CHAPTER 6~~

PARADISE

A small surprise coming up~~ :) Continue reading~ 

=====================================================================================

Bomi POV.

I woke up and find myself not chained up anymore and my burn had healed. *How did it...* my fingers slowly run through the spot where my burn used to be. *It cant possibly healed that fast... the burn was so bad.* I thought. 

"You are finally awake?" Sungyeol came in with a tray of food like how he used to. I gave him a questionable look instead of a glare and he was surprised. "Did you ju-.." He pointed at his face and i gave him a nod. He frozed and dropped the tray of food, I never once responded to any of them and always giving them glares. *Just the beginning, Lee Sungyeol* I smirked inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun was walking to his room when he heard noise coming from Bomi room so he went to check on her and when he arrived at her room. He found Sungyeol staring straight at Bomi with a shock face and food was scattered all over the floor. 

"Lee Sungyeol, what happened?" Woohyun furrowed his eyebrows. "Sh-he-e ju-u-st res-es-pon--ded-ed" Sungyeol stuttered and Woohyun gasped, "WHAT?!" He went forward and grabbed her shoulders "Did YOU?" After a few seconds of silence, i nodded and he fell backwards on the floor. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were all gathered at the dining room, "She responded?" Sunggyu asked. Both Woohyun and Sungyeol nod their head with a smile on their faces. "Maybe she decided to open up to us..." Dongwoo say while playing with his fingers. "Hmm maybe..." Sunggyu broke into a small smile.

Its been so long since they genuinely smile and everyone felt happy but only one person feel that someting bad was going to happen......

 

=======================================================

Sorry,what a short chapter >_<