Sixth Drama (Edited)

Our Love Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Hoya p.o.v-

 

 

Maybe it's just a coincidence. There is no way my baby brother is still alive. The news report said the plane crashed into the sea, the one carrying Dongwoo's parents and my baby brother. There were no survivors, that's what the news said. But grandfather has never given up hope, he still believes that his grandchild is alive. I know how he feels, I don't want to believe he's dead either.

Dongwoo walked into the room, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Woobaby, I feel sorry for Sungyeol. He has had such a hard life, for someone so young."

"Me too, Hobaby. he is such a nice person, but I feel bad that his life has been so hard. I really can't believe no one knew except for Sungjong."

"I really like him."

"Hoya! I'm your boyfriend! How can you say that?"

"Hey, I didn't mean like 'that'! I mean he is a nice person. Plus I LOVE you." I can't help, but smile at Dongwoo's outburst.

He is so cute when he's jealous. 

"Oh, sorry. I agree with you, I like him too." Dongwoo's cheeks slightly flushed, embarrassed at his outburst. 

This boyfriend of mine, how can he be so childish? But that's why I love him.

"Let's start spending time with him. We should try to get to know him better."

"That's a great idea. Let's do that." Dongwoo nods in agreement.

"Put that toy down and come here, it's time to sleep, you're such a giant dinosaur." 

"Ugh, fine, but I want to cuddle."

Now, how can I refuse a request like that?

"You can have a lot more than that if you want, Woobaby." I wink at him, he is so much fun to tease.

"Eww, don't be such a ert." Dongwoo throws a toy at me. The innoncent conversation turns into a not-so-innocent good time. 

Don't be such a ert? Who's the one begging now? It's going to be a long night.

 

 

 

 

-Sungyeol p.o.v-

 

What a great weather we're having today. A great day for a new start. After talking with Dongwoo and Hoya yesterday, I feel a sense of relief. I think I am learning to speak to people better now. First, Myungsoo, then the club members, and now Dongwoo and Hoya. When did I become a sociable person? Well, Xiumin hyung always says that I need to make friends. Xiumin hyung always takes a good care, I think I will take his advice. Yup, it's a beautiful day for change.

 

voom, voom, voom

 

I turn to see a car approaching me fast. I can't move. Fear has me frozen in my spot. Move Sungyeol, move!

God, please help me. I don't want to die. I close my eyes and wait for impact. Strong arms grab me from behind pulling me out of the way. We fall to the pavement.

Ouch.

"Hey! Don't you know how to drive?! Stupid jerk!" My savior yells at the driver.

"Who are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter