Seventeenth Drama

Our Love Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Don't forget to read A/N below my dear readers! ^^v

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

 

-Sungjong p.o.v-

 

What did you get yourself into this time, Sungjong??!! Pabo!

 

I just realized the park was crowded with people watching the filming that was going on. The filming I just happend to ruin. My mind slowly starts to process what just happened, then I hear it... screaming. The girls in the crowd are screaming and yelling someone's name. I guess it's the male lead. The man I grabbed.

Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! 

I am so embarrassed, I can't move my feet. Why is this happening to me? God, please forgive me for what I just did. I feel eyes boring holes into my skin. I keep my head low unwilling to make eye contact. 

 

"YONGGUK OPPA! I'M YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!"

"OPPA! WHO IS THAT GIRL?"

"OPPA! IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND??"

"OH WOW, WHAT A NEWS WE GOT TODAY!"

"HURRY, TAKE THEIR PICTURES!"

 

 

Yongguk? Bang Yongguk? Ahhh... No wonder I felt like I had seen him before. Wow, he is a really famous up and coming actor! That explains the crowd at McDonalds. 

Wait! Girlfriend? Who? Me?!

*facepalm*

For the last time, I'm a boy, for crying out loud!

Myungsoo, Sungyeol...help me.

I'm so embarrassed, I'm on the verge of crying. I want to run away, but Yongguk has a firm hold on my arm.

"Looks like the paparazzi is already taking our pictures. We're in big problem, miss. Our faces will be on the front page of tomorrow's news papers."

Huh? Front page? Miss?

 

"OPPA!"

"WHO IS THAT GIRL?!"

 

"Come on ladies no screaming, please keep calm I don't want to see anyone get hurt. That would make me very sad.."  Yongguk tries to clam down his fans.

He slowly runs his hand through his hair, and flashes the girls a 1000-watt smile. Good Lord what a greasy show-off. 

"ARGGHH! WE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" they scream anyway.

 

May I be the first to say: EWWW! What's wrong with this guy and his loud fans? I sneak a peek at him for the first time. Oh, wow... his face is so handsome. But oh my goodness, I really want to kick his !  He's freaking throwing flying kisses to the crowd with that stupid greasy smile plastered to his face! It's so gross! And I am so over the crazy fan-girls.

 

"YONGGUK OPPA!"

"OPPA!"

"OPPA, HERE!"

 

Finally he lets go. This is the perfect opportunity for me to escape; while they are not paying attention to me. I take a step backward and immediately bump into someone. I swallow down my nervousness and turn around.

"Who are you??!! Who gave you permission to be on the set?" My captor is yelling his questions at me.

My ear drums feel like they are going to burst because of the high pitch of the person speaking, who I think is the director.

"Didn't you guys clear the perimeter first?!" He angrily asks his staff.

What should I do? I can't run and I can't speak! Somebody, please help me!

"We did clear the perimeter, earlier. We don't know how this girl got through."

"So what are you waiting for? Ger her out of here! She's obviously Yongguk's sasaeng fan!" He hisses.

Oh my God! How many times must I tell you people I am boy, not a girl!

Oh wait, I didn't say it. It's just in my head. Stupid Sungjong. And I'm not a sasaeng fan!

"YAH! You guys misunderstand me! I'm not a crazyfan! And I'm not a gi-" I don't get to finish my sentence because suddenly I am being hugged from behind. The words that come next leave me (and everyone in hearing distance) in complete shock.

"Can you guys please calm down? You are misunderstanding what's happening here. First this is not a girl, but a boy, and he's not a sasaeng fan. He is my boyfriend!" 

WHAT?? I AM HIS WHAT? 

At least he knows I am a boy... good eye. 

"HE'S... WHAT?"

"YOU WHAT??"

"BOYFRIEND??"

"HE??"

"NOT A GIRL??"

"NOOOOOOOOO"

THUD

"DIRECTOR-NIM! WAKE UP! OH MY GOSH, HE FAINTED!"

What the hell just happend? 

 

"Okay. Everyone please calm down. I am Yongguk's manager and assistant. This matter will be explained later. Thank you." 

The voice comes from a man with the scariest aura I have ever felt. He grabs Yongguk by the arm and leads him to the car.  

BUT WAIT! WHY AM I BEING DRAGGED TOO!!!! 

 

SUNGYEOL!!! MYUNGSOO!!!

 

 

 

-Sungyeol p.o.v-

 

 

My mind is going a hundred miles an hour. I seriously don't know what to think or feel right now. My tears just keep flowing. Am I really Hoya hyung's baby brother? Do I really have a family? I belong to someone? I have the family that I've always wanted, is this a dream?

No, Hoya hyung said the paternity test showed a perfect match. Oh God, is it really, real? Can I be happy now? 

Oh God... THANK YOU. 

 

"Yeol, for fifteen years we have believing and hoping, hyung is so happy and grateful that you're alive." Hoya said with a smile, as he releases me from our hug. Tears are staining his cheeks It's my first hugging my own hyung! I am so shocked, I still can't believe this is all true. 

"But-but I don't remember anything. I-I don't remember grandpa, hyung, omma or appa. I'm sorry." My voice is barely a whisper. I feel bad that I don't remember my own family, I hang my head in sadness. I am surprised when Hoya takes my hand and holds it. I look up, his eyes are kind and sincere.

"Yeol, it's okay. It's not that you don't remember it, you lost your memory because of the trauma from the plane crash. Your memory may come back, don't worry. We all remember you and now we have the chance to make new memories together. Hyung is sorry for everything, for not being there to protect you."

I shake my head fervently when Hoya hyung apologizes. Why is he sorry? He didn't do anything wrong. I'm just happy to have him. I smile at him and give him a shy hug.

"No, Hoya hyung. You don't have to apologize. I'm so thankful that you found me. I may not remember anything now, but I will. I promise to try at least." I mean every word.

"Yeol, no need to call me Hoya hyung anymore. Just hyung, okay? I miss my baby brother's voice calling me hyung." He reaches over and ruffles my hair.

My heart feels so full, I think it may burst with happiness.

"Hyu-hyun-hyung..." Why am I shy?

"Woobaby, he is still as cute as he was when he was younger." Hoya smiles at me. I can't help but smile in return. I really want to remember now, I want to rermember my time with my hyung.

"Now that you found your brother, you're ignoring me Hobaby." Dongwoo turns away and pouts. Hyung's turns to his boyfriend and quickly cajoles him with aegyo, but Dongwoo just ignores him. I chuckle at the two lovebirds. I'm glad hyung is happy even though I was not around for 15 years.

Wow, that is such a long time. Hyung is really amazing. I can't wait to meet grandpa. Grandpa has been waiting for me for 15 years. I am nervous and excited. I have a real family. 

"Hyung, let's go back inside and visit Sunggyu hyung. We haven't seen him yet." Hyung and Dongwoo stop quarelling and look at me.

"You're right, let's go. We need to share this great news with everyone." Hyung smiles at me. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter