the door behind him. He sat down on the bed and looked at me. I avoided his eyes.

“What’s up?”

“Nothing.”

“Don’t lie. Talk to me Yoongi.”

I bit my lip as I suddenly felt the tears well up. I looked at Jin and then covered my eyes with my arms.

“I think I love Jimin.”

There was a short silence. I felt anxious.

“Really?”

“Yes…”

“I thought you were heteroual…”

“Me, too…It’s not that I’m suddenly attracted to boys…I’m just attracted to Jimin.”

“Was he the person you talked about when we were playing ‘Truth or Dare’?”

I nodded.

“Does he know?”

“Yes…but he told me he’s in love with someone else. I’m totally confused. I actually thought…”

Then I just sobbed. I felt embarrassed. Jin pulled away my arms and I couldn’t protest. I looked away.

“Look at me.” he said and I did. When I saw his eyes that were looking at me like a caring mother I couldn’t hold back anymore. Tears just broke out severely. Jin pulled me up and hugged me.

“It’s okay. Let it all out.”

“Please don’t tell anyone.” I said in between sobs. My hands were clawed into his shirt. The tears didn’t stop. I hadn’t cried like that for a while.

“I won’t. Does anyone else know?”

“Hobi knows.” I mumbled.

“Okay…”

After a while I let go of him and tried to calm down.

“You should go eat now. The others will wonder where you are.”

“If I show up without you they’ll wonder about YOU.”

Jin took my arms and wiped my tears away with my own sleeves. I had to laugh.

“Let’s go eat.” he said and pulled me up.

 

Jimin

The atmosphere at the table was anxious, because everyone was wondering what was going on in Yoongi’s room. After a while Jin and Yoongi left the room and joined us. Everyone stared at them curiously, but they didn’t say anything. Yoongi’s eyes were a little red. Had he cried? Had he told Jin the truth? Why exactly had he cried? I couldn’t stop thinking and almost forgot to eat. My eyes met Hoseok’s and I saw questions in his eyes. I looked away to avoid it.

“Yoongi?” I heard Namjoon say softly. I looked up.

“Hm?” he answered with a full mouth trying to sound and look normal. But I saw it. I saw how hard he was trying.

“Will you go play basketball with us afterwards?” he asked hopefully. All eyes were on Yoongi. I saw him hesitate. He then shortly exchanged a gaze with Jin and smiled.

“Well, what do you think? How on earth could I miss basketball?”

Namjoon smiled in relief and my worries for him were fortunately growing smaller.