CHAPTER 20~~

PARADISE

 

His fingers stopped moving....

----------------------------------------------------------------

Bomi slowly opened her eyes and sunlight was hitting on her face, she was expecting Myungsoo already wake up smiling at her but it never happened...

Myungsoo still there on the bed lying unconscious. "Myungsoo. Myungsoo." Bomi called out but it was useless. *Should i find him?*

Bomi was standing infront of the house which she thought she will never come again, all those memories inside it was in her head again. She shook her head lightly, *I need to find a way in.* She thought and start walking around the yard.

Woohyun was in his room doing his own stuffs when he found someone walking outside the yard. He took a peek and his eyes widened when he notice it was Bomi walking. *Aish that girl! Is she digging her own grave?* He quickly run to the yard.

"Bomi!" Woohyun shouted causing her to jump up. "Oh.. i was-"  Bomi was quickly cut by him. "Do you want to die? What if they caught you? Have you ever think of that?!" Woohyun spoke with a worried tone. "I am sorry. But i came to find you." "Me?" "Myungsoo he... its already been a week and yet he is still unconscious. I dont what to do... i dont what happened to him.." Bomi voice became softer. Woohyun was a little happy when she say she came to find him, "Take me to him and let me see whats really wrong with him and we will see what we can do okay? Dont worry, he will be alright." Woohyun patted her shoulders ensuring her.

She gave a small nod and when both of them was about to leave, a figure was standing infront of them. "Bomi its been a while, isnt it?"

Bomi froze. *I'm dead* 

Woohyun put a arm infront of her, "Hyung! Let her go. Please." 

"Relax Woohyun. Cant we have a chat? I wont do anything to her." Sunggyu smirked. 

---------------------------

"Everything will be okay." Woohyun gave her hand a squeeze before letting it go. Bomi stared right at the floor, she knew something bad is going to happen. 

"So? Where are you both going to head just now?" Sunggyu asked with a hand holding a wine glass. "Just going to have a walk." Woohyun answered immediately. "Walk? I doubt it. Just be honest. Maybe its something i can help." Sunggyu took a sip of the wine. 

*Maybe he can help, he is so powerful among them.* Bomi thought. She didnt care about other stuffs, all she want was Myungsoo to wake up. 

"Myungsoo he..." Bomi suddenly spoke up. Woohyun was shocked by her actions, "Bomi.. dont.." "Yes? What with that guy?" Sunggyu asked and took another sip of the wine. 

Woohyun grabbed her hand to stop her, "No.." 

"He is unconscious for a week and i dont what happened to him. Do you know what exactly happened?" Bomi blurted out and Sunggyu smirked. "Ah i see... must be the side effects.." 

"Side effects?" Both Bomi and Woohyun said at the same time, confused by his words. "Yeah.. you know here is paradise right? So there is some side effects as we are in here, we cant avoid them. I didnt know it would hit Myungsoo that fast." Sunggyu said. "But i know a way to treat him but.... Can, i can help you but i want something in return."he smirked as he eyed Bomi from top to bottom.

Bomi hesitated for a while. "Hyung! I will do whatever you want just leave her alone." Woohyun said calmly. "She was the one who ask me so she has to return a favor." Sunggyu pointed at her. "Fine, you dont really have to need my help anyway. Maybe you can figure how to heal him also but it will take a long time just to remind you." He shrugged as he get off the couch making his way up to his room.

"I will do whatever you want to return the favor but please keep your promise and make Myungsoo alright." Bomi stood up. "Bomi.. no no... you cant.." Woohyun grabbed her wrist making her turn around, "You crazy?!" She ignored him and turned back around waiting for Sunggyu reply. Sunggyu smirked, *Nice.* He turned around facing Bomi, "My favor? Hmm something you will like it." With that he walked back to his room.

"You know something is up his sleeves. Are you really sure?" Woohyun asked. "All i want now is Myungsoo to wake up. And i am willing to do anything." Bomi replied and slowly she make her way out of the house.

Woohyun sighed frustrated. He didnt know what to do to help Bomi, *Why am i so useless?* 

Sungyeol was listening to their conversations all the while, *Side effect? Why didnt he mention before? And Bomi....*

 

===================================================================================================

 

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!! HEEHEE~~

AND AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!! HOHOHO~

ENJOY THIS SPECIAL DAY!!!!