FIRST CHAPTER~~

PARADISE

Bomi POV.

"Heh.. heh.. heh.." I was panting profusely, running away as far as i could. Keep turning my head behind seeing are they still chasing after me. *They are gone.* I stopped to catch my breath and suddenly....

"I got you." Sungyeol smirked while grabbing my arm. I tried to yank my arm away but he was holding on too tightly and it was hurting my wounds too that they previously hurt me.

"OVER HERE!" He shouted, I was still trying to get away from his grip but then 6 other guys slowly approaching us, each of them had a smirk on their face. "Trying to get away huh?" Sunggyu asked smirking and shaking his head , "You really got to try harder." Woohyun glaring straight into my eyes while holding my chin violently to face him but i looked away. "Take her back." Sunggyu walked away followed by the others, Sungyeol and Sungjong both grabbed my hand from each side and dragged me back into the house.

-Back in the house-

Sungyeol and Sungjong dragged me back in my room, sungjong took his leave first and the room was only left with me and sungyeol. "You know you shouldnt run away.. it hurt us seeing you like this. Why cant you love us back?" Sungyeol said while my cheeks, i flinched and smacked his hand away. He sighed and left the room.

I was bleeding everywhere, my arms and legs... i looked at my bloody self and sighed. Ignoring the pain, i crawled back to my bed and suddenly the door flew open, myungsoo was walking in calming with a first-aid box in his hand. He looked at me and kneeled down infront of me to treat my wounds. He was treating my wounds slowly and carefully cause he knew i was hurting so much from the pain but just that i didnt show it out. After he was done, he gave me a nod and walked out of the room. 

I fell asleep soon after....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, my first chapter is short! >-<