CHAPTER 17~~

PARADISE

 

"Breakfast is do-" Bomi turned around holding two plates on her hand finding a missing Woohyun. "Eh where did he go?" She quickly look around the house. "Where is Woohyun?" Myungsoo asked. She shrugged her shoulders, *Good that he is gone, now i can enjoy my breakfast with Myungsoo* "Let's eat!" Bomi shouted with a wide grin on her face. "Ya! You dont have to shout, i am just beside you!" Myungsoo ruffled her hair and chuckled. 

---------------------------------------------------

Dongwoo,Hoya,Sungyeol and Sungjong were sitting around the dining area doing their own stuffs. "So boring staying in this house." Sungjong whined. "Shut up! Like we have a choice." Dongwoo hissed. "Yeah, how i wish Bomi was here with us. Where is she?" Hoya asked furrowed his eyebrows and glanced at Sungyeol who is getting uncomfortable when he mentioned Bomi name. "Hyung, what happened that day?" Sungjong bravely asked Sungyeol knowing he wont get answers so easily. "Nothing." Sungyeol answered coldly with no expression. "Dude! Its Myungsoo! Your... you know..." Dongwoo said and immediately turned his head after getting glares from Sungyeol. 

Sungyeol didnt want to help Myungsoo anymore after that incident so he decided to tell them everything. "Myungsoo is with Bomi." Sungyeol said coldly causing all eyes to stare at him with shock. "WHAT?!" Dongwoo and Sungjong shouted in unison with their eyes bulged out. Hoya at the side was very calm but inside he wanted to punch Myungsoo in the face. "And their relationship somehow..." Sungyeol spoke again and trailed off causing them to be curious. "Dude! is this for real? REALLY?" Dongwoo shouted and stood up. 

"Hyung! You being angry wont changed anything so just calm down." Sungjong pulled Dongwoo down and he sat on the couch with much force causing Sungjong to jump up a little. Hoya remained calm with his fist clenched, "I am leaving." Hoya left the house, "Expected." Sungyeol muttered and left the dining area. 

"I cant believe Myungsoo... how did he..?" Dongwoo punched the couch hard. "I dont know... i dont know.." Sungjong lowered his head with tears swelling up in his eyes. 

Hoya knew where to find Bomi and here he was facing the house he wish he was in there with you instead of Myungsoo. He wanted to just budged in and beat up Myungsoo but he try to be calm. His knuckles on the door still hesitated whether to knock or not. When he was about to knock, the door flew opened and there Bomi was standing in shock. 

Hoya went forward to hug Bomi without hesitation. *Really?? Another one?? Just left one and now...." Bomi rolled her eyes. Hoya broke the hug and was looking Bomi straight in her eyes, "I miss you so much." Bomi looked away uncomfortably and gestured him into the house without speaking. 

"Who is th- . Ohh Hyung..." Myungsoo trailed off. "Yeah me." Hoya replied coldly sending glares to Myungsoo. *This aint good...* Myungsoo thought as he quickly took a seat beside Bomi and held her hand tight. 

"So.. hyung, what bring you here?" Myungsoo asked. "Her." Hoya pointed at Bomi, making her gasp as she felt Myungsoo hand tightened the grip. "She is not leaving with you" Myungsoo voice changed to a cold tone. "Thats not up to you and i dont care what you both are now. " Hoya eyes on Bomi. "I said she is not leaving with you. You can leave now." Myungsoo hand balled into a fist as he take in breaths to calm himself. 

Bomi glanced at Myungsoo and she patted his hand to assure him. Myungsoo took in a big breathe and sigh, " What do you exactly want? Sunggyu hyung ask you to come here right?" 

Hoya shook his head and both Bomi and Myungsoo relaxed. They both know if its Sunggyu behind this, his trip here will cause them to be seperated forever. "Sungyeol told me everything." Hoya continued. "Sungyeol? Something happened? And what did he told you?" Myungsoo blurted out all the questions as he was worried  that something bad had happened to him "Both of you..." he trailed off. Hoya quickly get up and grabbed Bomi. Bomi eyes widened and tried to release her arm from his grip but every struggle make his grip tightened. "Hyung! What are you doing? Let. Her. Go. Now." Myungsoo grabbed her other free arm. "She is going back with me. Dont be selfish Myungsoo, we love her too. She cant be forever by your side especially when we are in PARADISE." Hoya replied and he emphasize the last word making Myungsoo head dropped and his eyes are now staring at the wooden floor. *He is right, she wont be mine for long. In this place, i cant even protect her.* Myungsoo sighed and he looked up only finding Bomi looking at him with pleading eyes wanting him to make Hoya to let her go and out of the house. He slowly released his grip looking away, "Go." 

Bomi mouth hang opened and tears were swelled up in her eyes, she cant believe what Myungsoo had just did. *Go? He want me to leave with Hoya? He want me to be back in that hellhole to suffer? * She thought and her tears are now streaming down her face. Hoya hate to watch drama scenes so he quickly pull Bomi out of the house, She tried to struggle and grabbed anything that will stop her from leaving but Hoya was too strong for her. 

Myungsoo was now in the quiet house, memories of them start flooding in his mind and he punched the wall with much force causing a dent. *I'm sorry Bomi-ah, I cant even protect you. I'm so useless...* He cant hold it anymore and broke down.

 

=====================================================================================

SORRY GUYS, DIDNT UPDATE FOR THE PAST WEEK. 

ANOTHER FOR YOU!!!! DO HELP TO PROMOTE MY STORY AND SUBSCRIBE~~!!! ^_____^

And dont be a slient reader, do drop me comments!!!