CHAPTER 14~~

PARADISE

Bomi POV.

I didnt manage to get enough sleep because of my nightmare last night and this feeling i've been having since yesterday night. Myungsoo was still sleeping so i went out of the house to see if anyone was coming or was outside. I looked around the forest but i didnt see a single soul, *Maybe i just think too much* I went back into the house.

"Bingo!" Woohyun whispered. "Told you they will be here" 

"Hmm...catch Bomi  first then finished Myungsoo once he get back into our house." Sunggyu commanded.

"W-W-What? Y-Y-you me-e-an kil-l-l? Woohyun stammered while looking at Sunggyu with shock. 

"Yes." He was staring at the house, thinking of the next move.

"B-But Myungsoo is our brother. I cant kill him. I just cant. " Woohyun this time was determined as he turned his body to leave. 

"If you dont.. then dont regard me as your Hyung." Sunggyu said while looking at his back which was facing him. 

Woohyun immediately turned around, "HYUNG! Why are you doing this to me?!!" He shouted. 

"What?" Sunggyu challenged. 

"YOU ASKING ME WHAT?! I TELL YOU I CANT KILL HIM. ALTHOUGH HE BETRAYED US BUT ITS ALL BECAUSE OF BOMI. IF I WERE HIM, I WILL ALSO DO THE SAME. KILLING HIM WONT SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM. WHY ARE BEING SO SELFISH? I KNOW YOU WANT BOMI ALL MY YOURSELF, THEN WHAT ABOUT US? NOW, BOMI CHOOSE MYUNGSOO SO WE SHOULD JUST LET GO. BECAUSE OF YOU, I HURT BOMI TOO MUCH THAT I CANT EVEN FORGIVE MYSELF. I HAD ENOUGH, I RATHER DONT WANT YOU AS MY HYUNG THAN KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND LOSING BOMI!" Woohyun shouted back, saying all his real feelings out that he kept it for a very long time. 

"So this is what you think? Fine.. From now onwards, you are not my dongsaeng anymore. Just a piece of crap." Sunggyu walked away. 

Woohyun dropped now to his knees crying, "What have i done? Why...?" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting at a corner admiring Myungsoo, *He must love sleeping so much* 

Suddenly that feeling disappeared. I felt my heart lightened up. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and my whole body tensed up, *Who is that?*

When i opened the door, i felt my legs giving out.....

Woohyun.

He was standing infront of me, looking at me with red puffy eyes like he has been crying since forever. I didnt know what to do and my hand was trembling hard. Now the only thing is in my mind is Myungsoo safety, i dont them to torture him like the other time. 

I gathered up all my courage although inside i am really scared. I glared at him, "Get out!" He did not budged, so i quickly close the door.

Before i can do that, Woohyun step up and hugged me. "Im sorry... I'm really sorry..." he started crying. I stand there didnt know how to react, it was the first time seeing him crying so different from the past when he was so cold and evil. 

I stood there without moving a single muscles and Woohyun slowly released me from the hug, "What was that for? Part of your plan?" i blurted out. "No plan, No nothing. This is the real me. Whatever i did back then to you, i am here to apologise sincerely and seek your forgiveness. I really had enough of Sunggyu, Bomi, i really love you. I know you love Myungsoo now but this wont change my feelings for you.I will do whatever it takes to make you forgive me." Woohyun said softly as he took a step closing to me.

I looked at him and i somehow softened by his words. 

"Woohyun?" Myungsoo interupted. "Yeah, me." Woohyun broke the stare and shifted his eyes to Myungsoo direction. "Why are you here? If you are here to tak-" Myungsoo got cut by Woohyun, "No, i am not. Just here to apologise." He scatched his back of his neck, "Come in first." I opened the door wider. 

*Apologise? I think something more...* Myungsoo thought as he eyed Woohyun. 

====================================================================

WOOGYU MOMENT AWW BUT IT ISNT A GOOD ENDING FOR THEM, SORRY >_<

SORRY FOR MAKING SUNGGYU THE BAD GUY HERE, EHEHEHE

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND PROMOTE MY STORY ^_______^