CHAPTER 16~~

PARADISE

 

"Omma appa OMMA APPA!" Bomi screamed and woke up in the middle of the night. Beats of cold sweats form on her forehead and tears swelled up in her eyes. Myungsoo woke up by her sudden scream, "You alright? Dont cry." He wiped off her tears and went forward to hug her. "Shh dont cry. i'm here shh" Myungsoo hugged her tighter and she rest her head in his chest crying all out. They both soon fell asleep....

--------------------------------------------------

"I cant believe this... cant believe it came out from ..." Woohyun muttered as he threw stones in the river continuously . "Why.. why Bomi.." the more he think about it the more angry he became. "I dont care.. I DONT CAREEE!" He screamed and grabbed a handful of stones and threw in the river. 

Woohyun lie back and put his arm covering his forehead, "No matter what i will change to make you forgive me and like me." He said and slowly fell asleep. 

---------------------------------------------------

Bomi POV.

I woke up and found myself in Myungsoo arms, i suddenly thought of what happened yesterday and tears were threatened to flow down but i held them back. I quickly released myself from his embrace and were going to prepare breakfast, "ah! Branches again..." I took my jacket and went out to collect some branches so i can make breakfast..

*Why it is so cold today* I thought and used my hands to rub on my shoulders to get some warmth. As i was picking branches one by one, i saw a body lying on the grass, i walked nearer to it with a huge branch in my hand ready to attack that person if it was those people again. As i was nearer and i got a close look on that person, i dropped the branch and immediately put my jacket around him.

Woohyun.

"Woohyun. Woohyun" I shook him but get no response. I touched his face and his skin was pale and cold. "Woohyun! Woohyun, dont sleep anymore. Wake up! Can you hear me?" I asked, shaking him harder but still no response from him. I quickly carry him on my back, *You are really heavy*. I was walking one step at a time because he was really heavy and he was slowing my pace.

I squeezed the warm towel dry and put it on his forehead while using another towel to wipe his arms and neck to stop him from shivering. 

I went to make breakfast and cook some porriage for Woohyun. "Why is he here?" Myungsoo asked rubbing his eyes. "I found him outside, he is sick." I turned back to continue my cooking. "Ohh... is he alright now?" Myungsoo asked in concern and he sit beside Woohyun changing the towel for him. "Yeah should be, wait for him to wake up first."

"Let me help you." Myungsoo got up and make his way to the kitchen.

"You dont have to, you are still a patient." I smacked his hand away when he try to take the knife.

"Ouch! that hurts! My poor hand..." He pouted and slowly his hand. I giggled and took his hand, "Sorry hand." 

He took this chance and put his arms around me placing his hands on top of mine and started cutting the vegetables. "Ya!" I try struggling but failed. "This is  how you cut." he was using my hand taking the knife to cut them. 

"This is how you cut? So many different shapes and sizes huh!" I laughed and turned around and our faces were inches apart. He kissed my nose, "I love you." I smiled and turned back using my elbow to punch his stomach.

"What was that for? This patient is hurt." He put a hand on his stomach and giving some weird expressions. I laughed at his silliness.

------------------------------------------------

They didnt know that Woohyun had already woke up and was watching them at the side, he was hurt and tore apart inside. He curled his hand into a fist punching the wall and ran out. Tears were streaming down his face....

 

=================================================================================

 

HOW IS MY STORY GOING? ^_____^ 

STILL THINKING WHETHER TO PUT BOMI WITH MYUNGSOO OR BOMI WITH WOOHYUN? DO DROP ME YOUR VOTE! smiley