Final Drama

Our Love Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks had passed since Sunggyu's heart surgery. During Sunggyu's recovery Woohyun did not sleep for three days straight waiting for the older boy to open his eyes. The doctor had said the surgery was successful and that Sunggyu was stable, but the he stayed unconscious for three days after surgery, even though the anesthesia had completely worn off.

Woohyun had Sunggyu moved to the VIP room in the hospital, so that everyone could be together, they were all worried because he had not regained consciousness, and they needed a place spacious enough for them all to fit. Plus, no one wanted to leave Woohyun alone because the boy was so worried he almost lost his sanity. Thankfully Sunggyu woke up on the fourth day, just in time to stop Woohyun, who was planning on suing the hospital.

Poor Sunggyu woke up to Woohyun bawling his eyes out on the floor, and Hoya shouting in frustration while poor Dongwoo tired to keep his worried boyfriend from killing Sunggyu, for real. Sungjong and Yongguk sighed in relief all the while holding each others hands, and the Myungyeol couple hugged in relief.

Sunggyu sat in his bed confused at the the scene in front of him, not quite sure what was happening. He thought that they would be happy to see him alive after surgery, he did not expect to see his friends like this. Sunggyu considered that maybe this was how they were expressing their relief that he was alive, so he just smiled and greeted them happily,

"Uhmm.. so yay, I'm alive guys." Sunggyu waved at them, but they all turned to Sunggyu and shouted in union..

"AND WE'RE DEAD!".

Sunggyu swears he will never say the word 'alive' again as long as he lives.


Three weeks later, they all gathered at the Lee brothers' mansion to decorate and set up for Sungyeol's welcome home party, which would double as a surprise party for the boys' grandfather; who had just retruned from a visit overseas. The boys were going to surprise him with the news that Sungyeol was alivel. It was five in the evening and they were almost finished with the preparations. They quickly got ready for they party. Sungyeol was hidden in the huge gift box decorated with a bright red bow and message that read: To Grandpa, With Lots of Love. The box was sitting in the middle of the livingroom ensuring that the older man would not miss it. They heard the sound of car and quickly ran outside. They greeted the older man as he made his way out of the car, once the driver opened the door.

Hoya runs to his grandpa and gives him the biggest and tightest hug he could, almost aqueezing the life out of the man. Dongwoo follows behind him and the rest just stood at the door waiting to meet the older man for the first time, except Sunggyu, who already knows him.
 

"Grandpa, how are you? How was your business trip?" Hoya asks after letting go of his grandfather.

His grandfather smiles amusemed at his over eager grandson. He turns to Dongwoo who is standing beside Hoya with a huge smile on his face.

"Dongwoo, did you dump him? Is that why he is being so clingy with me?" Grandpa asks Dongwoo jokingly.

Dongwoo smiles sheepishly, "Yes, grandpa I did, because he has been ignoring me for the past few days. I think he may have hit his head somewhere, he even prepared a huge present for you in the living room."

"Really? I wonder what happend to him?" Grandpa says as he walks to the front door.

Myungsoo, Sungjong, Woohyun and Yongguk smile nervously  and bow as the older man approaches them.

"Sungggu, you're here too? it has been a long time since I saw you." He gives Sunggyu a hug and laughs heartily.

"Yes, it has grandpa. I'm sorry, I have been busy with work. But I promise to visit more often from now on." Sunggyu smiles.

"And who are all these people? I don't think I have met any of you before." Grandpa asks while looking at the four boys.

Dongwoo walks over and makes the introduction.

"Grandpa, these are our friends and they wanted to meet you. This is Myungsoo, Sungjong, Yongguk and Woohyun." The gentleman smiles and shakes their hands.

"I see. Well it is very nice to meet you all. Thanks for coming to visit." The boys smile and bow once again

They all follow grandpa and Dongwoo as they walk into the house, the boys are trailing behind busily whispering about the surprise. Once grandpa steps into the living room, he is amused to see the decorations and the huge box that is in center of the living room. Hoya quickly runs and stands beside the box, with a huge grin on his face.

"Grandpa, we have a surprise for you. A HUGE, surprise," Hoya say.

"That box is very, very large, my dear. I wonder what is it?" Grandpa stares at the box curiously.

Hoya signals for them to prepare the confetti. Grandpa walks closer to the box and waits, excited to open it. Hoya and Dongwoo stand beside the box.  They are so excited for what is about to happen

"Everyone get ready! On the count of three...1, 2, 3!" Hoya and Dongwoo count.

Then they open the box revealing a smiling Sungyeol, the rest throw the confetti and shout congratulations. Everyone is happy, but Grandpa is astonished and shocked at what/who he sees in front of him. He would know that face anywhere, no matter how much time had passed. Sungyeol! He can't believe his eyes.

Hoya is smiling, with tears in his eyes. Sungyeol also begins to cry, overwhelmed at seeing his grandfather for the first time.

Hoya approachs his grandfather and hugs him tightly, "I found him, grandpa. I found our Sungyeol!"

The happy atmosphere has turned into a tear filled reunion. Grandpa moves slowly towards Sungyeol and touches the boy's face. Sungyeol tears come down more agressively at the touch of his grandfather's hand on his face. The older man eyes are filled love, his smile is wide, and tears are falling down his cheeks.

"Is it really you, my cute little Yeol? Where have you been all this time? are you okay? Grandpa missed you so much and so did your brother. You've grown so much and have become so handsome, you look just like your dad." Grandpa says his voice is so soothing that Hoya bursts into tears. 

Dongwoo holds in his tears and hugs the crying Hoya trying to console him, while the others are crying silently awed by the beautiful miracle that is unfolding in front of them after many years of waiting and hoping. Sungyeol's tears are flowing like a waterfall uncontrolled and beautiful, in front of him grandfather. He doesn't know what to say to the older man and is not sure if he can speak at all right now. His grandpa smiles sweetly and pulls the boy into the hug that he has been waiting to give him for the last 15 years. Sungyeol sinks into the hug happily accepting the man's loving arms. Finally he regains his voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter