Fifteenth Drama

Our Love Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Sungyeol p.o.v-

 

 

"I'm the..the Prince of Infinite." 

"Don't force yourself to remember all the lines. Try to relax a bit."

I turned in the direction of the voice... OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!

Myungsoo is radiant in the king's attire. Handsome. No he is beyond handsome. I have no words...

Oh no, my heart is beating fast again. It feels like it is trying to jump out of my chest. 

Calm down, Sungyeol.

"If you force yourself, you might end up forgetting all of it."

I-I can't stop staring at him. I am frozen in place, blushing and smiling. 

Why am I like this??

"Sungyeol why are you staring at me like that? Does it look weird? Does the costume make me look funny?"

I can't speak! Why can't I speak?

"Here, let me help you with the dialogue."

Ever since we last spoke..."the confession", we haven't brought it up again. It's as if it never happened.

Did it happen? Or was I dreaming? I am confused.

"Say it with a little more spirit! You can do it." He says with a encouraging smile.

He lightly places a hand on my shoulder. His touch is soft, I feel the warmth seeping through the fabric of my shirt. I've missed his touch..

"What are you guys doing here?"

I quickly step away from Myungsoo when Sungjong comes into the room.

"Nothing. I'm just helping Sungyeol with his lines."

" Myungsoo, I need to talk with you, about us."

" I-I will leave you both alone, to talk. I'll tell the others not to distrub you."

 

Myungsoo and Sungjong haven't spoken with each other since... I don't even know when. They seem to be avoiding each other.

Why does Sungjong look serious? I am curious about what Sungong has to say.

Maybe they are having problems. I feel almost hopeful, then guilty.. I can't get in the way.

Just when I'm about to close the door..

 

"What will you do if I don't want to breakup with you?"

 

Wait! What? Breakup? Myungsoo and Sungjong are breaking up? 

I shouldn't be listening to their conversation. Why did my heart stiffen at Sungjong's words?

I close the door and walk away.

 

"Why are you so late? Where are the other?"

"Uh, sorry Dongwoo. They'll be here soon."

"We'll rolling in five minutes."

 

 

 

The play is about a beautiful princess who is hoping for love. But the arrogant and powerful king will only allow his daughter to marry someone who is brave and strong. The king prepares obstacles to test all the princes that want to marry his daughter. All who believe that they are in love with the princess. But no one can pass the obstacles and in the end each go home in despair. Then one day a handsome prince full of confidence confronts the king.

 

"Do you really love my daughter, the princess with all your heart? Do you believe you can make her happy?" 

" .... " Are Myungsoo and Sungjong really breaking up? Do I have a chance?

"I want you to answer me honestly. Prince, did you hear me? "

"Ye-Yes. I will do anything for my beautiful Princess." Oh god, I'm stuttering.

"Will you do anything? Even give your life?"

I wonder what happend with their talk.

"Yes. I will do anything for my beautiful Princess."

Damn it! I just repeated the same line!

Why am I thinking about them while on stage? Stupid Sungyeol!

"You're lying!"

What?

"The person that you love is not me, but HIM!"

My heart nearly stops at Sungjong's suddenly outburst.

I hear the audience start to chatter. What should I do?

"Sungjong..What are you doing? We're on stage." Myungsoo whispers.

I'm sweating like crazy.

"I know you're trying to protect my feelings. But I know you have feeling for him."

 

 

"Ohhh... that is why the king set up so many obstacles. The princess can't marry just anyone."

"That is the truth." 

"This story is weird", the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter