CHAPTER 13~~

PARADISE

 

Bomi opened her eyes and she was in Myungsoo embrace with his arms wrapped tightly around her waist. Bomi really love this feeling being hugged by someone she love, the feeling of being able to be loved although she was now in a dangerous place with a person she will never thought of being together with. She traced my fingers down his nose to his jawline, *pretty features* Bomi smiled and stare at his sleeping face. *Are you going to stop staring?* Myungsoo suddenly speak and took a peek at her blushing face, he hugged her closer to him and she could feel his breathing. "I love you" He kissed her head. 

Bomi was so scared everyday that they will find them again. The feeling of going back to that house was really freaking her out, and she was also worried about Myungsoo. Myungsoo wounds have yet to recover but they were too deep, she carefully touched them and he flinched at the slightest touch. "Monsters.." Bomi muttered but it was loud for Myungsoo to hear it. "Hey, it doesnt hurt so much so dont worry. I'm more worried about you, can you please eat something? You havent been eating much since we got here." He her face and gave her a peck on the lips. 

Bomi looked at his face and he is always giving her this warm smile that make her feel safe. No matter how much she try to push him away from her, he will always be there for her. Bomi smiled at him, "I will." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ouch!" Sungyeol try to get up but immediately fall back to the ground as his head was hurting so much. "How long have i been here?" He try getting up again but this time he managed to stand up with the support of the tree. His vision was still blurring as he staggered his way back. Suddenly, yesterday scene flashes one by one in his head making the pain unbearable. "Bomi ah, WHY? WHY NOT ME!" He screamed and his voice enchoed around the forest, tears start streaming down his cheeks. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungyeol slammed the door behind him as he staggered into the hall. "You are back." Sunggyu said as he slowly make his way to the sofa. "Cant you see?" Sungyeol blurted out. "So.. where is Myungsoo and Bomi?" He asked and his eyed Sungyeol from top to bottom. "I dont know..." "Didnt you helped them escaped?" Woohyun came into the hall followed by the others. Sungyeol scroffed, "Me? Why should i help that bastard?" Others were shocked at his reply because he never one time say something like that about Myungsoo and they all know that they are both are very close. "Woah... first time..." Dongwoo trailed off. "Go find them yourself." Sungyeolsaid slighty irritated and left the hall with them all dumbfounded. "What happened between the both of them?" Sungjong asked. All of them just shrugged their shoulders. 

"Hyung, should we go back to that house to see if they are there?" Woohyun asked.  

"We will go tomorrow. There is a high possibility they will be there." Sunggyu smirked.

"Call! Cant wait to see Bomi." Woohyun said with sarcasm.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sit up as i broke out into cold sweats. *Another nightmare* I breathed out and turned my body to the right to see Myungsoo sleeping peacefully. 

*Why do i have this feeling that something bad is going to happen soon...* I thought as i slowly fall back to sleep. 

 

==============================================================================

 

ANOTHER UPDATE! SORRY FOR UPDATING IT SO LATE >_<

DO HELP TO PROMOTE MY STORY AND LEAVE COMMENTS AFTER YOU READ! ^^