Fourth Drama (Edited)

Our Love Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Dongwoo p.o.v-

 

I'm so tired. I feel like I haven't slept or eaten in days. I'm done with passing out characters and assigments, so they can take it from here. Plus Myungsoo can help them if they need help. I still have a bunch of work to do outside of drama club. I think about my boyfriend. He's so hot. But why the hell does he always have so much work to do? Why do I have to help him every single time? His grandfather has a lot of employees, why can't they do the work? Why drag Hoya and me into this?

Aish, that old man. I better let Hoya know he has to treat me to dinner, I'm starving. I quickly send him a text complete with hearts and kisses. He won't say no to me especially when hearts and kisses are involved. I'm grinning thinking about his reaction to my text. I look over at Myungsoo, he is staring at something with a goofy grin on his face. What is he staring at? I follow his gaze. Oh... is he staring at Sungyeol? Why isn't he staring at Sungjong?

Does he? Nah, it can't be....

"Myung-ah, why are you grinning by yourself?" He blushes and quickly looks away. Hahaha, Got ya!

"It's a S.E.C.R.E.T. I can't tell you." He tries to play it off.  Tch, he forgets I have known him his whole life. You can't fool your best friend.

"You know, this is the first time I have seen that expression on your face."

"Huh? What expression?"

"You know, like you're in love."

He can't avoid me now.

"Of course, Sungjong is my boyfriend now, remember?"

Is he in denial, or does he really not know how he feels?

"Hahaha, if you say so." I'll just let him be for now. He'll figure it out sooner or later.

"Myung, I have a date with Hoya. You can take care of the club by yourself, right?"

"Seriously, Dongwoo..you're the president, but you're never here. What are you and Hoya up to, exactly?"

"Hey, at least I still do my part. What's the point of having a vice president if you don't want to help me? Gotta go!" I quickly grab my stuff and run out of the room. I hear Myungsoo shouting behind me. Hahaha, poor guy, but Hoya's waiting for me outside.

 

 

-Myungsoo p.o.v-

 

Stupid Dongwoo. How can he leave me again?! Why am I still friends with that giant dinosaur? What does he mean when he s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter