Final.

PARADISE

"Run Bomi! Faster!" 

"I...I..I.. heh...heh...I..."

Bomi was panting so hard and could hardly catch her breath. Myungsoo was holding on to her hand tightly as they were now running as fast as possible. "Hey come back! stop running!" They could hear voice behind them, and their footsteps were catching with them. 

"Hurry! Dont stop running!" Myungsoo shouted as he pull Bomi hand and with his other hand slapping the leaves away from blocking his view. "Ah!" Bomi fell to the ground and a huge cut appeared on her leg. "Bomi!" Kwenchana?" Myungsoo fractically looked at her leg, trying to think of something. "Myungsoo-ah, Sorry.. this is just all fated. I will be stuck here forever.... but at least i still got you." Bomi place her hand on his cheek and tears were streaming down her face. 

She looked at him with sad eyes."No..No.. We must leave." He keep shaking his head. "Come, get on my back." He turned around making his back face her, "Myungsoo-ah...." "FASTER!" Bomi was frightened by his loud voice and was reluctant to get on his back. "Hold on tight." She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck as he started running really fast. 

In a gust of wind, they were now already at portal. The portal is the only thing that can transport them back to earth. "Are you ready?" Myungsoo asked as he put Bomi down. She stumbled abit and she walked slowly towards the portal, she cant believe what was infront of her. She stared at that thing for minutes. Suddenly voices were heard again, "Bomi?" Myungsoo started to panic. 

She turned around and nodded. He hold her hand and gave it a little squeezed before both of them stepped into the portal. A bright white light shoned across paradise and suddenly everything went black. 

Bomi opened her eyes slowly and she realised where she was, she quickly sat up.." My room..." She looked around and everything still look the same, she wondered how long she had left. Suddenly she remembered Myungsoo, she took a look around the room and found him beside the bed. He slowly gain conscious and not sure where he was. 

"Myungsoo..." Bomi squatted infront of him. "We made it..." She continued and a little smile appeared on his face. "I know babe, now you dont have to be sorry." He cupped her face as he leaned in...

He stopped and their faces were inches apart, "I love you Bomi-ah and i wont leave you ever again" Bomi leaned in and they both shared a passionate kiss.

 

 

==============================================================================

DECIDED TO END MY STORY HERE!!!! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED READING MY FIC! ^^

AND THANK YOU FOR MY 64 SUBSCRIBERS~~~ heart 

DO SUPPORT MY NEW FIC WHICH I JUST STARTED NOT LONG AGO, STARRING HOYA & SOHYUN! ^^ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/128411/i-still-do-4minute-angst-hoya-infinite-romance-sohyun