Eighteenth Drama

Our Love Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-Sungjong p.o.v-

 

 

I came early this morning to avoid the students, but they are early too. Ever since the news about Yongguk and I came out, our relationship has been broadcasted on every media platform available. I see my face everywhere. This was not what I signed up for. I can’t focus on studying or school because the other students keep bombarding me with questions.

 

“There you are!“ I nearly jumped out of my skin at the sound of the voice.

“Sungyeol! Don’t scare me like that.“  

Thankfully it was Sungyeol and Myungsoo. I thought one of the students found my hiding spot behind the tree.

“Good morning.“ Myungsoo greets me with a smile.

“Why are you pale?“ Sungyeol asks. I can hear the concern in his voice.

“I’m fine, just a bit tired.“ I reassure him.

“You’re so famous. Everyone is talking about you and Yongguk“ Myungsoo is amazed at the sheer number of people waiting for me to make an appearance. 

“Hahaha, I didn't know he had so many fans at this school. I’m tired of being surrounded by them.“

“Jongie, I wanted to ask you something. Is Yongguk really your boyfriend? You never mentioned him before and now all of a sudden you're dating.“ Sungyeol's question has me a little nervous. he knows me better than anyone, if someone can see through this lie it would be, Sungyeol. 

“Ha-ha, about that..of course he’s my boyfriend! All the media outlets say so.“ I brush off the question with a laugh, hoping to sound confident.

“Don't worry so much, Yeollie. Sungjong must have his reasons for keeping it from you.“ Myungsoo tries to calm Sungyeol's concern.

They’re getting closer. I’m happy the students have stopped bothering them, but I wish their attention was somewhere other than me and my relationship with Yongguk.

“Sungjong, if you have any problems or just need to talk, we’re always here for you.“ Myungsoo says and gentle rubs my head.

I hold my head down to hide the sudden red on my face. Why am I blushing?

 

“WAH! YONGGUK OPPA!“

“OPPA!“

“OPPA, I LOVE YOU!“

“I WANT TO BE YOUR GIRFRIEND!“

 

All three of us turn around when the screams start. He’s here. Just in time. But why does he have bodyguards?! 

“Is that your boyfriend, Sungjong?“ Sungyeol asks while pointing at Yongguk, who is busy waving and smiling at his fans.Yongguk sees me and walks in my direction. He grabs me in a sudden hug, that leave me shocked. That wasn't part of the plan.

“Wha-what are you doing here?“ I act as though I didn’t know he was coming.

“I missed you, and just wanted to see your face. How’s your day going? I am on a break and thought I'd come see you.“ Yongguk says sounding almost sincere.

I am happy I made this deal with him. He had to come to school to prove to Myungsoo and Sungyeol that we really were a couple. But I didn’t know he was gonna to act like this. So greasy! He reminds me of Woohyun. I fight back the desire to roll my eyes.

Yongguk looks at Sungyeol with curiosty. He moves closer to Sungyeol, causing Sungyeol to take a step back. 

“Hey, are you a girl or a boy?“ He asks his face inches away from Sungyeol's, who is dumdfounded by the invasion of his personal space.

“Don’t you dare touch my boyfriend! Why are you in his face like that?!“ Myungsoo pulls Sungyeol behind him and gives Yongguk a look that caused the man to step back.

“Chill man, I just think that his face is unique.“ Yongguk is smirking at Myungsoo. 

Jerk.

“Whatever you think about him, he’s mine and you don't have the right to invade his space. Why do I feel that you’re not serious about Sungjong? Sungjong is one of my best friends. I won't forgive anyone who breaks his heart, or palys with him. You better treat him right. If you really are Sungjong's boyfriend, we'll wish you happiness. But if you hurt him, we'll come find you. No matter how many bodyguards you have.“ Myungsoo's voice is harsh as he glares at Yongguk.

He takes Sungyeol by the hand and walks him to class.

Myungsoo... he is mad because of Sungyeol, not me. He just cares for me as his friend. I guess this deal has made it even more obvious, but I just can't get it in my head that Myungsoo only sees me as a friend. It really hurts.

“I can’t believe you like that guy.“ Yongguk scoffs at me.

“How did you know?!“ Shocked by Yongguk's words, I never told him.

“It's written all over your face. That’s why he suspicious of our relationship.“

“You’re the one who's over acting! Why the hell did you hug me just now?“ He really knows how to annoy me.

“Hey, I was nominated for the best actor in a drama award for 2014.“ Yongguk said with a pout.

Seriously? You're pouting? What a baby.

“I don’t care!“ 

“Whatever. I've done what you asked me to do, now it’s your turn. You must keep your promise. Let’s go on a date tomorrow.“ Yongguk said and shoves a bag at my chest.

“Wear these clothes tomorrow. They're yours to keep after the date.“ He adds. I peek in the bag, and am floored at the designer brand I find there. Why so expensive?

“Why are you giving me clothes? We’re just acting, no need to treat me like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter