CHAPTER 19~~

PARADISE

 

"Oh Hyung! You are back!" Sungjong shouted. Hoya ignored him and dragged his body up to his room. "Why did i let her go? No, i want her to be happy. Thats all." Hoya nod and slowly fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Myungsoo-ah" Bomi called out but no response. She furrowed her eyebrows and make me her to the bedroom, "Myungsoo-ah" She went in and found him lying on the bed unconscious. "Myungsoo? Myungsoo-ah wake up! Myungsoo! Dont scare me!!" Bomi cupped his face shaking it hard, her hands start to tremble and fear was written all over her face. 

"Eotteoke?" She start to panic and tears were swelling in her eyes. "Myungsoo wake up and look and me!" She tried to wake him up but still no response. She quickly get up and run out of the house, "Herbs Herbs Herbs" she keep muttering under her breath and run around the forest to find all kinds of herbs. 

Woohyun was walking slowly back to the mansion, *Man! I dont know how to face them!* He grunted and suddenly he saw someone running past him. *Isnt that... Bomi?* He quickly ran to her and grabbed her wrist causing her to turn around. "Myungsoo!" she shouted. Woohyun jumped back , surprise. He can see fear panic in her eyes, "What's wrong?" "Myungsoo Myungsoo herbs herbs" Bomi start to look around frantically and trying to release from his grip. But every struggle make Woohyun tighten his grip. "Whats wrong? Something happened to Myungsoo?" He asked again but this time Bomi able to release her hand and started running, Woohyun was shocked and puzzled. He quickly chase after her and there he was back in the house. 

Bomi poured out all the flowers and herbs she picked and she quickly picked some to boil. "Nothing's gonna happen to him. Nothing's gonna happen to him. Nothing's gonna happen to him. No No No No you are not going to take him away from me." Bomi keep talking to her herself which make Woohyun worried even more. 

"BOMI! TALK TO ME! WHAT HAPPENED?" Woohyun stomped into the kitchen and now he was furious. "Myungsoo... Myungsoo.." She started crying. She took the herbs and went into the room with Woohyun following her still puzzled. When he saw Myungsoo lying there unconscious, his eyes widened "What happened to him?" "I dont know.. he was already like that since morning.. and i am really worried." Bomi speak in between her sniffs."You can go back. I can handle this myself." Bomi continued without taking her eyes off Myungsoo.

Woohyun didnt want to leave. He was hurt how she was being so cold towards him. "If you need help, call me anyttime." Bomi gave a small nod and He slowly make his way out. 

Bomi seat beside Myungsoo and slowly his face. A tear dropped on his face. "Wake up myungsoo oh? Dont scare me... wake up please. I love you." Slowly Bomi fell asleep.

Morning came, Bomi wake up and to find Myungsoo still lying down unconscious. She closed her eyes for a while before opening them again hoping to find Myungsoo sitting up smiling at her greeting her Morning but it didnt happened.... Myungsoo was there lying down unconscious. A tear slip down her cheeks. "Myungsoo? Myungsoo ah!! wake up! look at me! She screamed as she shaked Myungsoo body hard.

----------------------------

A few days passed and Myungsoo condition was the same which make Bomi really worried. She had no one to ask help from. She everyday will feed him herbs, all kinds of herbs hoping he will react to it and wake up but it didnt happen. She would always sit beside him for the whole day intertwined her fingers with his not leaving him out of her sight. 

Night came, bomi was sleeping beside him, mumbling " Wake Up. Wake Up. Dont leave me...." 

His fingers start to twitched ..... 

 

 

=======================================================================================================

OMG I AM SO SORRY! I DIDNT UPDATE FOR THREE WEEKS!! ><

WILL UPDATE OFTEN NOW! HEHE JUST UPDATED WITH ONE CHAPTER, HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT! 

DO DROP ME A COMMENT AND PROMOTE MY STORY! ^^ 

 

AND MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE TO ALL! <3