CHAPTER 7~~

PARADISE

*Already smiling like idiots because i responded to them* Bomi nod her head in satisfaction. After the day she responded to them, their attitude towards her became gentle and they wasnt treating her as prisoner.  *Plan going well....* 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bomi POV.

I was sleeping peacefully in the room when i felt breathing near my face. I opened my eyes immediately ready to attack that person but found Woohyun staring right at me. We were just inch apart and i can feel his every breath. 

He backed away and smirked. "You think i am a fool?" his voice became serious. "Your plan will not work on me" he continued, "You think i was really happy when you responded? That was just a mask covering up my real face." 

I sit up and stared at him. "You ARE a fool" i finally spoke up, I never did speak once since after the day i was captured here and now talking to them was planned so to get my revenge and freedom. 

"Hmph, so now YOU speak?" Woohyun smirked shaking his head. He clapped his hands still shaking his head and walked towards me. He suddenly grabbed my hair, "You know.. i still love you." he whispered to my ear. I turned my head towards him and leaned forward, "I know you do". 

"Your little plan will still work and i will give you a little surprise in the end." Woohyun whispered in my ear again before walking out of the room. *Surprise? Let's wait and see... Nam WooHyun..* 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lets go find Bomi"

"okay! Hope she talk to us soon since she responded us." 

Sungyeol and Myungsoo were planning to spend their day with Bomi and hoping she will open your mouth to speak. They opened the door and find her missing, "Did she?" Sungyeol panicked and wanted to run out to find you but Myungsoo stopped him "Dont!". "WHAT DONT?! I DONT WANT TO LOSE HER" Sungyeol shouted back with rage. Myungsoo first time seeing Sungyeol like this and it was scaring him but he know he have to stop him. "JUST STOP!" Myungsoo shouted back. Sungyeol grabbed his collar and pushed him up the wall, "Dont try to stop me!" He let go of Myungsoo and ran up in a speed of light.

"Dont...Sungyeol dont..." Myungsoo said softly.

Sungyeol ran out of the house and search everywhere for Bomi. *I need to find you before they do* Sungyeol called out her name. He ran to the abandoned house where they found her before but it was empty. He search for Bomi for hours but still nothing.... 

He sat beside the river frustrated, he always find her without fail but not this time. He start throwing little stones in the river and suddenly he heard someone talking in a distance, he stopped and listen again....

He went towards the voice and found.....................    He dropped to his knees.

 

=============================================================================

What a short chapter >_< sorry guys! hope you still like it though~ :)