Sixteenth Drama

Our Love Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Im so sorry for the long wait! *bows* . I was sick for a whole week and it takes me a few days to finish this chapter, hope you enjoy it! ^^

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

 

-Woohyun p.o.v-

 

Why? Why is this happening? Why does it have to be happening to my Gyu hyung? Why he didn't tell me? Why is he suffering alone? He always stays beside me when I am having a hard time. My heart is breaking. All this time I didn't know he was suffering, always busy taking care of things for me, making sure I have all I need even sending me to school. I'm so stupid. How could I have been so blind? How did I not see that he was suffering?

 

"Sunggyu has been in pain for a while now, about two months. He didn't want to say anything to you because you were still working on your movie. He didn't want to make it hard for you. He had been using pain killers to help with the pain. After you finished filming your movie, Sunggyu came to visit me and told me about his condition. He wanted you to graduate from high school, he said you've been delaying your studies because of your career. Sunggyu doesn't want you to delay it any longer. When he learned about his disease he asked me to accepted you as a student. Ever since then, he has been taking care of everything for you in case something bad happens to him. Sunggyu did manage to settled your business affairs, but it has taken a toll on his body. It seems he has gotten worse due to all the stress he was under. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, but he swore me to secrecy. He doesn't want you to worry, he knew you would stick to him like a glue if you found out about it. You know how stubborn he can be when he has set his mind on something." 

 

I sigh remembering Hoya words. I really don't know what to do. I'm totally clueless.

Sunggyu hyung, what should I do? Please be okay.

 

"A heart transplant is the only way to save him, but in his current condition he may to weak to survive the surgery. We could lose him during the operation, because he is in the end stage heart disease. He needs a donor, he is on the donor list, but heart donors are hard to find. Right now he just needs to rest and wait. But don't lose heart Woohuyn. The doctors say if they find a donor and Sunggyu's condition is stable enough they will do the surgery right away." Hoya trys his best to sound reassuring. 

It didn't work, I DON'T feel reassured. 

 

How can I get Sunggyu hyung a donor faster than waiting the list? Money is not a problem for me. I don't want to lose him. I can't lose him. I don't want it to happend. My mind is filled with too many thoughts, it feels like my head is about to explode.

Hyung, I need you. Please don't leave me.

When I walk into his hospital room, he is sleeping. Hooked up to machines, he seems so small. Looking at him sleeping like this, he really looks cute, like a hamster. My hamster. I hold his hands gently running my thumb along his fingers. I have missed the warmth of his hands, I miss his touch. These are the hands that took me in when no one else wanted me, these are the hands that feed me when I am hungry. These are hands that make sure I have everything I need, these are the hands that give me love, in his own way. These hands make me feel protected and safe from any danger. These hands always embrace me when I feel lonely. I feel warm liquid on my cheeks running down my face, landing on our entwinded hands. The tears are unstoppable. I can't control them, I can't stop. I cry like a baby sitting on the side of his bed holding his hands.

How am I suppose to live if I lose Sunggyu hyung? 

 

"Hyung, I don't want to lose you. I need you. You're my everything. I-I love you. I know I've never said that, but deep down in my heart, I really, really love you. I just couldn't find the courage to tell you sooner. I was afraid you would reject me. I know you love me too, but I don't know if you only love me as a brother or more. I'm sorry. I don't care now if you reject me, I will stay by your side and take care of you with all my heart. You have given me everything and now it is time for me to take care of you. I miss you, hyung." I whisper in his ear.

Hear me Hyung? I love you, and I will protect you now. 

 

 

 

-Sungjong p.o.v-

 

It seems I'm the hot topic of conversation in school right now. Everyone thinks I'm the most unlucky person in the world because my best friend stole my boyfriend. They've been talking about it ever since it happend on the stage, but they don't know the whole truth. They don't know that Myungsoo had feelings for Sungyeol from the beginning. They don't know that I'm technically the one that almost broke them up, in the end everyone sees me as the victim. They empathize with me and no matter how much I try to explain the real situation, they just make me more of a victim. So, I choose to keep quiet. 

Sigh

When I walk into classroom, the first thing I see is Myungsoo and Sungyeol sitting together. They're a couple now, but their relationship lacks affection because Sungyeol is still a little afraid to accept all of Myungsoo's feelings for him. Also the students are always gossiping about the Myungyeol couple. Sungyeol doesn't know how to stop the wild gossip, so he feels insecure. But Myungsoo doesn't care what other poeple think about them, he's just happy to be with Sungyeol.

 

"Good morning, Sungjong. I'm sorry I didn't come to school with you today. I had something to do this morning." Sungyeol approached me when Myungsoo left to his own class.

"Why are you sorry, Yeol? It's okay." I smile at him.

To avoid further gossip, Sungyeol distants himself from Myungsoo when they're in school even though they're in a relationship. I know that he is trying to protect me in his own way, but I don't want him to be sad again.

"Jongie, later after school I want to..."

Sungyeol stopped mid-sentence and hung his head low. I turn to my right when I hear students bad-mouthing him. I've had enough of this. Sungyeol deserves better. I get up from my seat and bang my hands on the desk.

"Just so you know, boys LOOK DOWN on girls who only know how to gossip. You're just jealous because you'll never be lucky enough to find that kind of true love. Let's go, Sungyeol."

I grab Sungyeol's hand and drag him out of the classroom. I feel much better after scolding and insulting them. 

Stupid girls.

Sungyeol stops walking and looks at me with uncertain eyes.

"What's wrong with you, Sungyeol? Don't you trust me?"

"It's not-not like that. I just don't want them to badmouth you because of me, when you're not guilty of anything."

"So what are you saying?! You don't want to be friends with me anymore?!" I am almost screaming at him. 

"I'm sorry. Don't shout at me." Sungyeol says, in a soft voice, Trying to calm me down.

"Sungyeol, if you can sacrifice your love for our friendship, so can I. It doesn't matter how much I like Myungsoo, I will always support you. I'm not that weak, so just relax. Now it's time for you to find your own happiness, that's your priority, okay? Stop worrying so much about my feelings. Also I promise the gossip and bad-mouthing will not affect our friendship. Our friendship is way stronger than that." I throw an arm over his shoulders and bring him close, ruffling his hair with my other hand. He gives me an uncertain smile.

"Thank you, Sungjong. I'm so lucky to have a friend like you." His words are so sincere, it makes me smile.

 

 

The problem: I need to resolve my feelings for Myungsoo. I need to get rid of them as soon as possible!

"Sungjong's coming with us?" Myungsoo asks as Sungyeol and I walk toward him.

"I'm sorry, Myungsoo. I asked him to come with us." Sungyeol answers.

"Why can't I? I always go home with Sungyeol so if he has a date, of course I need to go too. Our friendship is more important than you. Don't think you can steal my best friend just like that."

My diva nature is back with a vengeance. I need to control it. 

"You're still on probation, I am keeping my eyes on you. If you make one wrong st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter