Online

Into the New World: Together

 

 

 

 

 

I heard the sound of our door bell go off and cheered to myself.

“Wah~! They’re finally here!”

Quickly I set the bag of pretzels down on the counter and hurried to the door.

“Omo, omo, omo,” I repeated a few more times out of pure excitement. It’s been almost two weeks since I've seen them last in person and that was just way too long for me.

I opened the door without even checking on our little monitor, Taeyeon would have a heart attack if he found out, but since I knew who it was I didn't want to waste any more time!

“Ahh! You’re here,” I said as I opened the door for my best friends.

“Hi unnie,” my favorite maknae said as she stepped in for a quick hug.

“Where should I put the food,” Jess asked as she held up two bags that definitely had enough food to feed a small army. I pondered for a second.

“Uhh either in the kitchen or in the living room, wherever you think.” She scoffed.

“Well that’s a lot of help Tiff,” she complained playfully as she walked right on by.

“Don’t mind her,” Sunny said as she stepped in last, letting the door close behind her. “She just wants to see her boo… and holy hell you look pregnant.” Her eyes were focused on my stomach and I couldn't help but laugh.

Taeyeon said the same thing before he left this morning too. He told me, and I quote ‘you haven't gotten any more stick-y out-y but you look fuller?’ I think I agreed too… if you could even agree with his terminology.

Ugh, he was so cute though.

BUT like Taeyeon said I don’t think I’ve grown any more outward in a while but my stomach just seems to be filling up to catch up with my already protruding-ness.

Aigo~ looking pregnant wasn't nearly as bad as actually feeling pregnant though. I've had aches in places that I didn't even know could hurt and having to pee every twenty minutes was seriously so annoying. Ugh, not to mention the weight gain too…

“I know Sunkyu. I've gained fourteen pounds so far can you believe it?” Her eyes widened.

“Fourteen as in one-four?!” I nodded. “Heol...”

“I know.”

“Holy…just… Yah,” she shouted as she walked straight past me. What the-

I quickly followed her into the kitchen and-

“Miyoung here has gained fourteen pounds, isn’t that ridiculous?”

Wow thanks Sunny, you jerk! I would've told them eventually, she didn't have to run in here and blurt it out like that… ugh. Seohyun looked actually shocked though and I heard Jessica in a big breath of air.

Oh gosh… here we go~.

Fourteen,” Jessica asked in disbelief… and in English. I guess she was just that surprised. I nodded. “Could you imagine what LSM would do if we gained that much weight? I can't even-”

“Lock us in the basement with a treadmill until we lost it all,” Sunny laughed. Jessica agreed and I just pouted. I knew they were obviously just teasing me, but it still didn't feel good!

“Yah,” I groaned. “Don’t make fun of me, I can’t believe it either.”

“Yeah,” Seohyun defended. “Unnies cut her some slack; she’s growing a human.”

Ah~ my knight in shining Seo~! I knew I could always count on her.

“We know Seobaby,” Sunny laughed. “We’re just teasing.” Jessica hummed too before wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

“Plus look how cute she looks with her little tummy Seohyun-ah,” Jessica grinned. “You better hope you look as good as her when you get pregnant.”

Aigo~! Now there were my best friends! I wrapped my arms around Jessica and squeezed.

“Thank you Jess… you really think I look good though?” I mean I didn’t think I looked gross or anything, but wasn’t ‘good’ kind of an exaggeration?  “Don’t I look huge,” I asked. Seohyun laughed and- wait...

Seohyun…?

“Unnie on average a woman gains around thirty pounds during pregnancy… you’re not even halfway there.”

My heart dropped into my ever growing stomach.

Did she just say what I think she did?!

Th-THIRTY POUNDS?! I couldn’t imagine…I didn’t even want to imagine. Was gaining that much weight even possible?

Oh my-

“Oh my god,” Sunny said, literally taking the words out of my mouth. “You’re going to be ginormous Miyoung.”

I couldn't deny it either… I totally was.

“Heol, you're lucky Taeyeon loves you so much,” Jessica teased yet again.

“Unnies~,” Seohyun defended again... but wait! Why was I lucky Taeyeon loved me so much? Of course he loved me. Did she-

“Yah! What’s that supposed to mean Jung Sooyeon?!”

Was she trying to say that if he didn’t he would leave because I’m getting so fat?! Oh my- How dare her!

“Nothing Hwang Miyoung,” she grinned before smoothing out my fringe. Ugh! “Don't worry your pretty little head about it... do you have sparkling water?”

I opened my mouth to ask her again, but that reminded me!

Omo!

“No!”

“No?” I shook my head. “Why are you so happy about it then?”

“I’m not,” I said as I hurried to the counter across the room. “But I did have oppa pick these up the other day~.”

Gah, I am seriously such a good friend. I shouldn't have done this since they were being such brats tonight but I held two green colored bottles up in front of myself excitedly  anyway and-

“But you can’t drink champagne pabo,” Sunny said.

UGH.

“I know... pabo,” I said calling her a name right back. “This one is just sparkling apple juice… BUT~ congratulations on your first win SNSD~,” I cheered before someone else could cut me off. “I’m so proud of you guys!”

I really was too.

They have been promoting ‘Twinkle’ for just over a week and had their first win earlier today! It was awesome! I felt like a real fan at home watching my favorite group take home the win and kind of like a proud parent too... it was an odd feeling for sure.

A part of me was just so relieved though. I knew my news with Dukong wasn’t going to completely destroy us, but I was worried that the fans might take their anger toward me out on the group again and I was seriously worried... especially after what happened last week. I-

“Tiff,” Jessica said softly. “You really didn't have to do this.” I smiled.

“But I wanted to. I’m sorry and seeing you three kick out there without me really makes me feel better…  so don’t slack off okay?” I watched Sunny laugh. “You have to keep winning.”

“Ne, manager Hwang...er Kim, ugh. All that American name changing stuff is confusing you know that?” I nodded and pulled my second favorite byuntae into a hug.

I knew she was trying to lighten the mood, but I couldn't stop myself now. I had to say it.

“You guys did so well…. I’m sorry I couldn't be out there with you.”

I really was too. Not only because the three of them had to step up and make up for a missing member but because we were a team and I couldn’t be there to help them. We were supposed to be out there together! They counted on me to play my role in the group and here I go failing them again and again.

I could feel myself choking up and I think that made it even worse.

Ugh, and I even promised myself I wouldn't cry!

There goes that...

“Tiffany don’t say it like that you dummy, we know you’d be out there with us if you could,” Sunny said with a smile. Somehow her smile just made me feel worse though… like she was pitying me or something. Ugh.

All the feelings that I've been trying to hold back were slowly sinking out now and I had no way to stop them. I’ve actually been thinking about this more and more ever since the thing happened last week and I really don’t understand.

How wasn’t she mad at me? How weren’t any of them mad at me? Like at all...

I could be seriously putting our group at risk and they just keep acting like nothing was going on!

Don’t get me wrong, I’m more than happy that none of them have tried to get me kicked out of the group or even so much as yelled at me, but it just didn’t feel right, right?

They couldn’t be okay with this… could they?

I don’t know what it was, but I had the sudden courage to ask and-

“A-aren't you guys mad? How are you being so fine with everything,” I asked in disbelief. I was getting a little worked up myself.

I obviously didn't want them to be mad at me, but after what happened how could they not be the least bit bothered? It… it just felt wrong. I knew at least one of them had something to say and I really hated the idea of them thinking they couldn't talk to me about it!

“Hmm?!”

“Tiffany,” Sunny started. I had to cut her off right there though.

“No Sunny, I need the truth. I-I just need to know, okay?” I watched her nod and then exchange glances with Jess and- hold on.

I felt my stomach drop as the instant regret kicked in.

Did I really need to know… or did pregnant me just get a little too worked up?

“Honestly... we weren’t happy at first,” Sunny admitted. “But I don’t think mad is the right word either.” I let out a deep breath.

Oh god. Yep, maybe this wasn’t such a good idea after all.

I take it back! I take it BACK!  

“We didn't say anything because you're like our sister Tiff. As family we wanted to support you and Taeyeon ten thousand percent… I know I personally can’t wait for you to pop this little guy out. He’ll seriously be the cutest baby ever... but we’re co-workers too.” I heard Jessica hum.

“I was pissed,” she said bluntly. I internally winced.

I definitely didn’t need to know. Why did I have to say anything?

Ugh, I could see Jessica’s expression darken too and I really had to prepare myself now... Oh gosh here it comes.

“I thought it was really irresponsible of you two. You both know how important our images are to our career and here you go getting pregnant?”

Huh? Wait just a second now... she more than anyone should know that this wasn’t what Taeyeon or I planned on.

“But I-”

“I know you weren’t trying to and that it wasn't on purpose but I was still mad Tiff,” she said cutting me right off. “I trained for seven years and it was all about to go down the drain just because one of my members accidently got pregnant?” She sighed. “I was really mad… but like Sunny said I just couldn't stay mad at you.”

It honestly felt a little better to know their true feelings, but also at the same time I felt terrible.

They were right.

My one mistake could be seriously putting all of our careers at risk.

Jessica has been training to be a singer and performing for like thirteen years now. That was more than half of her whole life… and to think that I would be the one to ruin that? Oh my god. It felt… it felt... horrible! If I knew of a word that was worse than that I would've used it for sure.

Sunny and Seohyun too. If I was the one that ruined SNSD or even their careers in general I just… I wouldn't know what to do… maybe I really was being selfish like all those comments on instagram said after all.

Oh my, if I wasn't so interested in what they were saying I’d probably be crying by now too… I sure did feel like I was about to any second anyway.

Damn these hormones!

“Not only because you’re like family though Tiff,” Jess continued. “But just because I… I needed hope too.” I nodded, feeling the lump in my throat- wait a minute… hope?

“H-hope,” I questioned… or more like stuttered.

“Aigo~,” Jessica said as her arm wrapped around me again. “Yes hope you idiot. What makes you think the reaction to any of us getting married or having babies is going to be any better than yours? You and Taeyeon are the ‘Nation’s Couple’ for crying out loud. If our fans can't get over the fact that you two are living together and having a baby what do you think their reaction will be when Sunny and Sooyoung finally go public after having lied to everyone for what? A year at least?” Sunny shrugged.

“That sounds about right.”

But wait-

“See at least you gave everyone a heads up this time… and some fans still don’t like Yuri and I dating; I couldn't even imagine what they’d do if we randomly dropped engagement news here in the near future… which we won’t,” she clarified quickly. “I’m just saying.”

I nodded. What she was saying made sense, but I was definitely confused now.

“If everything works out for you and Taeyeon what’s stopping Yuri and I from doing the same thing in a few years? Or Sunny and Sooyoung, or even when Seohyun finally meets the right guy,” Jess grinned. “I know this must for you and I can't even imagine what you’re going through, but I want you to know I’m here for you… and you better be there for me when it’s my turn to go through hell too Miyoung.”

“I second that,” Sunny chimed in cutely. I had to smile now.

I don’t know how I never thought about it like this, but it made complete sense.

They needed to hope that everything went well for me, so it could go smoothly for them too later on. It sounded kind of selfish thinking about it like that but I totally knew that wasn't the case.

Jessica said she was mad at first and rightfully so. I’d probably be mad if I were in their shoes too, but if I also had a boyfriend who I loved and could see myself marrying in the next few years how could I stay mad? I’d be the biggest hypocrite in the world.

It’d be like Jessica saying that it wasn’t okay for her member and their husband to have a baby, but when I get married in a few years and do the same thing everything should go as smooth as ice for me…

Exactly.

Hypocrite of the year award right there.

I was like… like the experiment and Jessica, Sunny, and Seohyun were like the mad scientists waiting on their results… hell it probably even stretched farther than that now that I think about it.

I am the only married idol still in an active group. Not only are my members curiously waiting to see what happens to me, but I’m sure idols everywhere were. If I can pull this off what’s stopping more and more of them from following their hearts and dating publicly? Or I guess if I can’t pull this off everyone will know to stay hidden in their relationship for forever…

“Well?”

I looked up at Jessica and- uh…

“What,” I questioned aloud. She was looking at me but I had no idea why.

Did I miss something again?

“Are you gonna promise to be there for me too or what pabo-yah,” Jessica asked with a laugh. I had to smile again. Their love just made me so happy!

The best husband in the world AND the best friends too? Gah...I was seriously the luckiest person in the world.

“Yes, yes I promise,” I said as I held up my pinky finger. She wrapped hers around mine and-

“Oh me too, me too,” Sunny said. Seohyun wanted to join in on the pinky promising as well and pretty soon we had each promised each other that we’d be there for the others no matter what… if that was even a question before. I grinned.

Wahh~ it truly felt so amazing to have them here tonight. One of the best feelings in the world was when someone put your insecurities to rest and that was exactly what my best friends have done right here in my kitchen.

I don’t know why, but it made me feel a little better to find out that they were mad at me at first. I mean it felt a hundred times better to know that they weren’t mad anymore and supported Taeyeon and I one hundred percent, but I was still glad I found out. I think they felt better finally telling me too.

Keeping secrets was hard to do, especially around your best friends. I-

“Are you sure you’re okay though,” Sunny asked, peeling the band aid right back off. “I mean with the video and everything last week?” I set the glasses I was getting down from the cabinet on the counter and sighed.

I knew they were going to bring that up tonight too, but it still didn’t make it any more fun to talk about.

Last week SM had Jessica, Sunny, and Seohyun record a practice version of the choreography for ‘Twinkle’ to put online along with the real music video that was already released.

SM wanted to put it on there for the fans just so they could get a better look at the finished choreography with three members instead of four like it was in the real music video, but it definitely didn't go as they planned.

The practice version of ‘Twinkle’ was released three days after the real MV that I was in and already had double the views…

Taeyeon tried to tell me that it was just because seeing SNSD as three instead of four was weird and fans were probably just curious, but I knew exactly what it was.

The ‘fans’ were boycotting the real ‘Twinkle’ music video just because I was in it.

It hurt.

That wasn't even the least of it either.

Taeyeon and I both originally thought that the fans were taking the news really well. We had tons of congratulations comments on Instagram and even some of our fellow idols and singers congratulated us via social media too. Nothing that crazy was happening online and even most of the gossip sites were congratulating us as well… but to our dismay that was when it all took a turn for the worse.

The next day after Taeyeon filmed for ‘Taxi’ it was like the world flipped upside down.

Seriously.

The hate comments had like quadrupled overnight. I don’t know if it just took a few days for everything to sink in with the fans or what but it was horrible and kind of impressive… in the worst possible way.

Even the picture I posted on Instagram wishing my members good luck on their first performance last week had thousands and thousands of mean, rude, and just down right stupid comments.

I think the dumbest one I read, which also was now a trending topic, was about how I seduced Taeyeon,  made him marry me and then made him of course knock me up…

I even watched a twelve minute video on youtube that showed all the ‘proof’ behind the accusation.

It was absolutely the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

With that being said though, I’d rather read nonsense rumors like that for the rest of my life than read some of the comments that I have in the past few days.

Some of them were really mean and no matter how many times Taeyeon tells me to forget about them I just couldn’t. I don’t know about him but when a ‘fan’ comments on a picture of you and your group and tells you that they hope you never come back it really hits hard.

I just…

All this hard work trying to get closer and learn more about my fans for the past five years just seemed like a total waste now. I tried so hard to talk to every fan I met at fansigns and I even replied to a few comments on Instagram here and there too because I knew they loved it.

Once second they’re cheering me on, or calling me by my old nicknames like we’re old friends and now I’m being ridiculed and hated on for just being in love…

It- it just .

There was probably at least twenty other words that could describe this feeling better, but ‘’ just seemed perfect.

What was even worse was that the next day SM basically put me on house arrest too! Not for real obviously, but they did tell me that I shouldn't leave my house unless I was going to the company or if it was an emergency.

I couldn’t believe it.

All I wanted to do was go to the MBC studio and visit my members before their first live performance on ‘Show! Music Core’, but since SM was worried about the fans at the studio causing problems I had to stay home and watch it from there.

I just truly didn’t understand.

Everything was going so well a few days ago, what changed?

Were people actually buying that bullcrap story about me seducing Taeyeon? Or-

“Tiff?”

Oh! Right, I should probably answer.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I said.

“Aye~,” Sunny sounded. “Don’t lie Tiffany. We know better.” I grinned.

“I’m really not lying Sunkyu,” I defended. I wasn't either. “It doesn’t feel good, but I’m not going to sit and cry about it all day.”

“Thatta girl,” she praised. I sighed. Mainly just because I don’t know if I should be crying or not!

“I just don’t understand where all the hate came from all of a sudden… it was going good at first wasn’t it?”

I had to ask. Maybe it was just Taeyeon and I’s imagination?

“I thought so,” Jessica said. “Even the company was surprised, weren’t they?” I nodded.

Exactly! That’s what I thought too.

“What does Taeyeon oppa think?” Oh goodness.

I love him like no other, but sometimes he really needed to get a grip.

“Taeyeon thinks that we just need to wait until the ‘Taxi’ interview airs,” I explained. “He thinks that the netizens are getting upset since neither of us have said anything else about it since the news came out originally.” Sunny hummed.

“That makes sense,” she agreed.

Wait…

“Did it?” She hummed.

“It’s been like two weeks Tiff, your fans could feel like you just kinda left them hanging since no one has said anything else… not even SM.”

Heol… now that she explained it like that it did seem to make a little more sense, but we weren’t allowed to say anything! SM told us specifically not to say anything online or to reporters about me being pregnant without asking them first… and besides-

“That wouldn’t explain all the people telling me that I need to leave the group though, would it,” I asked, hoping she’d have a logical answer for that too. Maybe I could finally stop stressing out about this after all. I crossed my fingers and-

“Oh, I guess you're right. I don’t know then Tiff.”

Great… I should've known.

“Don’t worry about it though babe,” she added. “Just wait until the interview and then see what happens. Who knows? Taeyeon could be right.” I smiled.

He would love that too.

“And for the next hour you're forbidden to think about anything else but my Yuri’s drama anyway,” Jessica laughed. “So let’s go sit down and you can take your mind off it. It’s about to start anyway.”

I- WHAT? Seriously?!

I looked at the clock on the wall and- holy crap.

She was right!

The four of us quickly moved the snacks into the living room and I made sure to grab the drinks just in time. Once I sat down on the sofa the opening sequence was already playing!

“Ah~, I’m excited,” Jessica said happily. I smiled. I was excited too!

The credits finally ended and it cut straight to the first scene… which was of a blurry person walking toward the camera. What the- Oh! It was Yuri!

He was walking down a sidewalk and another person was walking toward him now.

I figured it had to be Im Yoona since she was the female lead, so when they cut to show her face I wasn’t sur-

“One,” we heard Yuri start counting on screen. Omo, I was momentarily taken back by not only how his voice just came out of nowhere, but by just how good his voice sounded on TV like this too. Gah, no wonder he’s the actor of the group. He had the perfect husky voice for it. “Two… Three,” he said finally as he and Yoona passed each other on screen.

“Im Yoona does look really pretty here,” Seohyun said. I hummed. I hate to admit in front of Jessica but she-

“In just three seconds, I fell in love,” Yuri said on screen… causing us all to literally cringe. Oh my- Jessica let out a deafening high pitched squeal and I was right there laughing with her.

This was definitely going to bring my mood up.

“Ahhh~,” Sunny basically groaned as her hands balled into fists. “I didn't expect it to start so soon.”

“Me neither,” Jessica said. “Oh my Yuri-yah, what have you gotten yourself into?”

She was teasing him aloud, but I knew how much she loved to watch him act cute like this.

Jessica was in luck too because it didn’t let up either.

For the next twenty minutes or so it just showed Yuri falling for Yoona even harder than before and trying to do cute things to grab her attention.

“Aww seeing Yuri all nervous like this is really cute,” I admitted after watching him stumble around and finally ask Yoona to watch a movie with him. “Is he like this when you two are alone too?”

“Mm,” she hummed with a grin. “He’s so cute.”

I smiled like the YulSic fan-girl that I was and turned my attention back to the screen.

This drama was definitely cute and since I had so much free time these days I would definitely have to commit to watching it all. I mean I had to support my member-in-law didn’t I? He was Jessie’s boyfriend too so it made it just that more important that I watch it!

What I didn’t understand though, was how Jess was being so cool with watching it. I know Yuri and Yoona weren’t making out or anything, yet, but even thinking about watching Taeyeon act like this with some other girl made me angry.

Thank god he didn’t want to act. I honestly don't think I could just stand by and watch some girl-

“Ugh,” Jessica groaned, pulling me from my thoughts. “Why does Yoona have to be so freaking pretty?” I laughed.

There it is… I knew she would say something sooner or later, but I couldn't let her talk too loudly about it either.

“Shht will you,” I asked. “She’s our neighbor, what if she hears you?”

“Oh come on Tiff there’s no way she can hear me from all the way in here,” she replied.

Aigo~!

“You never know Jess.” I really didn’t know either.

I mean we’ve never heard anything coming from her house, but that doesn't mean it’s not possible!

“What if she-”

“And besides, the cast is at a premier party in Insadong, Tiff. She definitely can’t hear me from there.”

I saw the smug little smirk she had on her face and sighed.

She was lucky I loved her so much.

 

_______________________________________________________

 

“Ooh~, that one is cute,” I said to myself. “Ah, this one’s cute too though,” I groaned.

Why was shopping online so hard?

I was looking online for shoes for Dukong, don't ask me why because I literally have no idea, and I wanted to buy everything! Two pairs really stood out to me though and I was seriously considering buying them both.

The first one was a cute little pair of black Converse sneakers that he absolutely needed and then the other was a pair of tiny brown moccasins that would seriously be so-

“Fany-ah~,” I heard over the music that was playing from my laptop.

Oh crap.

I don't know why, but I panicked.

I quickly shut the laptop and set it on the table in front of me, trying to act as if nothing had been going on seconds before.

“Are you a-oh,” Taeyeon said as he popped in the doorway. “Hi~.”

His smile grew as he stepped closer and I could feel it in full force as he brought his lips down to mine.

Mmm! I missed him so much.

“Hi babe.” I reached to pull him back down for another but he- uh wh- “Baby,” Taeyeon said again after dropping down to his knees and-

“Oh my gosh Tae,” I said, trying to hide just how happy that made me.

Ever since that dork actually felt Dukong move a few weeks ago, he’s been talking and interacting with him more than ever and I LOVED it. It seriously made me beyond giddy.

He didn’t do it every time, but here and then after he kissed me either as he was leaving or after he got home he would bend down and give my belly a kiss too. Ugh… it was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

If watching him talk to and love on our baby now was any indicator to how amazing Taeyeon would be when Dukong actually gets here I think I might be in over my head. It might actually be too cute for me to experience.

He’ll have to watch Dukong on his own.

“You weren’t reading mean comments online again were you?” Huh?

Where did that even… Ohh~!

Taeyeon nodded toward the laptop sitting on our coffee table and now it made sense. I shook my head.

“Nope. I wasn’t.” He gave me a disbelieving look. “I really wasn’t Tae. I promise.” He grinned.

“Good. What have you been up to then? How was your day?”

Aish, I couldn’t tell him exactly what I was doing either...

Taeyeon got sad one day when he found out I had bought something online for Dukong because he wanted to help pick it out too… even if it was just a diaper bag that we would carry around. It wasn't technically even for Dukong yet Tae still got all pouty at me. Ugh.

If he knew I was looking without him again he might get pouty again and I definitely didn’t want that.

“Nothing really, I talked to my aunt and Kristine on skype earlier.”

“Oh yeah? What’d they say?” I smiled.

“Not much,” I replied truthfully. “They’re just excited for us to come to Cali for the world tour next month.” He nodded.

Even though I wasn’t going to be able to perform in this SMTOWN concert, I was definitely going with him.

“Kris said that I could even sit in the audience with them this time.” Tae laughed.

“Not unless you get a bodyguard babe, fans go crazy at these these things and I don’t want you two getting hurt.”He put his hand on my tummy and I nudged him out of habit.

Gah anytime he mentioned our little creation I just felt so… so bubbly.

I was so excited to meet him.

“Fine,” I said, forcing my smile to a minimum. “How was your day babe?” His smile quickly turned to a pout and I think I already knew where this was going.

Oh gosh...

“Not good,” he groaned as he ‘fell’ dramatically back into the sofa.

“And why not,” I questioned.

“Because I had to rehearse for that stupid show in Thailand.”

By ‘stupid show’ he means the MBC Korean Music Wave concert they’re filming in Bangkok in just a few days. I don’t see why he wasn't excited though!

“Tae don’t act like that, it’ll be fun! It’s your first time MCing something so big, right?” He hummed.

“I know that~,” he playfully groaned. “I just don’t want to leave you by yourself for so long…”

Ever since he found out my members were also going to Thailand to perform in the show he’s been acting like this.

“Are you sure you can’t come with me?” I hummed as I cuddled right into my comfy husband.

“You know I can’t pabo,” I grinned. “We already asked and you’re only going to be there for a day. It’ll be okay.” He pouted even more and I couldn't stop myself from laughing now. He was too cute… just like those little converse sneakers for Dukong I saw on- OH my god.

I froze.

Did I need to buy them? I did, didn’t I?

Wait… Why in the hell was I thinking about that right now?!?

How does Taeyeon being adorable and cuddly have anything to do with shoes? I literally had no idea, but-

“Omo,” I accidentally said aloud. I was just reminded of something else I wanted to talk about with Taeyeon though!

