Eighth Drama (Edited)

Our Love Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: dont forget to read the a/n below!

 

#####################################################################################

 

 

-Sungjong p.o.v-

 

Well, it has been a few weeks since Woohyun started attending school and hanging out with us. He is really nice, but much too clingy with Sungyeol.  What's up with him? Maybe he likes Sungyeol. Myungsoo and Woohyun have become even more competitive, always arguing and trying to out do each other. Myungsoo seems jealous, but I don't understand why. He is still just as popular. I am so confused by his attitude lately.

I really don't understand Myungsoo. Why is he always mad at Woohyun? If Woohyun sits, eats, walks, or talks and laughs with Sungyeol, Myungsoo gets angry and starts pouting like a child. If Sungyeol doesn't mind Woohyun hanging around and being clingy, why does it make Myungsoo so upset? It's not like Sungyeol is his boyfriend... I am. 

Sungyeol is getting better and better at talking and socializing with people. Who would have thought that a shy and lonely boy like him would become so popular. First Myungsoo then Woohyun, and the drama club members. I'm happy for him.

He is staring at him again.

I feel so uneasy about Myungsoo, I can see that something is off with him. He's always looking at Sungyeol, now. I've never seen him like that.

Or maybe I am just 'now' paying attention.

 

"Sungjong, are you okay?"

"Huh?"

"Is there something wrong? You can talk to me." Sungyeol asks. I can see that he concerned about me.

"I'm okay, nothing is wrong. Just spaced out for a sec, no worries."

"Okay then, let's continue practicing." He smiles, but I can see he doesn't quiet believe my answer.

"Okay, sure." I give him my brigthest smile.

"Myungsoo has been looking for you."

"He has? Why?" 

Oh, so he does still consider me to be his boyfriend.

"You guys are the main characters. Maybe he wants to practice with you. Plus you're his boyfriend maye he just misses you." Sungyeol says with a smile.

He's been smiling a lot lately, it is so good to see that. He's right, I'm reading too much into Myungsoo's actions. Nothing is going on with him and Sungyeol.

Geesh, Sungjong stop being so crazy.

Maybe he is just stressed with all the practice, we only have four days left before our big performance.

"Okay then, let's go." I grab Sungyeol by the arm, and we go looking for Myungsoo.

 

 

-Woohyun p.o.v-

 

Hmm.. school is kinda fun.  

I have a rival here, that's exciting. I'm glad I decided to join the drama club, because I get to see Sungyeol often. Even though any contact with Sungyeol, will lead to an arguement with Myungsoo, it's worth it just to be next to him. The fact that it really irritates Myungsoo is just an added bonus. I simply don't understand Myungsoo, I don't hate him or dislike him, and I haven't done anything to him, so why is he always mad at me?

Apart from Myungsoo, the other students and the staff here are really nice, Hoya is kind and the best "secret" principal ever, Dongwoo is childish, but fun to be with, Sungjong is a diva, but Sungyeol could not have a best better friend. Then there is my Sungyeol, he is just so cute, pretty, enjoyable, smart, caring, independent...

Good Lord I think I like him a bit too much. 

I've learnt that the Sungyeol I know is different, Dongwoo and Sungjong told me. They said he use to be so shy and distant, but lately he is learning to open up to the people around him bit by bit and I think he is doing a great job. He gets along well with the students and the teachers here.

Thank god, the girls here didn't take the rumor seriously. I would be upset with myself if I did anything to bring him pain or make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter