CHAPTER 12~~

PARADISE

Sunyeol Pov.

I was heading towards my room when i find Myungsoo door opened. "Myungsoo?" I called out but no answer, i cautiously tiptoed into the room and that very moment i can feel but heart stop beating. I stood there with a blank mind, I didnt know how to react especially when one is the one i love the most and another one is my closest brother. I ran out of the house without stopping to catch my breath, suddenly i hit something or someone hard that i collapsed on the floor and slowly went into an unconsious state.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bomi POV.

Myungsoo and I was back at the house where we used to live for weeks, he was sleeping soundly beside me. *Why did i do that?* I thought and i touched my lips. I never expect to fall in love with one of them and i didnt know what was i thinking. "I must be out of my mind" I muttered. "Said something?" Myungsoo asked as he position his tired body up. "Nothing" i blurted out and his furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Let me treat your wounds first." I quickly took the first-aid box and carefully treat his wounds one by one. As i was attending to his wounds, he was staring at me intensely. *You are so pretty* he thought and turned his head to the side as he felt my discomfort. "Sorry..." he muttered under his breath. I shook my head and the atmosphere became so awkward. 

I walked away with the first-aid box after i was done and sat at the end of the room. Myungsoo cant stand the sight of us so far apart and he walked towards where i was sitting and squat infront me. "Why..." his hand moving closer to my face and at a slight contact, i flinched at his touch like how i used to. He was shocked by my actions but he just stayed there with his hand near my face. I smacked his hand away and got up but in a spilt second, he grabbed both of my wrists and push me up to the wall.  I struggled to get free but he was staring straight into my eyes, "Dont move." I gave up and stopped, staring back in his eyes I know i cant let him go so easily. I have already fall for him, hard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHERE IS MYUNGSOO AND ~~~?" Sunggyu shouted as he saw both of the doors were unlocked. His voice echoed around the whole house causing everyone to see what had happened. "they escaped?" Hoya asked, peering into both rooms. "DUH!" Dongwoo smacked his head. "Hyung! What was that for?" Hoya shouted back. "Shut up you guys, where is sungyeol?" Sunggyu asked but everyone just shrugged their shoulders. "Maybe Yeol helped them to get out, you know Sungyeol and Myungsoo are close brothers whenever one gets into trouble, another will help no matter what." Woohyun blurted out. "He doesn't have to the guts." Sunggyu crossed his arms and shook his head. Sungjong, Hoya and Dongwoo nod, "True...so true..." Woohyun just rolled his eyes and went into his room. 

*No matter where you guys are, This is paradise, you wont be able to escape.* Sunggyu smirked. 

 

 

====================================================

Sorry! A short update! >< 

My subscribers dropped /sobs/ PLEASE CONTINUE TO GIVE MY STORY LOTS OF LOVE AND DO DROP ME ANY COMMENTS! 

I NEED IDEAS~~ XD