Second Drama (Edited)

Our Love Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Sungyeol p.o.v-

 

It's been a week since the "incident". Myungsoo and Sungjong are offically dating. Myungsoo rejected him at first, but in the end Sungjong's charm was too hard to resist. I'm not surprised that this happend, Myungsoo was never mine to begin with. He never will be. I'm not someone special or popular. But still it hurts, to see.

Will it ever stop hurting?

"Hey guys! I want to make an announcement." Sungjong gets everyone's attention. Hands intertwind with Myungsoo's. "We are offically a couple now." He informs the drama club. Myungsoo is silent and shy standing next to his new boyfriend.

"WHAT??!!"

"SINCE WHEN??!!"

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!"

"THERE IS MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG!"

"NOOO...MYUNGSOO!!"

The drama club girls (and some guys) are practically in tears at the news that Myungsoo is offically off the market. 

 

I sigh, understanding their dissapointed reactions. The school's hearthrob has been stolen from them. The girls are visibly upset. The drama club president all about choked on his juice at the annoucement. The people arranging the props are so shocked items have fallen from their hands to the floor, causing crashing sounds to echo through the room. Needless to say everyone was surprised. The couple is bombarded with questions, of "how", "why", and "when". 

I sit quietly in the corner and start reading the script.

I don't participate, I don't want to torture my heart anymore.

I have cried enough. All hope is gone. Time to let go.

 

"Alright people! That's enough, let's start practicing. We only have two months left before the show. And we are still lacking in many ways." The club president speaks up. The members stop their talking and surprisingly they do what the president orders. 

That's weird. They never listen to him

They usually only follow Myungsoo's orders.

"Thank you, Dongwoo. You're the only one who understands me." Myungsoo's says with a sheepish sigh.

"Pfft.. I don't believe you. How could you have not said anything at all to me? We're best friends!"

"Sorry man..It all happened so sudden. I didn't have time..." The two best friends continue to talk in the corner. 

"Hey Yeol-ah, Myungsoo and I are going to buy props after school. Wanna come with us?" Sungjong asks with a bright smile.

Is he serious! Of course I don't want to go.

"Uh..I can't. I need to get home early." Sungjong is not taking no for an answer. Damn. He looks at me pouting.

This friend of mine, seriously.

"Sungyeol, are you not going to be friends with me anymore just because I'm dating Myungsoo?"

"It-It's not like that..."

It's just that I feel awkward around you guys and I don't know how to face both of you especially Myungsoo. How am I suppose to tell him that?

"You've been my best friend since we were kids. Even though I have a boyfriend now, It doesn't change our friendship." Sungjong is getting angry.

But. It. Does... It affects everything.

It can't be like it was before.

"If the person Myungsoo liked was you and not me, I'd be happy for you. Can't you just be happy for me, Sungyeol?" He adds.

*Sigh... I just stand there...defeated.

 

 

"I think this one is suitable for the drama." Sungjong shows a fake sword to Myungsoo.

"Yah! It's so expensive. Do you want to spend all the club's budget on this one thing?"

"Why are you so thrifty? We can use the profit from the ticket sales to put money back into the budget."

"Thats true, but don't forget we still have other things to pay for." Myungsoo ruffles Sungjong's hair and they laugh together.

I just watch them from behind.

Why c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter