Eleventh Drama (Edited)

Our Love Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Hoya p.o.v-

 

 

"Sunggyu-ah, how long are you going to keep this a secret? Woohyun keeps asking me about you, he's been looking for you for at least two weeks." My friend looks tired. His eyes are red and puffy, his skin is pale and he looks so small hooked up to the breathing machine.

"What do you want me to do Hoya, hold a press conference?" His words are biting, but I know it is because he feels helpless. "I'm not a celebrity. Why is that stupid tree looking for me anyways? You said he had new friends now. He should be content." Sunggyu rubs circles into his temples.

"I am not trying to make you mad, Gyu. But I think you should tell Woohyun. Because if something happens to you and he finds out that way, it will be horrible for him. I don't think he'd survive that. I can't keep lying to him. He does have new friends, but he needs you and misses you. He acts strong and tough, but inside he is just a kid who needs his Hyung." I try my best to convince Sunggyu to tell Woohyun.

"I know you're right. But Hoya I honestly don't know how to tell him, I don't know what to say." Sunggyu looks defeated.  "If he finds out about me, he would quit school and stick to me like a glue. I can't let him do that." His eyes are pleading with me.

"I know you want him to graduate high school. I know you want the best for him and  that's why you asked me to admit him into school."

"Thank you for doing that. I don't want him to worry about me. Please continue to keep my secret from Woohyun. I beg you."

"But it's your life we're talking about here, Gyu!"

Sunggyu is being so damn stubborn! I just want to shake him.

"This is a hospital, Hoya. Stop shouting."

"Sunggyu, please, please stop. You sent him to school to protect him, and now you're trying to put all his affairs in order. All this extra work has taken a toll on your body, and now you're in the hospital. Woohyun has no idea that you're sick, that you're on the verge of dying.You haven't even contacted him, not once. If you really care about him you wouldn't keep lying to him. It will hurt him more in the end." I try again to reason with him.

Sunggyu has always been good at side stepping logic.

"Well on the plus side, all his business affairs are taken care of, so Woohyun won't have anything to worry about when he graduates. He can continue acting too, but he'll need a new manager..." He says that last part softly, and his voice cracks at the word "new". 

This friend of mine, seriously. Geesh!

"Gyu, I don't want Woohyun to be heartbroken because you die and he didn't get a chance to say goodbye. I don't want you to regret your decision of not telling him about your condition and your feelings." 

"Feelings? Regret?"

"I know you love him, Sunggyu."

"I'm sleepy, Hoya." 

He turns his back to me and pulls the blanket over his head. He is trying to ignore me. He is also trying to erase his feelings for Woohyun, but I know he can't.

I hear him sniffing.

He is crying.

What should I do?

 

 

 

-Sungjong p.o.v-

 

 

Thank goodness Dongwoo gave us a thirty minute break. I'm so tired. I need to go use the bathroom, but I just saw Dongwoo dragging Woohyun out of the practice hall. What's with them? Maybe they have a secret that I can use to blackmail them later. I'm such a genius.

I follow them. Woah, slowly Sungjong. I try no to make any noise as I follow them, to the bushes behind the practice hall.  What are they talking about? I get closer.

 

"Yesterday we all walked together to the cafe. I realized Myungsoo and Sungjong were not behind us, Sungyeol told me to stay put and he went to look for them. Then Sungyeol, came back a few minutes later crying and runs right into my arms. I try to comfort him, but it didn't really work .That's why we were late yesterday." I hear Woohyun say to Dongwoo.

Sungyeol was looking for us? He was crying? Woohyun and Yeol weren't having a moment, Woohyun was comforting Yeol?

"Sungyeol was crying?! Why?" I hear Dongwoo ask Woohyun.

"That I don't know because he wouldn't tell me anything. I even asked yesterday when I walked him home, but he just kept saying nothing was wrong. I don't believe him though. Who cries over nothing?"

"Mmmm... maybe something happend when Sungyeol went to look for them." Dongwoo replied.

Sungyeol went looking for us? Did something happend? What happend? I am worried that my friend was crying. I want to know why. I inch closer to hear Dongwoo and Woohyun's conversation better. Maybe I can figure out why Sungyeol was crying. 

"Thats what I've been thinking since last night too. And from my observation, I think Myungsoo loves Sungyeol just as much as Sungyeol loves Myungsoo. What I don't understand is how Sungjong became Myungsoo's boyfriend. If Sungjong finds out about thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter