Thirteenth Drama (Edited)

Our Love Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Woohyun p.o.v-

 

"I'm glad Myungsoo has finally sorted out his feelings."

"I know right, but I'm worried about Sungjong."

"You don't need to worry. He may not look like it, but he is stronger than you think he is."

"I know you're right, but still, one-sided love is painful."

My hearts feels bad for Sungjong. One sided love is hard. 

"I guess you're right."

"I wonder what happend to them."

"I hope Myungsoo can solve his problem with both, Sungyeol and Sungjong. I feel bad for him, but had he just been honest to begin with he wouldn't be in this spot." Dongwoo says, he looks lost in his thoughts.

"Do you think Sungyeol will accept him?" 

"I don't know, he must have been hurting a lot by himself seeing them together. If Sungyeol doesn't accept Myungsoo now, I can understand why."

"Mmmm, I agree...you're right."

 

ring ring ring

 

"Hel.."

"Woohyun!" The voice on the other end of the line is frantic and frigthened.

Ouch, my ears. What's with the yelling?

"Wait.. who is this? Hoya hyung?"

"Woohyun, hurry! You may not have enough time.." Hoya's voice trails off.

"Hurry? Why do I need to hurry, hyung?" I am feeling anxious, but I am not sure why. 

"Sunggyu..."

"Sunggyu hyung?! What's wrong with Sunggyu hyung?" My anxiety level raises.

"You need to come here, right now. I'll explain everything once you're here." Hoya's voce cracks.

Why does Hoya sound like he is crying?

"Come where, Hyung?" I ask. A knot starts to form in my stomach.

"The hospital, Hanguk Hosp...." 

I don't let him finish the sentence, before I hang up the phone and run from the school hall. I need to get to the hospital. Sunggyu hyung, what happend to you? Why did you disappear like that? Why are you in the hospital? 

 I need to run faster. I will my legs to move faster.

My brain is a jumbled mess, I can't think straight right now.

My legs are aching and I feel my knees shaking. I don't care about my legs. I need to get to the hospital.

I need to get to Sunggyu hyung right now.

Hyung, please wait for me.

 

 

 

- Dongwoo p.o.v-

 

 

What the hell was that? Why did Woohyun just run off like that after taking the phone call from Hobaby?

Maybe I should call him.

 

"Hobaby?"

"Dongwoo." He's using my name, there must be something going on.

"What happend, Hoya? What's wrong with Woohyun?"

"I-I just turn away from him for a second and h-he.." Hoya's voice cracks and he can't finish his sentence.

"Hoya, why are you crying?! What's going on?!" He rarely crys. The last time I remember him crying was when his brother died. I feel helpless.

"I need you..." He says in a broken whisper, but it is all I need to hear.

I quickly dismiss the rest of the day's practice and send the members home.

"Hoya? Where are you?" I ask as I head out the door.

 

 

-Myungsoo p.o.v-

 

I'm stupid. A jerk. A , blockhead, cruel, ignorant, and the the world's biggest idiot.

Idiot. Idiot! 

Why, am I so stupid?! I'm so mad at myself. I should have realized my feelings sooner. Now I've hurt Sungjong and Sungyeol because of my stupidness.

After talking with Sungyeol, I feel so ashamed and so guilty. Sungyeol loves me. He loves me. But he rejected me. The school hearthrob rejected by the school loner. Now that's irony.

Sungyeol may have said no, but I can't give up. Not with all the pain Sungyeol went through, all because he loves me. I was the idiot that was too blind to realize how I felt, how he felt. I need to make it right. First and foremost, starting with Sungjong. I can't continue with our relationship. I don't love Sungjong, and I don't want to hurt him anymore by giving him false hope.

Why did I accept Sungjong as  my boyfriend? Was it because I loved him? No. Was it because I liked him? Yes!

How the heck don't I know the difference between like and love? Myungsoo! You're totally hopeless. What kind of m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter