Fifth Drama (Edited)

Our Love Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Sungyeol p.o.v-

 

"Sungyeol?"

I hear someone call my name. Oh god, it's Dongwoo.

"D-Dongwoo."

"Sungyeol-ah, what are you doing here?

 I guess I couldn't keep it a secret forever.

"I work here." I say with a sigh.

"You work here? But you're a student."

"Haha, I am. But I have to work so that I can pay for school and things I need."

"Uhmm..Dongwoo, aren't you going to introduce me?" I turn to face Dongwoo's friend who is staring at me. How long has he been staring?

"Sorry, Hoya this is Sungyeol, he is a member of drama club."

He nods at me.

"Dongwoo, I have to get back to work." I say quickly noticing the manager looking at me.

"Oh, sorry I'm taking up your time. What time do you get off of work?"

"Hmmm, in an hour. Why?" Wondering about Dongwoo's reason for asking.

"I want to talk to you some more. I'll just hang out here till you're done."

What does he want to talk about? My curiosity is getting the best of me. 

"Oh, okay, sure. I have to go back to work now. See you later."

Talking can't hurt, right?. Besides, I am comfortable with Dongwoo. Even though he doesn't spend a lot of time at the club, we sometimes talk about things going on in the drama club. He is friendly and easy to talk to.

 

 

-Hoya p.o.v-

 

Sungyeol? Why does his name sound familiar? His eyes... there is something about his eyes. It reminds me of...

"Well, that is a surprise. I didn't know he worked as a waiter."

"Why are you surprise, Woobaby?"

"Because, he is really shy when talking to people he doesn't know. He really only talks to Sungjong and recently Myungsoo."

"What do you want to talk to him about?"

"I was surprised when he said he needed to work so that he can afford school and stuff. He is my friend, I want to know what's going on."

Dongwoo has a point. Why does a student need to work?  What about his parents? Unless he's an orphan. Wait...

"Woobaby, is he an orphan?" Dongwoo gasps at my question.

"Hobaby! Why would you ask that?"

"It just seems like the only reason a student would need to work."

"But still, If it's true then..." He just sighs.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say something inappropriate."

I just accidently brought up a bad memory for Dongwoo.

I'm so stupid.

"Hey, let's e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter