CHAPTER 10~~

PARADISE

 

After so many days, Bomi was still safe in that old house without getting caught. Myungsoo literally stay there too so he can keep a look out. Life was still good for now.... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ask Myungsoo to come down."

"He is not at home."

"WHAAT!" Sunggyu shouted. "AGAAIN? Where did he go?" 

"He is always out especially at night and will be back in the morning but after an hour he will leave the house again." Sungyeol replied.

"Some of his clothes are missing too." Dongwoo casually add in. 

Sunggyu furrowed his eyebrows, "What is he up to?" "No idea hyung." Sungyeol and Dongwoo shrugged their shoulders. 

Then the main door opened and Myungsoo walked in with a smile planted on his face. *Is he....smilin...g* Sungyeol looked at him with suspicion. "Myungsoo!" Sunggyu called for him. "What Hyung?" He expression became serious. "Why are always not at home?" Sunggyu asked, "Must I?" Myungsoo replied back with sarcasm before walking back into his room. *Something is up..* Sunggyu thought. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bomi was picking some woods and leaves when she heard talking in a distance. ** She turned around and the house was not in sight, *I must have walked out too far* she hid in the bushes and the talking was coming nearer, she froze and cold sweat starting streaming down her face. 

"Wonder what Myungsoo is up to?" "Yeah...he is now often not at home" " This is so NOT him, he LOVES staying at home" "I know right... he can sleep the whole day at home without comsuming food." " I know!! He changed." 

*Myungsoo...* she heard the conversation and his name. *This is not good...* she thought. The talking became more and more softer and then the whole forest became quiet again. *They are gone* she walked back to the house carefully. 

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Myungsoo stand up with a serious look on his face as Bomi closed the door. She ignored him, he grabbed her arms making her face him and he stare straight in her eyes and she could feel the anger. 

"Go and dont come back. This is all i have to say." Bomi stared back at home with a blank look. "WHAT? What happened just now?" He raised his voice and tightened the grip. She try to free myself but he was too strong. "You gonna tell me what happened?" He asked again but now with a gentle voice. Bomi looked at him, "Can you just go away? I dont need your help anymore.You are such a pain so just go back to your brothers and leave me alone. Dont come back again, i dont want to see your face again." she said and point to the door, "Now get lost!" He loosened his grip on her arms and tears were swelling in his eyes, he was speechless and start staggering his way out of the house. He slammed the door causing her to jump up a little. *I'm sorry, myungsoo. This is the only thing i can do to keep you safe* Tears start to stream down Bomi cheeks and she collapsed on the floor. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It cant be! No way she would talk to me that way, something must had happened causing her to react like this." Myungsoo keep shaking his head as he walked aimlessly in the forest. He stopped in his tracks, *Must be Sunggyu hyung....* he thought and his eyes filled with anger and ran back to the house with all his strength. 

"KIM SUNGGYU!" Myungsoo slammed opened his bedroom door and find him sleeping. "YA WAKEUP!" He kicked his legs and Sunggyu opened his eyes and caught his legs, "What do you want? Cant you see i am sleeping... and I AM YOUR HYUNG." His face become serious as emphasized the last few words. 

"What did you say to her? Myungsoo was boiling inside.

"Who?" Sunggyu asked although he knows who Myungsoo was referring to. 

"Bomi?" Woohyun walked in with a smirk. "Ah~ so Myungsoo...." Sunggyu trailed off... 

 

 

======================================================================================================

Is my story still nice? omg please leave comments after reading! ^^ THANKYOU!