CHAPTER 3~~

PARADISE

I made a few amendments for the previous chapter so do check it out before continuing with this chapter! thank you! :) 

=================================================================================================

Bomi POV.

I woke up in the middle of the night trying to escape again. I try to open the door but it wont budge and then i remember hearing chains before i sleep. *They must had chain the door* I quickly take a glance around the room to see whether is there another way to get out, but no... i see four walls facing me instead.

I sighed and sat on the floor, *No way out* I sat there thinking of a way out and soon after i fell asleep on the floor....

-The Next day-

Morning came and this time Woohyun check on me, he unlocked the chain and went in your room to find you sleeping on the floor. *Must be yesterday night trying to escape again* He sighed and shook me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up as an arm violently shook me, i opened my eyes and saw Woohyun staring at me and I back off a few distance away from him. "Lets have breakfast together." He took out his hand waiting for me to hold it but I stand up and walk past him.

The dining room was all the way down the hallway and i knew the whole place well since i came out to explore the place before. I knew where the main doors were located and i was ready to get escape.

Woohyun was walking infront of me wasnt knowing what i was going to do next. I keep looking around, and then i spot the main doors. *Great, no one is near the doors and it is wide open* We were now nearer to the dining room and then i make a dash towards the door. "Hey you!" one of the maid shouted. "She is running away!" Another one shouted across the hallway, Woohyun quickly turned behind and then the door, "Crap!" He ran out of the house.

"Heh..heh...heh.." i ran into a small abandoned house which was quite a distance from the house. The house was stinking, *i rather be here then in that house* i thought. After a few hours, night start to fall in but i didnt dare to sleep. I was so afraid that after i wake up i will be back in that same room again. I was really tired and my eyes gave out... i fell asleep....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and saw......

 

================================================================

OPPS SORRY CLIFFHANGER! WILL UPDATE SOON! ^__^

Do drop me any comments and thank you for my 8 subscribers! <3