Let's Go

Into the New World: Together

 

 

I figured if my cell phone’s very loud alarm didn’t wake Taeyeon up, I didn’t have to worry too much about getting out of bed either.

I moved my legs over and scooted to the edge of the bed, but before I could hop off I felt an arm worm its way around me. I grinned. Boy was I wrong…

“I have to go Taetae,” I said as I rubbed his arm. He grunted.

“Don’t go. You haven’t kissed me yet.” My eyes instinctively rolled.

“I’m not leaving leaving yet pabo, do you really think I’d leave the house like this?” He mumbled something that sounded like a compliment even though he hasn’t even looked at me yet. “I have to shower first… I was going to kiss you before I left Tae, I always do.” He repositioned his arm around me and hummed.

“Mmm, good. I didn’t want you to forget.” I smiled.

How could he be so adorable?

“I would never, come here.” I moved his arm from around me and turned around to see him sprawled across the bed and- Ugh, so cute.

I brought my lips to his briefly and-

“Again.”

“Tae,” I laughed. “I really have to get ready. Oppa is going to be here in like thirty minutes.” He whined.

“Just one more~.”

“Fine,” I sighed. “Then after this I’m taking a shower, got it?” He hummed.

“Can I join,” he asked with a devilish smirk.

Oh my gosh… he’s only had two hours of sleep and he’s already trying to seduce me?

His eyes still weren’t even open!

“Nope, you just lost your kiss too,” I said after dropping his hand.

“But-”

“No buts Kim Taeyeon. I have to hurry and you’d distract me,” I explained while I walked across the room. “If I have extra time before oppa gets here I’ll kiss you all you want, okay?”

“Deal,” I heard him chuckle.

He was such a dork.

By the time I finished my shower and got dressed and ready to go though, he was asleep. It only took me about twenty minutes since I didn’t have to put any make up on or do my hair though. Because I had a schedule today they were both getting done for me when I got to the salon.

I sat beside Taeyeon on the bed and let my hand rest on his back. He was sleeping so soundly I almost didn’t want to wake him, but I had to. I wouldn’t hear the end of it if I didn’t.

“Taetae,” I cooed softly while rubbing his back. “I’ve gotta go.”

He shifted around, but had no response.

Aigo~!

“Tae… Tae,” I called out with mini shakes of his shoulders. After I heard his cute whiney groan, I knew I had succeeded. “I’m leaving babe.” He whined again but this time he moved his body around so that now he could use my lap as a pillow…

Ugh, great.

I ran my fingers through his blonde hair and sighed.

“I really have to go Tae. Oppa’s calling me right now,” I said. I didn’t know for sure if it was him, but I could definitely hear my phone vibrating in my bag a few feet away.

“I know, I know,” he groggily spoke. “Call me later, okay?” I nodded as I looked down in to his barely open eyes. “Tell your members too… alright?” I nodded again.

“I-I will,” I stuttered. Damnit.

“Promise me,” he said while holding out his pinky. I smiled.

A pinky promise.

He always knew how to make things seem way simpler than they were and I really loved him for it.

“I promise Taetae. I’ll tell my members today.”

“Good. Now you can leave.” He lazily smiled before literally rolling off of me so I could get up from the bed.

Hold up… did he say can?

“Was I not allowed before,” I laughed. He shook his head.

“I was holding you captive, didn’t you know?”

Oh my goodness.

“Is that what that was?” He hummed. “Ah well thank you for letting me go kind sir,” I said sarcastically as I picked up my bag.

“No problem ma’am, I was just doing my job… Ah,” he exclaimed. “One more thing!”

Oh god, what now?

“Hmm?”

“Come here, I have to kiss you again.”

Ugh, the little things he did made me happy, but the next thing he did put me over the moon.

Not only did he kiss me, but at the last second he lifted up my shirt and kissed my tummy as well.

“One for my queen and one for my princess,” he grinned.

I caressed his smiley face and my heart went crazy.

How could he make me so happy?

Also, how could the thought of telling my members make me so nervous?

Ugh. I’ve put off telling them for a few hours now, but I think it was backfiring.

Hard.

Oppa said that I was too quiet during the interview this morning and the girls have definitely noticed that something was off. I could tell by their numerous questioning glances that they for sure knew I was hiding something.

I thought about putting off telling them again, but I couldn’t. I had to tell them. I promised Taeyeon…

Ugh, why did I do that? I was so-

“Hey Tiff?”

“Omo!” Her voice sure startled me. “Yeah, sorry,” I said back quickly after taking out my headphones.

“Oppa is ordering us food before the radio show, what do you want?”

“Oh, um just whatever you’re getting is fine.” Sunny nodded and relayed the message to our manager. I put my headphones back in and thought about what to do.

Even if they weren’t plugged in they would make it look like I’m listening to music and totally give me a reason to not to talk and respond for a while more at least…

I just needed time to think.

We arrived at the building where the radio show we were appearing on took place a few minutes later and quickly went inside for the fans were already waiting for us here.

“We’re gonna wait in here,” oppa said as opened the door to a smaller conference room a few floors up. “The show starts in an hour and the food should be here in ten. I’ll be back in a bit. I have to talk to the PD.”

“Ne oppa,” Seohyun said cheerily as she sat down. I took my seat at the table as well.

He walked out of the room to do his thing and two other managers left to go wait on the food in front of the building. The other one left for some reason too, I couldn’t hear what he said properly though. I think something about the bathroom? I don’t know. All I know is that I was left alone in the room with my members and there was no time like the present to tell them. I mean when was I going to get the chance to be totally alone with them again?

I wasn’t, not today at least.

Right, I had to tell them. I… I- I couldn’t.

I could not bring myself to take the headphones out of my ear, let alone start talking to them about this whole messy situation. I- Ah!

“Ouch! Jess that freaking hurt,” I yelled instinctively in English. That witch moved to the seat right beside mine and pulled the headphones forcefully from my ears all in one swift motion!

“Spill it Hwang,” she said firmly. “You weren’t even listening to anything.”

“They’ve been unplugged the whole time, even in the van,” Sunny smirked.

Crap.

“What is it?”

“What’s what,” I asked, feigning obliviousness.

“Don’t play dumb with us Miyoung, you’re a terrible liar.”

“I’m not playing dumb Sooyeon and I’m not lying. I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I lied again.

I didn’t even know why I was lying! I really wanted to tell them so badly, but I just didn’t want them to be mad at me too. I didn’t even want to think about them being mad at me!

“Even random people have noticed it Tiff,” Sunny said. “Boom oppa asked me if you were sick earlier at SBS because you were being so quiet when we chatted. Something is up.”

“We’re here for you unnie, you just have to tell us what it is first,” Seohyun said sweetly. I felt my lips slightly curve.

I had to tell them. Just like our dear maknae said, they’re here for me. I still wasn’t sure if they would be after I told them but I didn’t want to think about that either.

I had to tell them.

This was my chance too, they’re asking me! I didn’t even have to start the conversation, they did it for me! I-

“Is it Taeyeon?” Seohyun gasped.

“Did you and oppa get into a fight?”

“What’d that little jerk do to you,” Jessica asked angrily.

What?!

Jerk?

Where did that even come from?!

Ugh! It wasn’t even his-

Okay, it was kind of his fault… and mine. We did make the baby inside of me together after all…

“Did he-“

“Yah,” I interrupted. “We didn’t get in to a fight Seohyun and he didn’t do anything to-” I paused mid-sentence.

If I said he didn’t do anything to me it would be a pretty big lie though, I mean they were about to find out that he sure did do something to me…

“Okay,” I said changing paths and earning a confused look from the three others. “He did do something,” I started. Their eyes were huge. “But it wasn’t bad… I think.”

“You think?!”

“Unnie!”

“What the hell did he do?!”

Yep, I definitely should’ve thought about my choice of words a little more before I opened my mouth that time.

“I don’t think it’s bad,” I quickly added. “But you guys might… I don’t know Sunny. I just don’t,” I said truthfully.

I didn’t know anything.

Oh god.

I could feel the wall holding everything inside of me crumbling as they all stared right at me with the most concerned looks. The tears were welling in my eyes and I couldn’t take it.

I had to say something. They had to know.

“Tiffany, wha-“

“What? I’m sorry okay? I didn’t mean for this to happen,” I admitted. “I didn’t want any of this to happen… but it did. It did and now…”

I don’t know why, but I couldn’t shut up either. Everything that I had wanted to say for the past few days was spilling out.

“Now what,” someone asked. I couldn’t even tell anymore.

“Now,” I repeated. “Now I-I’m… I’m pregnant.”

My hands covered my face and I couldn’t keep it in any more.

“I-I found out two days ago and I’m scared. I’m so scared. I wanted to tell you yesterday but I- I- I couldn’t,” I heaved as hot tears fell down my cheeks. “I’m-”

“Unnie its okay,” Seohyun interrupted. I felt her hand on mine and her arm wrapping around my back. “Don’t cry unnie, you’re expecting a child. That’s nothing to be sad about. Right unnies?”

“Ye-yeah Tiff,” Sunny said hesitantly. “Holy crap. You… you’re having a baby.” She paused. “Are you sure? Who else knows?” I nodded.

“The doctor got the results from that blood test we did,” I explained. “A-and just our families and TYS right now.” I watched Sunny nod and I could clearly see how surprised she was.

“Are you telling the company next or…,” she trailed off. I shrugged.

“I don’t know Sunny, I don’t know what to do and neither does Taeyeon,” I said. “We-“

“You need to tell the company as soon as possible Tiff.”

Oh great. I could almost throw up just thinking about how scary that would be and now she says I have to?!

Soon!?

“Wh-what? Why?”

“I already heard oppa talking about schedules for next summer and in a couple of months you’re not even going to be able to fit in your outfit anymore let alone dance to our songs,” she explained with a laugh.

Ugh, she would laugh at the thought of me getting too fat… that little-

“They have to know so they can plan ahead.”

“She’s right unnie,” Seohyun chimed in. “They can probably help with scheduling too since you’ll have to go to the doctor a lot more than usual.”

Heol, I didn’t even think about that.

“Will I?” Seohyun grinned.

“Of course unnie. I think you have to visit like every two weeks or something, maybe more,” she added. “You have to make sure that our little cutie is healthy.” I smiled.

Seohyun’s smile and warm concerns almost made me forget why I was worried in the first place. Even Sunny seemed to be okay with it, I mean yeah she was obviously shocked but so was I… Still! She was already joking about it though so I took that as a good response…

Neither of them even mentioned SNSD breaking up or me quitting either!

I started to wonder if maybe I was really the one overreacting like Taeyeon said, but when I caught a quick glance of Jessica my heart stopped.

Her eyes were focused downward, her lips were pressed together, and I could see how tense she was just by her posture.

She hadn’t said a word the whole time and I honestly didn’t know if that was good or bad. Jessica was so hard to read sometimes.

Was she still in shock? Was she angry? Mad? Annoyed?

Oh god. My brain started jumping to the worst possible conclusions so I put my foot down, theoretically of course. I had to ask her. I was already this far in and I had to know what she was thinking too.

We’ve been friends for years; I wasn’t going to let something like this come in between that.

“Jess,” I asked softly.

No response. Oh god, that wasn’t good… I could feel the lump in my throat growing and everything inside of me started to worry.

Where did all of my confidence go from just a few seconds ago? UGH!

I couldn’t stop here though. I had to do this.

“Jessica I-”

“I just- ugh,” she groaned interrupting me angrily.

My heart literally sank.

She was absolutely mad, I could hear it in her voice and I could see it on her face. Not only was she mad though but she also sounded disappointed and I really didn’t know which one was worse.

Oh no… Oh god.

“Jess, I’m-“

“How could you tell those idiots before us!?”

“I’m so sorry! I- huh? Wh-what?” Her cold expression smoothly converted into her little warm grin and I honestly had no idea what was going on.

Was she… not mad then?

“Yah, I’m really pissed off Yuri and Sooyoung knew before us, your ‘best friends’,” she said sassily with air quotes. “How the hell could you let that happen Hwang Miyoung?” I watched her laugh and I was completely blown away.

She wasn’t mad?

Oh my… she wasn’t mad!

None of them were!

“Y-you,” I started. I didn’t even know what to say though. This was unbelievable… it was amazing! It was… it was also worrying though.

None of them had mentioned anything in the slightest about the future of SNSD or how this is going to affects us and I thought that was the biggest issue yet. How could they not be concerned?

Were they too shocked to think about that right now? I mean if you just find out your best friend is pregnant it’s probably really surprising, right?

Omo, maybe they just weren’t saying anything about it because they were afraid too? Maybe they also didn’t know what was going to happen to us and were just keeping it to themselves.

Oh god.

I had to ask.

I had to get it out there and get it completely off my chest. I don’t think I’d be able to sleep until I heard their responses anyway…

“Wh-what about our careers,” I asked hesitantly. “What if I ruin everything?” Jessica chuckled.

“Did you really think we would disown you for having a baby Tiff?” I shrugged.

“Wow~,” Sunny held out. “I guess we aren’t as good of friends as I thought. Maybe we should think about kicking you out,” she grinned and my mind went blank.

I never expected this kind of a reaction.

“I’m not planning on dancing on stage forever Tiff. I want a family too, not as quickly as you obviously,” Jess laughed. “But I do.”

Despite the low key teasing, she had a point. Sooner or later we were all probably going to have children and either way it was going to be big news. Whether the headline read ‘Idol’ or ‘former idol’ didn’t really matter, it was going to be a headline regardless…

Mine of course would just be first… and probably the biggest since I was first.

Ugh.

I blame Taeyeon.

Sunny hummed.

“We all do Tiffany; you’re just a little ahead of the game this time.” She smiled and my heart was overflowing with joy. This was seriously unbelievable.

Even the best case scenario in my brain wasn’t this good.

“And our careers will be fine pabo, why would you even worry about that?” I shrugged. All my worries did seem to be lessened now that the cat was out of the bag and they pretty much accepted said cat with arms wide open.

“I don’t know,” I mumbled. “Won’t the fans not want to watch me since I’ll have a … you know.” Sunny burst into laughter.

“Seriously? That is what you’re worried about?” I nodded. “Oh good grief… How does Taeyeon put up with you?”

“I can’t even think about it,” Jessica teased. “It physically wears me out.”

“Yah,” I fired out. “You’d be worried too if you were me.”

“She’s right,” Seohyun said. “But I honestly don’t think you’ll have anything to worry about unnie.” Jessica hummed.

“Yeah, the fans love you two together for some reason,” she smirked. “When they hear you’re spawning a mini-me they’ll go crazy. Hey, it might even help our popularity.” Sunny laughed.

“And even if the fans stopped liking you because you have a baby won’t that mean we’ll just get more of the attention?” Her little eye smile was in full view as she smirked right at me. I grinned.

“Ooh, you’re right,” Jess agreed. “Maybe we should thank her for getting knocked up.”

“Unnie~,” Seohyun laughed. “You shouldn’t say it like that.”

“Yeah, yeah,” she brushed off. “I think they’re right though, about telling SM.”

Oh god, not her too. It was all going so well too…

“We have an overseas concert next week and you know how crazy airports can get Tiff. You might need an extra body guard or two.”

“Omo, I didn’t even think about that,” Sunny said.

Heol… Neither did I.

“Yeah,” Jessica hummed. “If some random person lays a hand on you they’re dead.”

I didn’t know if I wanted to laugh at the image of my precious Jessica attacking a random fan that was twice her size for touching me or just hug them all for being so supportive and loving and… and…

Damnit!

Crying wasn’t an option you stupid brain! I couldn’t stop it though. I could feel the tears in my eyes once again and knew that these weren’t going to stop anytime soon.

“Yah~, Tiff why are you crying… again,” Sunny asked. I smiled.

“I don’t know,” I said through the happy tears. “I love you guys so much.”

“Omo, unnie,” Seohyun said as she wrapped her arm around me again. “Don’t cry~! We love you too.”

“Yeah and don’t think you’re getting off for letting the boys know before us Hwang Miyoung. You’re still in big trouble,” Jessica said firmly.

“Heol, I almost forgot about that Jess,” Sunny teased. “You owe us big time.”

That I sure did.

I don’t know how I became so lucky to have friends as great as these three but I definitely owed them for always being there for me, especially through times like these.

“Will a coffee should be enough,” I asked, clearly joking.

“YAH!” I laughed.

I could never even begin to thank them enough.

________________________________________________________

I entered the code into our door and smoothly slipped inside. After kicking my shoes off and stepping into my bright pink slippers, I would finally be able to soothe the giant need I’ve had all day to see my Taetae.

This was going to be the last night before his promotions started and that meant it was the last night he would for sure be able to spend at home with me… for the next month. He’ll probably have a few lucky nights off of course, but more than likely my boo would be out at all hours doing interviews, recording, performances, and literally anything some PD could think up.

I walked through the kitchen and left my bag on the counter and what I saw next was the cutest thing I had seen all day.

Taeyeon was sitting alone on the sofa watching some random cartoon and completely dozing off. I could see his head bobbing up and down and it put the biggest smile on my face.

He was so funny.

I walked as quietly as I could to the sofa and when I finally reached it I quickly sat down right beside him and pulled his half asleep self into the biggest kiss I could muster up all in one motion.

“Muah~,” I sounded as I planted my lips on his cheek. I felt him jump a little from my touch and laughed. He quickly turned to look at me and a huge grinned formed on his face.

“You’re home,” his sleepy voice cracked.

“Mhm,” I managed to hum before his lips came crashing down on mine.

“I… missed… you,” he said in between kisses. I smiled into the next one.

“I missed you too Taetae. Did your practice go well?” He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and hummed.

“Changmin hyung was really cool. The PD said we both did really well.”

Huh? Changmin? Why…

Oh! Right. That practice!

I literally had no idea what he was talking about for a second.

I was talking about his last practice for his comeback before it happened tomorrow and when he brought up Changmin oppa I drew a blank, but now I remember.

For this year’s SBS Gayo Daejun SM was doing a huge joint performance with members from every group in the agency. Seriously. There were some people, including me, who were playing instruments, a ton of people dancing, and a few that were singing as well. They were even including the rookie group that SM was debuting next year into the performance. It was going to be huge.

Taeyeon just happened to be one of the people singing. Actually he was going to be singing twice in the SM performance on top of all the other times he would have to sing that night for other reasons.

Which reminds me…

“We haven’t practiced for our duet yet either!” His eyes widened again. I knew we only found out about it yesterday since it was a duet through SBS and not SM, but I thought I’d bring it up while it was on my mind.

“Omo, you’re right. We should do that.” I chuckled.

“Probably. We have time though Tae.” I mean we didn’t have to perform for a couple weeks, so I think we’d be fine.  I was just bringing it up. He hummed.

“I don’t know babe, I’m gonna be pretty busy for a while.” Oh god, he was right. I groaned just thinking about it. “I know~,” he held out adorably while rubbing my back. “Maybe we should practice… Right now!”

“Huh? We-“

I can show you the worrld~,” he stared singing in English. I burst into a smile. “Shining, shi-ugh… Wae~,” he groaned. “Did I pronounce it wrong?” I shook my head.

“No,” I laughed. “Not at all. Your accent is just really cute Taetae.” He pouted.

“I don’t want to have an accent. I want it to be perfect!” I sighed.

“Tae~, it’s like ninety-nine percent perfect. It’s just harder for you to pronounce some of the sounds that don’t exist in Korean... just like I can’t pronounce things right all the time in Korean.” He made another pouty face and I sighed. “Yah, I still get called a mushroom because my pronunciation was so bad and that was years ago Taeyeon. Years.” He grinned.

“But it’s cute when you mispronounce things.”

“Yah~,” I whined. “I think it’s cute when you mispronounce things too.”

“It’s not the same.” I laughed.

“How so?” I couldn’t wait for this response because it was exactly the same, there was literally no way he could argue that… and he didn’t.

“I don’t know. Omo, you didn’t watch our new music video yet did you,” he asked, changing the subject. I smirked, but since I was even more intrigued with the new topic I let it slide.

“Ani,” I replied. “I resisted the urge all day to watch it.” I watched him smile. “But I did listen to the song.”

“Fany-ah~!” I grinned.

“What? I’m sorry. It played while we were doing a radio interview Tae, there was no way I could have told the DJ to not play it.”

“Hmph,” he moped with fake anger. “What did you think?”

Aish… this big child…

“I really liked it.”

“Jinjja?” I hummed. Two could play the fake angry game though…

“Are you going to show me the MV or what?” I watched his brows raise and his frown turn into a pretty sly grin.

Wow~ miss bossy booty. I was going to, but now I don’t know. Maybe if you were ni-“

“Yah, you started it jerk.”

“I did no- okay,” he admitted. “I did. I’m sowwie Fany Fany Tiffany~,” he said cutely. I had to fight my grin back.

How did that get me every single time?

Ugh! It wasn’t fair…

“Will you watch our new music video with me,” he asked as he slid his arms around me. “I’m sure our little Dukong wants to see it too~.”

I sighed again.

How in the world was I supposed to say no to that?

 

______________________________________________

 

I moved the cursor around on the laptop in front of us and the screen came alive.

“You already have it pulled up,” Tiffany asked from beside me. I hummed.

“I got it ready while I was waiting for you,” I informed.

Since I got to go home early today I had a few hours here by myself before Tiffany was supposed to get home and I had nothing else to do so why not?

That and I might have wanted to watch it again by myself… multiple times.

Oh well!

I felt her hand slide up and down my back again as I clicked a few times to make the video fill the entire screen and-

“Ready,” I asked as I moved back into position. She hummed and then leaned forward, closer to the screen. I smiled at how adorable she was and moved again to hit play.

The video started and within the first second we saw Yul.

“Ooh Yuri~,” she said. I grinned. This was going to be funny.

Yuri opened a door in the video and the music started soon after. Since I obviously knew what was going to happen though, I decided to instead watch Tiffany watch my MV.

Her eyes were already wide, clearly ready to take in my performance and it was adorable.

How could I pass that up?

 

(The song/MV)
[just incase you want to hear/watch what I'm attempting to describe]

 

[Y] Yeah, this is love
[S] Woo~
[Y] Come on girl

[T] Hundreds of words, thousands of images

 

“Omo, you popped out of nowhere,” she laughed after I practically jumped in the frame. I hummed and let her keep watching.

I didn’t want her to miss my part!

“Gah, you’re so handsome babe,” she cooed when the camera got close to my face. I grinned.

Watching it with Tiffany was already better than watching it by myself.


[T] I see them and it’s the same, I hear them and it’s the same~
[Y] It’s a strange feeling, it’s hard and it’s easy
Out of the many loves, it’s the same love~

[S] The sparkling drops of water passing by like it’ll wet me but not

 

“I love how you guys just keep popping out from the sides Tae, the camerawork is really cool.”

I wasn’t going to disagree either. Although it was a pain in the to film, the result was pretty awesome.


