Running Out of Reasons

Say Something

Yoongi

We were all sitting in front of the TV waiting for Jimin’s drama to air. Everyone was excited. Everyone but me, because I knew that his kiss scene would air that day. When he appeared with the girl everyone made ‘uhhhh~’-sounds and teased Jimin. I was pissed and just wanted to get it over with.  When they finally kissed, I just wanted to leave the room, but I didn’t. I felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it. It was a message from Jimin. I was confused. Why would he text me when he was sitting two meters away from me. I opened it.

“How was I?”

“Good. Beautiful kiss.” I replied.

“I imagined it to be you.” he replied. I was confused. Did he mean what I thought that he meant?

“You imagined me to be what?”

“I imagined you to be the girl I was kissing….it was easier that way….and I’d rather like to kiss you than her.” I hadn’t expected him to be so forthright.

“Don’t say such things.” I replied.

“Why?” he wrote. I didn’t reply. When the drama was over, I got up and went into my room. I heard footsteps and then Jimin entered the room.

“Why?” he asked.

“What why?” I asked.

“You didn’t reply to my text. You didn’t answer to my ‘Why’-question!”

I swallowed.

“So, why do you not want me to say such things?” he asked and got closer. I put my arms around his waist and pulled him close. I looked into his eyes.

“Because I’m starting to run out of reasons to resist you.” I said. Jimin wrapped his arms around my neck and whispered:

“Then just don’t!” before he pulled me into a kiss. I pushed him towards the wall, while we were still roaming for each other’s lips. When Jimin hit the wall, he let my tongue enter and I rolled my hips against his. He panted into the kiss and my hands slid underneath his shirt. He freed me and I took off his shirt. The sight of his abs was breathtaking. Jimin kissed me again and I felt his hands slide underneath my shirt and he ran his fingernails down my back. I got goosebumps. I took hold of his face and deepened the kiss. When we broke the kiss for a moment he stripped off my shirt. We moved towards my desk. I pushed away some things and Jimin sat on it wrapping his legs around my waist. My lips wandered from his lips to his neck. I started with soft kisses, but then I his delicious skin. Silent moans escaped Jimin’s mouth and I saw him closing his eyes. I smirked against his skin and wandered back to his lips. I pulled him into a deep sloppy kiss again and I felt Jimin push our hips together. I let out a moan when I felt the friction. One hand was still holding onto his face, while kissing him, while the other hand carefully slid into Jimin’s pants at the side. He playfully bit my lower lip and I let out a low moan. I felt his hands grab my trousers waistband with nervous fingers trying to pull it down. When I was about to help him, we heard Hoseok’s voice getting nearer.

“Yoongi!...Yoongi!”

I just thought ‘!’ and then he entered the room and caught us.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n: Please don't hate Hoseok xD