First Drama (Edited)

Our Love Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Sungyeol p.o.v-

I am in love with someone. His name is Kim Myungsoo, vice president of the drama club. He is everything I am not confident, beautiful, and popular. Although we're in the same club, we don't talk. Never have. Even if we did, I am sure I wouldn't even be able to speak. To be more precise I don't have the courage to speak to him. So I just stare at him. Stealing fevered glances and pray that no one notices me.

Nope, not creepy at all. Geesh Sungyeol.

"He's handsome, isn't he? Just looking at him makes my heart flutter." Girls are huddled together giggling and talkng about Myungsoo.

"It's hard to find a gentleman like him these days." My best friend, Sungjong, says beside me. We've known each other since grade school. Sungjong is slender and handsome but in a way that is almost pretty. Like Myungsoo he is confident and popular. How we have managed to stay friends all this time is a mystery to me. 

"S-Sungjong...do you like Myungsoo too?" I asked nervously. 

Crap I am stuttering.

"Yeol-ah, did you just say, 'too'?" Sungjong asks turning to look at me, eye brows raised. 

"N-No..I was just.....Uhmm.." Crap, crap, crap...

"Do you like Myungsoo too, Sungyeol?" Sungjong asks before I could reply. Why his he so loud?

"Attention, everyone! Let's stop wasting time, and start planning for the upcoming show. Get to work people." Myungsoo suddenly orders.  

"Yes sir!" Sungjong replies excitedly. I notice his cheeks are flushed, is he blushing? 

Looks like Myungsoo orders have caused Sungjong to forget the question he asked me earlier. I'm safe for now. 

Sungjong's free spirit allows him to get along with Myungsoo easily. A boy with a pretty face and enjoyable personality like Sungjong, is a perfect match for Myungsoo. Sungjong is a little shorter than Myungsoo and has a body that makes most girls jealous. I'm not anything like him, in fact I am the total opposite. I have an averge face, a slim body, I am quiet and people think I'm weak. And if all that wasn't bad enough I am way too tall. No one looks at me. Most definitely not Myungsoo. But Sungjong didn't say he liked Myungsoo earlier, did he? 

Maybe... Just maybe I have a chance?

 

 

 

"I think I've fallen in love with Myungsoo, Sungyeol-ah." Sungjong says, his eyes are shining.

Wait! What!?

"From the way he lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter