CHAPTER 2~~

PARADISE

"We should locked up all the doors and windows so she wont try to run away again." Sunggyu said while eyeing his dongsaengs. "But....-" "No but! So this is decided." Sungyeol spoke up but was cut off by Sunggyu. Sunggyu walked back to his room leaving the 6 of them in the dining room.

The 6 of them didnt know what to do, this is the paradise they wanted her to be happy in and now it had turn into a monstrous place. They wanted to fight back for her, they are hurt seeing her suffer everyday but they also wanted her to be by their side. 

"Hyung, what do we do now?" Sungjong asked. They shook their head "I dont know...." 

They all went back to their room but Myungsoo stood outside her room. He wanted to go in but hesitated and went back to his room.

---The next morning---

Hoya went into Bomi room to check on her. He stepped in her room and found her missing. He rushed out of the room but stop in his track *Should I..?* He didnt know what to do and whether letting her go was the right decision. Just then, Woohyun walked past her room and took a glance inside . He furrowed his eyebrows and stepped in her room sensing something is wrong, "Where is she?" he asked Hoya in a low tone. "Er..Er.. She..she is.. she is at...." Hoya stammered, he didnt know what to replied back and he was scared. "WHERE IS SHE?!" Woohyun shouted, the rest of them started coming up to see what's the commotion about.

"!" Sunggyu ran out of the house. "You bastard!" Woohyun hissed at him before running out of the house with Sunggyu. Hoya stood there, tears start rolling down his cheeks. "We will also do the same thing if we were you.." Sungyeol patted Hoya shoulder.

*Why do you keep running away? Why can you just stay here happily with us?* Woohyun thought while still searching for her, tears were starting to swell up in his eyes. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bomi keep running and running, didnt dare to stop to catch my breath. In the early morning, she managed to escape from the house, knowing they all sleep like dead logs since they are tired chasing after her last night. 

After running for hours, she stopped and hide in a small hole. Small enough that they wont spot her easily. She was really exhausted and soon after she fell asleep...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bomi POV.

I slowly open my eyes and find myself in a familiar room. *What the....* my eyes widened when i find myself back in my room. The door flew opened and the 7 of them walked in. "Told you to try harder... didnt I?" Woohyun smirked. *How did you...The hole was really small and it hid me really well.* "You must be thinking how did we found you right?" Sunggyu spoke and sit beside me. I turned my head to the side, dont want to face him or the others. "Fine...." He trailed off and put his arm around my waist. "Dont ever try to leave us again, understand?" He whispered in my ears giving me chills. 

"Hoya follow me, i want to speak to you." Sunggyu walked out of the room. Hoya nodded and leave, Sungyeol Sungjong and Myungsoo take a glance at me before leaving after Hoya. "Hyung, i want to have a private time with her now. can you leave?" Woohyun gestured Dongwoo to leave. Dongwoo give me a worried look and left, leaving me now with Woohyun alone. 

Woohyun walked towards to my bed side and kneeled down to my eye level, "Why are you always trying to leave? Dont you love this place? Please smile for once..." He caressed my cheeks. But this time I didnt flinched by his touch, I look at him in the eye and all I can see was LOVE.

He leaned forward to give me a kiss on the cheek but I turn my head to the side. He backed away, "Goodnight and dont try to run away again." he sighed and walked out of the room.

My eyes were slowly closing and i heard the sound of chains outside my room....