CHAPTER 5~~

PARADISE

Sunggyu had locked himself for days, didnt come out even once after he hit her that day. He didnt know what came over him, he never been so agitated before and he would never hit her, until that day......

"Hyung! Can you please come out? You been in there for one whole week already." Woohyun knocked on the door repeatedly. "Go away." Sunggyu replied back coldly. He gave up and walked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bomi POV.

I was back in that room again, but this time i was chained up. I struggled and struggled but it was useless, the chain was too tight. *Sorry we have to do this to you* Sungyeol came in with a tray of food, everyday he will come in to feed me but i wouldnt eat. *I rather die of hunger so i wont have to live with all these monsters.* i glared at him and he sighed, "Can you please eat something?" He took a mouthful of food and shoved it into my mouth, but the next second i spat everything out at his face. 

He remained calm and use his hand to wipe away the food, he looked at me "Must you really be like this?" He dropped the tray of food and walked off, as his back facing me.. tears were rolling down his cheeks. 

I feel nothing inside. I should be feeling sorry for treating him like this since he really didnt do anything to me since the day i got to this hellhole unlike his brothers who somehow tortured me. I feel empty inside, no emotions and i dont really care. All i want is to get out of this place and be where i am suppose to be. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun barged into Bomi room with a bucket of water.  She woke up immediately and the next minute she was drenched. "That's for Sunggyu" he pull out a lighter and lit it up, slowly approaching her wet arm. She screamed as he burned her hand and a smirk was planted on his face. "HYUNG WHAT ARE DOING?!" Sungyeol screamed at him and smacked his hand away causing the lighter to fly across the room. Sungyeol grabbed his collar, "What-was-that-for? ARE YOU CRAZY?" he spat at Woohyun face. Woohyun smirked, "Why? Does it break your heart?" Sungyeol got so furious and gathered all his strength to his arm and hit Woohyun hard on his face, he flew backwards and his face was bloody. "Didnt you say you LOVE her?! Why are you torturing her?" Sungyeol shouted and slowly walked towards Woohyun and gave him another punch on the face and he fell unconscious. 

Bomi's vision was getting blurry and soon after she fell unconscious.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bomi ah" 

"Is her hand alright?"

"That bastard!"

Bomi slowly opened my eyes and saw Sungyeol, Sungjong and Dongwoo looking down at her with a worried expression. "Hey, you feeling alright? Sungyeol asked. She ignored him as she closed my eyes.

*NAM WOO HYUN, WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU-ARE-DEAD.* 

 

====================================================================================

Is my story boring? Is it confusing? o.o

If you have any comments or suggestions, do feel free to drop me some :D