[T] That’s how each small and similar encounter felt~
[S] At first, I let down my guard and at some point, I thought
[T] You’re like the raindrops that already wet my shoulders~

[All] This is love This is love
The gentle wind, the plain flowers bloomed on the street
This is love This is love
[T] You made me realized love is about the small things~

 
[S] Our first story was written starting from last spring
Every day is a lovely day, now our relationship is like an honest mirror
The reason I like you?
Well, to explain it, our love is a happiness that is faster than andante
If they ask if I have a wish
I’ll say it’s only you
I’ll stay with you forever like a sunflower~

 

“Wait,” Tiffany said as she hit the spacebar and paused the video. She looked right at me and… uhm.

“What,” I asked. She wasn’t even saying anything.

“Did Sooyoung write his own verse?” I nodded.

“Yeah, since he has to rap it why wouldn’t he write it?”

“Heol, that kid better be careful,” she said. “They’re going to get caught if they don’t watch out.”

Huh? What was she talking about?

“What? Why?” She looked at me.

“What do you mean why? That was obviously about Sunny.” I nodded, but I didn’t get what the big deal was. It’s not like he said her name or anything. “He said that their first story was written last spring Taeyeon.” I nodded again.

I still didn’t understand why that mattered. I mean his verse went well with the song and it didn’t get denied by the PD or even LSM himself, who was fully aware of his niece’s boyfriend, so who cares?

“That’s about when their ‘We Got Married’ filming started pabo!”

Whoa… was it really?

“And then he said something about a sunflower too.” I nodded again. I had no idea how that was gonna connect though. Everyone likes sunflowers, it’s not anything special…  “Taeyeon~,” she groaned. “The English word for sunflower is SUNflower. Sun!”

What i- Holy… that sly little .

“You really didn’t put the two together,” she asked in a dumbfounded tone. I shook my head.

 “I- I mean I figured it was about Sunny, but I didn’t think it was that specific,” I replied honestly. “I didn’t really think about it that much either though. Jeesh~, I’m not that dumb babe.” She grinned.

“Aigo~,” she cooed while caressing my face. “I never said you were dumb Taetae. You’ve just gotta be on the lookout for stuff like this. We can’t let the last secret couple be outed that easily.”

“Yeah, yeah,” I said sarcastically. They’ve hidden it almost as long as we did and Tiffany’s still worried for them?

Aigo~!

“They’re doing a pretty good job on their own I’d say… now watch the MV.” She smiled.

“Yes sir,” she said before bringing her lips to mine. “I really like it so far Taetae.” I grinned.

“Good!”

I looked at the screen to see Yuri and I standing in front of two sofas facing each other and hit the spacebar once more.

 

[Y] Come a little closer so I can go completely inside
[T] In case you melt away at the common stories~
[Y] I need to write down the answers in the square called love
[T] You came to me from far away~

 

I watched her giggle at a silly motion I made against my heart and just shook my head.

Maybe I should watch the video after all; this was kind of embarrassing…

NAH.

Watching my adorable wife smile at me on the screen was worth all the embarrassment that may or may not come from it.

 

[All] This is love This is love
The gentle wind, the plain flowers bloomed on the street
This is love This is love
[T] You made me realized love is about the small things~

 

“Ooh,” she sounded at the note I held out. My smile grew.

I really loved watching her react like this too. It always made me feel so good to know that she liked what I did. It almost made me even more proud to know that the woman I love, loved what I was doing just as much as I did. It made me want to comment back to all the people already hating on our song and tell them to shut up.

If my Fany-ah liked it then who cares if you think it’s boring compared to our last comeback.

We can’t do fast paced dance songs every single comeback!

Ugh! Stupid anti-fans…

Whatever, just focus on the good.

Right.

[All] This is love This is love
The clear sky, the sun over the horizon
This is love This is love
[T] You taught me that everything in the world is love~

 

The music faded away briefly while Yuri and Sooyoung had a dance break, but it was soon back again and I could tell by the huge smile on Tiffany’s face that she was totally enjoying it.

 

[Y] Out of the plain people who will be forgotten in a matter of seconds
[Y&T] I know you’re different
[Y] Like the stars, [Y&T] love love ([S] Hey~)
[Y] Just the way it is, [Y&T] love love ([S] Hey~)
[T] You and me, just us two~

 

She smiled really big at the note that I held out this time and I really wanted to kiss her. It seriously felt so good to know my voice alone could make her that happy.

I was over the moon.

[S] Hold ya. Just wanna hold ya~
[T] A little closer Just wanna hold ya~

([S] Ahh~) [T&Y] This is love This is love
The gentle wind, the plain flowers bloomed on the street ([S] This is love~)
This is love This is love ([S] Love~)
[T] You made me realized love is about the small things~

[All] This is love This is love
The clear sky, the sun over the horizon ([T] The sun~)
This is love This is love
[T] You taught me that everything in the world is love~

[Y] This is love This is love
The clear sky, the sun over the horizon
This is love This is love
[T] You taught me that everything in the world is love~

 

She reacted adorably to a few of the other things that happened in the MV but I was in a daze. Tiffany was so beautiful it blew my mind. She was literally just watching a YouTube video and I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. How did people resist her ever?!

Ugh… I was seriously lucky.

The video ended with Yuri walking out the same door he came in in the beginning and I-

“Yay~,” Tiffany held out while she clapped. “That was so good babe. I really liked it!”

“Jinjja? It wasn’t too bad?” She gave me a weird look.

“Of course not pabo!` It was great. You sounded amazing and so did Yuri and oh my gosh Sooyoung,” she said excitedly. “I had no idea he could hit notes like that, that was ridiculous.” I grinned.

“Yeah the vocal coach and I have both been helping him a little here and there and he’s surprisingly good at hitting the high notes.” She grinned.  

“Well aren’t you such a nice leader,” she teased. “You looked really good too Taetae, no wonder you have so many fan-girls.”

 Oh goodness.

“Ani~,” I held out. “If anyone has a lot of fan-girls its Yuri. He could fill a stadium or four with his fans alone.” She smirked.

“Are you jealous Kim Taeyeon?

“No, I’m just-“

“Do you want thousands of girls to fawn over you all the time? Hmm,” she asked loudly.

“Yah~,” I laughed. “That’s not what I meant and you know that.” Her eyes turned into my favorite crescent shape. “And besides, I already have the only two fan-girls I’ll ever need.” She raised a brow.

“Two?” I nodded. “Who’s number two Kim Taeyeon?” I laughed at her slightly annoyed tone.

Oh gosh, she gets way too serious way too fast.

“Our little Dukong, duh Fany-ah.” Her face relaxed before a cute tiny smile formed on her lips.

“Yah~,” she whined adorably… this time. “You need to stop calling it a girl Tae, what if it’s a boy? You’re going to make our baby have an identity crisis before it’s even born.” I laughed.

While I didn’t think that was even possible, I agreed anyway. It just felt way too good to hear her say ‘our baby.’

“You’re probably right, but I can’t help it. I want our baby to be as cute and as perfect as it’s mommy and the only way for that to happen is if it’s a girl.” She wrapped her arms around me and tightened her hold.

“I love you Taeyeon, but if were thinking about it that way I need it to be a boy.”

“Fany-ah~,” I groaned. She giggled.

“What? You’re baby pictures were adorable babe, I want my own little Taetae to have and hold.”

“Yah,” I protested with a laugh. “You have me, you don’t need a copy!”

“It won’t be a copy pabo,” she started. “It will be a mix of both of us so we should both be happy no matter what it is.”

Ugh, that sure put a smile on my face.

“You’re right,” I said as I grinned down at her. “No matter what it is I’ll be happy because we made it together.” I put one hand on her tummy and pulled her in closer to me with the other and grinned.  “I just hope it’s a girl.”

“Yah!”

______________________________________________

 

Since we both had schedules this morning Tiffany and I rode to the company together. It was weird since we almost never get to go anywhere together, alone, but I definitely enjoyed it… even if we were just going to work… which was maybe a ten minute car ride…

Whatever! It was nice.

IU’s new song ‘You and I’ was on the radio and I was so mad that that had to be the song we go up against in the charts. Ugh… It just had to be IU… and a catchy song.

We were ruined.

“We are totally gonna lose next we-“

“I think I’m ready,” Tiffany said, interrupting me mid-sentence.

“Huh,” I asked instinctively.

What the hell was she talking about?

“To tell SM,” she clarified. “About the uh-“

“Omo, wait,” I interrupted. She didn’t even have to finish her sentence. “Seriously?” She hummed.

“I’m going to Singapore tomorrow Taeyeon, what if the fans at the airport get crazy or something?” My grip on her hand tightened. I didn’t even want to think about something like that happening.

 “Okay,” I responded shakily. “Let’s tell LSM when we get there.”

Although I wanted to tell SM from pretty much day one solely because of the reason she just brought up, it was still scary to think about. What would they say?

“Do you… do you think we should?” I could tell she was anxious and I was too, but we had to tell them. If something happened to Tiffany that could have easily been prevented I really don’t know what I’d do. Probably end up in jail for hurting whoever touched my queen actually and I personally did not want that to happen.

 “I think we should,” I said after bringing her hand to my lips. “We’re gonna have to sooner or later and the sooner they know the more they can do for us.” She nodded, but I could still see she was worried. “We’ll be alright babe,” I assured.

“I know, but it’s just…,” she trailed off. “I don’t know what’s going to happen Tae… I’m scared.” I smiled. My poor baby.

“I’m scared too Fany, but we have to do it… I’ll do all the talking if you want,” I offered.

Since Tiffany already had enough on her plate with all the worrying she’s been doing for the past week since we found out and just the troubles of having a person growing inside you to begin with, I figured it was the least I could do.

“Will you,” she asked adorably. Her voice was small and higher pitched and it almost sounded like she had just lost her nonexistent puppy. I grinned and pulled her hand to my lips once more.

“Of course Fany-ah. I’m your husband,” I declared. “I have to protect you no matter what.” I felt a tiny tug on my arm just before Tiffany’s lips pressed against my cheek and I grinned. “Especially if I get kisses for doing it,” I added. I heard her laugh for the first time since we left the house and my mood automatically lifted.

“You can have all the kisses you want after this Taetae, I’m so nervous. Look at my hands,” she said as she lifted her free hand up. I took a quick glance at her slightly shaking hand and grinned.

“Don’t be nervous babe. We’ll be fine,” I said, in hopes she might listen.

Even though I was probably equally as nervous as she was, I couldn’t let it show. I had to be brave for her at times like these.

“Don’t freak yourself out, okay babe?”

 I heard her sigh and I figured now I needed to lighten the mood. We were pulling in to the company parking lot and I could not let my Fany be mopey all day.

“And I’m totally taking you up on that offer Fany-ah. Don’t you dare try to get out of it later.” She chuckled.

“You better, it’s a pretty good offer Kim Taeyeon.” I smirked.  

This girl…

“You’re lucky were here or I’d start redeeming my prize now,” I said as I put the car in park.

“Nah-ah-ah Kim Taetae, you haven’t done your side of the deal yet.”

“Don’t worry, I will.” I held her hands in mine and smiled. “Let’s go tell LSM the big news.”

“Okay,” she said softly after I watched her shoulders rise and fall from the deep breath she took. “Let’s go.”

We walked quickly past the few fans that were already waiting outside and right into the sliding door of the building. I didn’t really know where I was supposed to meet my manager or even my members, but thankfully I didn’t have to. My manager was in the lobby waiting for me!

“Hi hyung,” I said with a grin. “Where are Yul and Soo?”

“Good morning Taeyeon, Tiffany-ssi,” he greeted.

“Annyeonghaseyo oppa. Do you happen to know where my manager is too,” she asked. He hummed.

“Yeah he was just here,” hyung responded. “I think he went to get co- oh there he is.” I turned behind me to see Tiffany’s manager and quickly greeted him as well.

“Ne, annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon-ssi. How are you two this morning?”

Hmm, how should I respond to that?

Scared? Nervous? Anxious? Worried? Concerned? About to throw up?

“We’re fine, but we have a favor to ask of you… Both of you actually,” I said as I turned back to my manager.”

“Okay shoot,” Hanyoung hyung said. I took a deep breath.

This is it.

“Do you know if Lee Sooman seonsaengnim is here today?” Hyung nodded.

“I just talked to him, why? What’s up?”

Wh-what? Really?

Uh, okay then…

“Well nothing,” I lied. “But do you think it would be possible for us to talk to him for a minute or two this morning?”

Our managers quickly looked at each other and I figured they had to know something was actually up now.

Ugh, here come the questions from them now…

“You didn’t tell him,” Tiffany’s manager asked.

Wait… huh?

“No,” hyung said while shaking his head. “I thought you were telling Tiffany and I figured she’d tell him.”

“Tell me what,” I asked curiously.

“Whatever, it’s too late now,” Tiffany’s manager sighed. “You two already have a meeting scheduled with the CEO.”

UHM… WHAT? Since when?!

“That’s why you’re both here.” My manager hummed.

“We’re going to meet him right now.”

Wait… oh god.

Now as in right NOW?

I know we wanted to talk to him today, but holy crap this was fast. I figured I’d at least have a few minutes to get my brain together.

But wait… why did we have a meeting in the first place? We almost never have meetings together with LSM. Did he-

Holy… He couldn’t possibly know somehow, right?

Oh god, what if he did? What if he-

“Let’s go.”

Oh no…

This was going to be the scariest meeting in the world.

______________________________________________

 

AH! Sorry for taking literally forever to update! I’ll try not to let it happen again.^^

Part of my not updating was not totally my fault though, I was in Seoul for about three weeks and had zero time to write anything! Sorry~!

Seoul was amazing though and it was really cool to see some of the things that I’ve been writing about in real life. I went to a few of the entertainment agencies to see if I could catch a peek at any idols too but I unfortunately had no luck with SM. I only saw a few regular staff members there.

At JYP however I got pretty lucky. I saw four of the 2PM guys and JYP himself! It was so weird seeing them twenty feet away from me when the only place I’ve ever seen them is on TV or the internet.

Thank you all for being patient though and I’m sorry I teased you guys with the "not an update" chapter. :p

<3<3<3