Tenth Drama (Edited)

Our Love Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Woohyun p.o.v-

 

Hot showers are the most refreshing things in the world.

Dang it! 

I forgot to ask Hoya hyung about Sunggyu hyung, I will text Hoya tomorrow. I set myself a reminder on my phone. 

The dinner earlier was very awkward, no one was really talking, I couldn't figure out what to say to make the situation less awkward. We all just sat there staring at each other not knowing what to say. Well everyone, but Sungjong, who was unusually happy. I wonder what happend when Sungyeol went looking for Myungsoo and Sungjong? All I know is that Sungyeol came back in tears. I was so surprised when he suddenly ran into my arms. I have never seen him cry before, I didn't know what to do, so I just held him tight and tried to comfort him. After about ten minutes, he finally stopped crying, but his eyes were red and puffy. He still hasn't told me what happend. I didn't want to press him about the situation, he looked so broken. I'm worried about him. When I walked him home after dinner, he was so quiet and sad. I kept trying to slyly get information from him, but he didn't answer any of my questions.

I may not be the smartest guy in the world. but I know there is no way he was crying because "nothing" is wrong. No one cries over nothing. I haven't said anything about this, but I can see that Sungyeol is in love with Myungsoo. The way Sungyeol looks at him, with those goofy stars in his eyes or smiles when Myungsoo is talking to him. His eyes and his face betrays everything he feels. I think Myungsoo feels the same about Sungyeol, his has a special tone that he uses when talking to Sungyeol, that's just for him. I catch him staring at Sungyeol from time to time like a love sick puppy . I feel bad for Sungjong, I can see that he really loves Myungsoo because he always show his love without hesitation, but lately Sungjong seems different, almost lost in space .

From my point of view both Sungyeol and Sungjong are in love with Myungsoo. But somehow Sungjong became Myungsoo's boyfriend and Sungyeol stepped aside. Sungyeol and Sungjong are close to each other, they are best friend, but I don't think Sungjong knows that Sungyeol has feelings for Myungsoo. I also don't think Myungsoo knows how Sungyeol feels about him. Because if he knew I am a hundred percent sure he would be dating Sungyeol and not Sungjong. At least I think he would, Myunsoo is a bit hard to figure out. I can see he cares for Sungjong a lot. He treats him really well. 

I don't completely understand Myungsoo. Why does he look at Sungyeol like he is in love, but date Sungjong? How did Myungsoo and Sungjong manage to get together, how'd Sungjong become his boyfriend?

And most importantly... What does Myungsoo feel for Sungyeol and Sungjong?

If we can answer that one question, everything will be solved.

(Then it hit me...)

Maybe that's what happend! Maybe Sungyeol saw something! 

But what? What did Sungyeol see that made him cry like that?

I really need to talk with Myungsoo. I can't watch Sungyeol cry like that again.

Maybe I should ask Dongwoo, instead. He is Myungsoo's best friend and Myungsoo's not too fond of me. 

If what I am thinking is correct, it is Sungjong who will be hurt in the end.

Why does everything have to be so complicated?

 

 

-Dongwoo p.o.v-

 

Three days left before the stage and everything seems perfect. Since Hoya is not the principal anymore, I have a lot more free time. So I can spend more time on my drama club duties. After all I am the president.  

I'm still bothered by what happend yesterday. I'm curious about what's going on with Myungsoo and the others. Should I ask them? No, they'd probably tell me that nothing is wrong. Sungjong was the only one who seemed happy yesterday, I wonder why that is. The other three were like statues, not speaking or making eye contact. The whole evening was just awkward. I really need to talk to someone about this. But who?

Wait... Maybe I can ask Woohyun.

 

"You guys, can take a break. We'll continue in thirty minutes. Also really good job today guys!" I smile at the members as they walk away, happily chatting amongst thems

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter