CHAPTER 9~~

PARADISE

Bomi POV.

I slowly rise my head out of the water slowly and carefully... i looked around the surronding and did not see Sunggyu or the others. I swan to the side and i was realy tired. I been in the water for 2 hours, lucky there was a small cave that i can hide myself. *That was close* I thought about just now. Suddenly i heard noise in the bushes, i quickly hide myself behind the tree. I was trembling a little as the wind blew past and i was drenched, then i felt a jacket over my shoulders. I look behind and my eyes widened, *How do they always find me* i was going to run away when he held me tight and pushed me into his chest. "Keep quiet" he put an arm covering my head. My heart was pounding so fast for the first time.

Myungsoo.

We stayed in that position for quite some time til the noise was no longer heard. I start to move abit and he quickly broke the hug. "Sorry... i just dont want to see you hurt again." He muttered but i heard him clearly, i softened by his words for the first time. "You.." i start talking and i sense his body stiffened. "You a-re ta-l-lk--ing?? He eyes wide opened as he stuttered. "How do you know I'm here?" i blurted out and he quickly snapped back to reality. " I was by the waterfall and i saw a head came out of the water slowly and thought it was a mermaid... You know....there really have mermaids." he pointed at the water and continued " As i was heading back, i spotted you behind the tree and saw Dongwoo and Sunggyu infront near the bushes so you know... i need to protect you to prevent you getting abuse again because when they find you...." He stopped and looked down. I gave him a hug, "thankyou" i whispered. He was shocked by my actions but gladly hugged me back.

For the first time i felt SAVE...in paradise.

He broke the hug, "Let's get you somewhere that is safe to seek refuge" He hold my hand and smile genuinely. He knew the place very well and at last we came to a small and old house , "You can live here for this time being, i will go back to the house and get your things. They wont find you so easily here, dont worry." He said and gave me a assured nod. "Thank you" i smiled. "I'll go back first, dont wander out alone ok. Be careful." He walked away, I saw his back slowly disappeared in the forest and this feeling came back again. That feeling that i will get caught anytime and be back at that monstrous house.

I walked in the house and it gave me a cozy feeling. *Just like the house i used to live in* I smiled. The place was messy and dusty, spider webs are all over the place and white cloths covering all the furnitures. *Time to clean* 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, i am back with your stu-" Myungsoo step in the house and was shocked at the transformation. "You cleaned everything up yourself?" He asked in awe. I nod and grabbed the bag from his hand. "Oh some clothes are mine." He said, I turned around and gave him a 'w-h-a-t' look. "You dont welcome me here??" He shrugged his shoulders. I ignored him and packed the clothes in the closet. 

Then i felt a pair of arms wrapped aorund my waist and his chin rested on my shoulder. "Thank you for opening up to me, it means alot to me. I love you." he whispered.  I cant helped it but smiled, *He is so different from the others...*

 

 

 

 

*Still, i will take my revenge*

 

=============================================================================================

WOOOOTS~ ANOTHER UPDATE! ^__^ 

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!