CHAPTER 18~~

PARADISE

 

"LET ME GO YOU ING BASTARD!" Bomi screamed at the top of her lungs as Hoya continue to drag her. Hoya cant take it anymore and he suddenly stopped at his track and spun around causing her to bump straight into his chest. He wrapped his arms around Bomi and sighed, "Why cant you be mine?" Bomi froze in the spot, this was the closest contact she had made with Hoya and it make her heart skip a beat. She felt her hair getting wet and looked up only saw Hoya tears streaming down his face, her heart ache a bit as she didnt know she had hurt him that much. Her fingers slowly went up to his face to wipe away the tears. Hoya give her a small smile and tug her to get along.

Bomi stuck her legs to the ground not moving a inch and shook her head. Hoya sighed, "Come, we are not going back." Bomi eyes widened "Really? you are not lying right?" Hoya walked ahead to the direction back to her house and left Bomi dumbfounded, when she was processing everything in her head a voice break her thoughts "Are you coming along?" Hoya asked and he reached out his hand. Bomi slowly nod her head as she quickly quickened her pace to catch with him, "Thankyou" she whispered. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo was sitting on the floor beside the door, he didnt know what to do with his life since now he had lose Bomi. Suddenly the door swing opened but Myungsoo didnt bother to look since he know it will be them. A pair of arms were wrapped around Myungsoo neck causing him to froze on his spot, he felt the presence really familiar.

Bomi was back in her house again and Hoya didnt want to bother them because he knew whatever he do he still cant beat Myungsoo. Bomi opened the door abruptly and find Myungsoo sitting beside it with his head buried in his knees. She softened and went forward to give him a hug. 

Myungsoo knew it was Bomi and they both stayed in that postion enjoying the moment. "I'm sorry. I didnt mean to let you go but part of what he say was right." Myungsoo suddenly spoke up, Bomi remained silent as she tightened her arms around his neck. She didnt want to talk about this and part of her was  still angry with him for what he did just now. "Bomi?" He furrowed his eyebrows and tried to face Bomi but because of her arms he cant move. She suddenly broke the hug and stood up causing Myungsoo to be confused by her actions. 

"Bomi ah~~ i'm really sorry.What should i do to get you to forgive me?" Myungsoo followed her to the kitchen as she still remained silent. "Talk to me Bomi, dont be like this please.. you are making me worried" He grabbed her arms to stop her from doing anything, she stared at the table waiting for him to release her hand. 

"I am not angry, just disappointed." Bomi finally spoke. A sense of guilt rushed inside Myungsoo and he lowered his head, "You say you love me but you let me go so easily because of what he said just now. So what if its true? You going to just give me up just like that? To them? I am sure they will be back for me again.. and you are going to do exactly the same thing you did just now, giving your love of your life to some monsters" Bomi continued, glancing at Myungsoo and sighed "Forget it." She walked away but Myungsoo grabbed her hands and then the next moment his knees were on the floor. "Sorry, i cant even protect you from them. I feel so useless and what you said just now really hit me.What i did just now was really stupid. I promised I will always hold on to you and never let go ever again. Please forgive me." he spoke in a soft voice controlling his tears from falling down. 

Bomi heard him and she softened, she had never seen this side of Myungsoo before. She kneel down and was at the same level as him, she hugged him immediately, "Keep your promise" . Myungsoo body relaxed and he hugged back, "I will"

 

=====================================================================================================

 

ANOTHER UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

DONT BE A SILENT READY OKAAAAYY, DO DROP ME COMMENTS!!!! heart

SUPPORT AND SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!! THANKYOU!! *BOW*  yes