CHAPTER 22~~

PARADISE

 

Bomi slowly opened her eyes, sunrays was shining into room and she block it with her arm. When she saw her bare arms she looked down and yesterday incident flashes in her mind. Tears start to flow down her cheeks. 

She grabbed her clothes which was near by and was about to leave the  bed when a hand hold on to her wrist pulling her back down. "Where are going?" Sunggyu asked with his eyes half opened, "Home" Bomi replied softly as she struggled to break the grip. He looked down at her body, "Yesterday was amazing... so you are not going anywhere." At a flash, Sunggyu was on top of Bomi pinning her on the bed with his both hands grabbing tightly on her small bony wrist. 

"Let me go.. please..." Bomi started crying and struggling to break free. "Uh-Uh. After this." Sunggyu smirked and their 'activity' start again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo opened his eyes and find his surronding really familiar, and his eyes widened when he realised where he was *How would i end up here? Where is Bomi?* He looked around but Bomi was not around, he quietly leave the room and was about to walk down the hallway when he heard moans coming from a room. He followed the sound of the moans and found himself standing infront of Sunggyu room, *He must be ing with girls right now* He rolled his eyes but suddenly froze, he look at the door again and he indeed hear moans. *Impossible. This is paradise so there wont be other people here  except the seven of us and bomi.* "No.. impossible.. not Bomi inside.. impossible* Myungsoo shook his head and turned around.

"Yeah moan my name louder Bomi" Myungsoo heard from the inside. He couldnt believe what he had just heard, *Bomi...* His hands immediately turned into fists and tears were swelling in his eyes "I cant believe it.. why Bomi..* He ran out of the house as tears streaming down his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bomi wrapped her arms around her body as she slowly make her way home, she was crying non stop since just now as flashes of what they did came flooding in her mind. No matter how she just cant stop thinking about it  which make her cry even more. Her mind was so occupied that she forgot all about Myungsoo.

She slowly stepped into the house ignoring her surronding as she was in a dazed. She flinched when something caught the side of her eyes, she slowly looked up and there Myungsoo was staring right straight with her. 

"Myungsoo..." She broke into a small smile as she walked towards him. "You finally woke up... i was so worried you know. So glad that you woke up." Bomi smiled reaching out her arms to hug Myungsoo when he smacked away her arms.

"Myungsoo?" Bomi now looked at him with a puzzled look. "WHY? Why are you treating me like this? i love you with all my heart and this is what i get in return? I didnt know you were that kind of girl." He shouted at her as she froze completely with shock. "Myungsoo ah listen to me... I-" "There is nothing to say now. What i heard is already enough, i am a stupid guy to fall in with love you. You disgust me, you should just continue be a ." With that, he stomped out of the house leaving Bomi had no chance to explain. She was speechless *How did he....* 

She collapsed on the floor and she didnt know what to do next. That side of Myungsoo really scares her and she just lose the man she loved in a spilt seconds. His words keep repeating in her head, She broke down, crying everything out. She just couldnt handle the pain. 

Bomi was sitting on the floor with her knees close to her chest and arms wrapping around it. She has been crying non stop after Myungsoo left, "I am sorry.. really sorry...i didnt meant to hurt you. Why didnt you hear me out?" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung! Where is Bomi?" Woohyun asked coldly. "I dont give a where she is, go find her yourself." Sunggyu slammed his door shut. "This ing bastard!" he hissed under his breath. 

Woohyun had only one place that he can think of to find Bomi, her house. *Hope she is there* He quickly run to her house.

Bomi was in a dazed, all she want to do now was committing suicide. She glazed at the kitchen and all the knives were placed side by side in the knife holder, she made her way slowly to the kitchen and her hand now holding on to the sharpest knife. She point the sharp edge to her heart, her eyes were determined. *Myungsoo, i love you...* 

"BOMI! NO! Put away the knife!" Woohyun shouted as he panted heavily. "Bomi, please dont do anything silly. Put down the knife..." Woohyun walked slowly towards her. "Dont move any closer!" Bomi shouted. "Okay okay i wont move. Please please i beg you, dont do this. I cant lose you." He try to calm her down. "Sorry Woohyun, i find no reasons to live. Myungsoo left me. And i am a now. I cant live with this anymore... " She started crying and she moved the knife closer to her heart. "No, you still have me. I wont leave you like that. No matter what you did, i still love you. " "LIES! ALL LIES! WHY DID YOU ALL BRING ME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE,? THIS IS A PLACE I SHOULDNT BELONG! YOU ALL ARE SELFISH MONSTERS! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS LIKE WE USED TO BE BUT YOU GUYS CHANGED SO MUCH AFTER YOU ALL BEEN HERE. I HATE YOU. I HATE ALL OF YOU!" Bomi screamed at him and she immediately pierced the knife into her heart. "NOOO!! BOMI!" He ran towards her and manage to catch her before she hit the cold floor. "Bomi! Bomi wake up! Please dont die! Please!" Woohyun now crying . "Please Bomi dont leave me, please... dont leave me.." Tears were rolling down his cheeks like waterfall as Bomi eyes were slowly closing, a tear slipped down her face. "Dont leave me...." Were the last words she heard before she went unconscious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Am i dead?...." 

 

=============================================================================

ANOTHER UPDATE AT THIS UNGODLY HOUR! HEHE! SORRY I DIDNT ADD IN MY STORY, FIRST I DIDNT INTEND TO AND SECOND I AT WRITING SO YEAH. ^^

HOPE YOU LIKE ME STORY AND DO COMMENT IT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!