Ninth Drama (Edited)

Our Love Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Myungsoo p.o.v-

 

I hate that brat, the so called "NamStar". I don't know why, but I feel so anxious whenever he is clingy with Sungyeol. I just want to kick him in the balls. But I am fairly certain Sungyeol won't like that. Why am I like this? Wait... It can't be jealousy. Am I jealous?

No, I am not jealous. No, it's because I care about Sungyeol. I am just protecting my friend. 

Speaking of Sungyeol, I'm happy that he hasn't been crying lately. I wonder what made him cry before. It makes me happy to see him smiling more often now and not just smiling, but letting people in. His eyes shine like stars when he smiles, I can't stop staring at him, Why can't I look away? It feels like nothing else in the world matters as long as I see him laughing and talking.

 

"Yah! Myungsoo...did you hear me?"

"Huh?"

"Nevermind. It's not important anyway." Sungjong looks away sullenly.

Crap, I didn't realize Sungjong was talking to me. He let go of my hand and pouts.

"Sungjong-ah, I'm sorry. I just have a lot on my mind. Don't be mad, please." 

"Then kiss me." His sudden request catches me by surprise.

WHAT??

"I..uhmm..." I can't form a complete sentence

Before I could formulate a proper answer Sungjong leaned in and kissed me.

I was shocked, but I didn't push him away, my hand fell to his waist and I pulled him closer. 

His body is warm and lax against mine. His hand are in my hair and his lips are soft, but why don't I feel anything? Not butterflies, not lust, nothing~

I let Sungjong go, both of us gasping for air. I open my eyes and...

Sungyeol! 

 

 

 

-Sungyeol p.o.v-

 

 

"Sungyeol, where is Sungjong and Myungsoo?" Woohyun asked me when he realized they weren't behind us.

"Uhmm, I don't know. I thought they were behind us."

Where are they? There is no way they got lost, we walk this direction all the time. If Woohyun got lost, I could understand he's new to this area, but Sungjong and Myungsoo, not so much.

"I thought so too, but they're not behind us."

"You wait here, I'll go look for them around the corner. Maybe they stopped to talk or maybe took a call or something." I say to Woohyun as I walk toward the corner.

"Okay, I'll wait here." The Namstar agrees with my plan.

 

I run instead of walk to the corner so that Woohyun doesn't have too wait long. I stop running when I see them a few feet in front of me. They are, they are...

KISSING!

Myungsoo and Sungjong, are kissing. 

I-I shouldn't be here. I have to go, but my feet won't move. What is wrong with me?

Move Sungyeol! Please Move! 

No, I CAN'T CRY NOW. No.

God I beg you, please let my feet move! I feel like I am about to faint I can't stay here any longer. I can't think straight. My chest is pounding, it hurts so bad. My heart is aching, why did I see that? Why? Oh no, not tears. God, please make my feet move. Myungsoo looks up and sees me. Magically my legs move and I run away as fast as I can..

Why did I freeze when I saw them kissing?

Why did Myungsoo have to see me? Why did he look up?

Why?!

 

 

"Hey, Sungyeol. Did you find them?" Woohyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter