Twelfth Drama (Edited)

Our Love Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Happy 23th Bufday to My Forever Precious Kevin oppa! :333

And today I've graduate high school so yeah, Happy Graduation to Me! ^^

 

######################################################################################

 

-Sunggyu p.o.v-

 

Why can't Hoya understand how I feel? I do love Woohyun. I love that stupid tree, but what's the point of him knowing how I feel when the truth is that I am dying? Plus, I don't think Woohyun feels the same way about me. How can he? I am always nagging him about work and school. He probably sees me as a father figure, not a lover.

I am relieved that I've manage to take care of all his business affairs. It's one less thing to feel guilty about when I die. Woohyun would go nuts if he has handle it all on his own. I am glad I am not leaving him with any stress.

I'm surprised he's managed to stay in school this long. Hoya said that Woohyun hasn't cause any trouble, which is so not like him. Maybe he has new friends.. Wait, Hoya did say that he had new friends, and Hoya is his friend as well, so Woohyun, is in a good hands. I can stop worrying about him, he has a good support system if he ever needs someone to lean on. I was worried about that, his parents abandoned him, I can't trust them to take care of him.

All his money, property, and assets have been placed in a trust fund for him, which he can access after he graduates. That's the only condition to the trust, he has to graduate. It was the only way to make sure he stuck with school. 

School, friends, money, work, reputation, all the things Woohyun needs are settled. If I died right now I would have no regrets.

Well maybe just one regret.

I feel bad that he is looking for me. I honestly thought he'd forget about me, but he still remembers me. Why does knowing that make me feel both happy and sad?

I hope he can be happy without me by his side. I hope he never finds out about my illness. I can't tell him how I feel about him, I don't want him pouring his love into someone that won't be around. I don't want to see him cry again.

My heart... hurts.

Why do I feel this heartache, I know I am doing the right thing. Why does it hurt?

 I-I can't..breath..help..Ho..ya. The words are stuck in my throat, I don't have the energy to say them out loud.

I try reaching for something to get his attention. A glass. I stretch ..  A bit more, please.

 

CRASH!!!!

 

"Sunggyu-ah!"

"Ho..ya.." his name is a whisper on my lips.

"DOCTOR! Sunggyu, hang on! Don't die on me!" He is screaming at me, his tears are warm on my cheeks.

"Woo... hyun.." My eyes feel heavy, and my chest hurts so bad it is hard to breath.

I can hear Hoya shouting, the doctor giving the nurses instructions. He is saying something to me too.

"Sunggyu-shi, open your eyes, try to stay awake... Nurse get me the..."

I whisper the sentence that my heart has been wanting to say... Woohyun, I love you. 

Then darkness.

 

 

-Sungyeol p.o.v-

 

Only three days left and everything's almost done. Costumes. Check. Stage. Check. Props. Check. Actors. Check and check. I'm relieved that everything is going so smoothly. I am making a conscious effort not to think about yesterday. I don't want to cry because of Myungsoo anymore. Myungsoo and Sungjong are dating so it's normal that they kiss each other. I really need to deal with my emotions better. Also I really need to thank Woohyun for being there for me. He is a really good friend. I feel safer with him is by my side. He is my saviour after all. It is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter