CHAPTER 8~~

PARADISE

Bomi POV.

"Get up!" Woohyun shouted at me. I glared at him and he dragged me out of the room. I try to get away from his grip but he tightened it. "Better follow what i say or else..." he trailed off and smirked. 

I know he is up to something and his words *Your little plan will still work and i will give you a little surprise in the end* lingers in my head every now and then. I was lost in my thoughts until he gave me a hard push and i came back to reality finding myself in the forest. "What are you up to?" i asked coldly. "Me? Baby.. Its a secret" he put a finger on his lips. I rolled my eyes and he suddenly hold my chin violently and stare straight in my eyes "Now do what i say." He whispered in my ears and my eyes widened. 

"Its okay if you dont want to do it, i wont force you" He backed away and crossed his arms. I look at him and know that something really bad is going to happen if i dont do what he say, *He is capable of doing anything* I followed his instructions and did everything he wanted me to.

"Good!" He gave me a satisfied smile, "Now wait and see." He smirked and pulled me behind the tree.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bomi!" I heard someone screamed my name and the voice echoed in the forest. I was shocked when i heard my name being called and wanted to step out of my hiding when a hand wrapped around my waist tightly holding me back. I struggled "Let go!" i hissed at Woohyun. "Dont even think about it...." he whispered back with a serious tone. I stopped struggling and slowly the voice was slowly heading towards us. 

"No..No..NOOO!" Sungyeol dropped to his knees. 

"Sungyeol." i muttered. "I know him too well..." Woohyun gave out a small laugh while shaking his head.

"Who is that?" Sungyeol suddenly asked loudly and Woohyun gasped. "Let's go!" Woohyun grabbed my hand and we started running. Sungyeol heard running and then he saw some leaves shook and he knew that there is someone. He chased, "DONT RUN!" "Oh !" Woohyun tightened his grip. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While running i managed to grab a huge branch along the way, i took the branch and hit Woohyun in the head. Woohyun fell to the ground instantly and blood start to flow out from his head, i dropped the branch immediately not caring about him and took off in another direction. *This is my chance to escape*

I ran and ran not stopping for once, i didnt want to go back to that filthy house again. I dont want to stay with those monsters. Everything here was HELL to me! I tried everything to escape but yet i still come back to that hellhole and now i didnt want that to happen again. As i ran, so many thoughts were running in my head and i was thinking of a way to escape since now no one will find Woohyun and Sungyeol now thinks that I am dead, i came to a dead end. "Oh !" 

I turned around... *What the...* my eyes widened.

"Why? Why Bomi? Why are you always trying to run away from us?" Sunggyu said with his eyes fixed on me.

At that moment, my legs seems to stuck on the floor. I turned half of my body around and look down, *Best solution now is jump* I looked back at Sunggyu and smirked. I took a step backwards and slowly i was at the edge. "Dont even-" Sunggyu said and the next moment i jumped down. He run towards the edge, "NO!" 

My body disappeared into the deep water....

 

====================================================================================================

FINALLY UPDATED!! SORRY TO KEEP YOU ALL WAITING!

I think this is a crappy chapter :/