“Wae,” he asked while covering us with a small blanket. “What’s wrong?” I shook my head.

“Nothing, but do you know what would make you feel better?” He looked at me like he was trying to read my brain, but thankfully he quickly gave up.

“Huh-uh, what?” I internally screamed. I was actually so excited to do this.. like I got excited just thinking about it!

“Furniture shopping for Dukong tomorrow~,” I cheered.

I had thought about it a lot earlier while I was shopping- I mean LOOKING online… whoops. Sorry Taetae~!

But as I was looking through all the cute clothes and toys I saw the banner on the top of the website saying they got new cribs in and I just had to look. Some of them were really cute too, but that is just not something we can pick out online… Okay, I mean we could obviously, but what if we got it and hated it? We’d have to go through all that hassle just to send it back and get another one.

Dukong couldn't sleep in some ugly crib! He had to have the best and I could only pick out the best in person.

“But I go to Thailand tomorrow babe,” Tae said. Aish~!

“Yeah, at night Taetae. Let’s go during the day… please~.”

“B-but we don’t know what theme his room is going to be yet,” Taeyeon said. “Didn’t you say we need to know that before we pick things out for his room?” I sighed.

It was nice to know that he has been listening but I really wanted to crib shop… and shop in general. Getting to hold and feel the clothes and items we already bought for him online was exciting, but being in a store full of adorable baby stuff like that- oh my gosh… I think I might cry.

Part of me also felt like I was doing nothing to prepare for this baby and it was really starting to scare me.

We had some clothes and a few other random things for him and we've both read a few pregnancy books here and there but that was like it. All the stuff we bought him was literally still sitting in the box they came in inside the room we decided to give him… which was our orange guest room thank goodness. I couldn't wait to have that room painted. I knew my members picked orange just because they knew I hated it so much but the jokes on them!

It’ll be whatever color we decide in just a few weeks. HA!

“We can pick the theme out later babe, let’s get the furniture shopping out of the way before I get too big to fit through the store’s doors.” He laughed.

“Fany-ah, don’t say stuff like that,” Tae grinned. “Most stores have double doors these days.”

I figured he was going to try to say something cute, but I was completely wrong this time.

Kim Taeyeon… what am I going to do with you?

“I’m serious Tae. I want to go furniture shopping for our baby... I’m five months pregnant and we’ve done like nothing babe, we’re running out of time.”

“Heol,” he said almost immediately. “Has it already been five months?!” I nodded. “Babe that went by so fast.” I hummed this time.

It really was flying by… and to think I thought it would go by the slowest.

WRONG.

“Omo, in four months we’re gonna have a baby.” His eyes were wide and the corners of his mouth were rising and rising.

“We are,” I said happily. Gah, eye smile or not; our baby is going to be one handsome little guy.

“Omo,” he said again, this time a little more urgently. “And we have nothing for him.”

Oh my- was he just now realizing it? That’s what I’ve literally been saying for the past five minuites...

“We need to get his room painted too Fany-ah.” I nodded.

“That can come after the furniture though babe, maybe going into the store to look will even help us pick a theme.” He looked at me and nodded like I had just said the most amazing thing he has ever heard. Aigo~!

“You're a genius Fany-ah! Don't stores like that usually have little displays up?” I nodded.

They did have them for sure, but usually they were always so busy and ugly and nothing like how I wanted my little prince’s room to be!

I guess if it helped motivate my boo though…

“They do so that people can see what the baby's’ room would look like if you used this or that product… Just like they do in other furniture stores,” I explained. I watched him nod again an-

“You’re right,” he said with the snap of his fingers. “You’re really right Fany-ah. We need to step it up and get Dukong’s room ready before I start promotions h. I won't be here as much and I don’t want you stressing about decorating by yourself when you get closer to the due date,” he explained. “You’ll be thinking about so many other things… gah. I don’t want you to feel any more stress than you have to okay? I’ll call hyung right now.”

Wait… what?

It couldn’t be that easy… could it?!

“Jinjja,” I asked excitedly. He hummed.

“If I can’t go tomorrow for some reason because of my schedule I’ll find out the first day I can go too babe, okay?” I nodded.

“Mhm Taetae that sounds perfect! Thank you baby,” I said from the bottom of my heart.

He was seriously so good to me.

Calling his manager at this hour to get permission to go furniture shopping tomorrow so I won't get stressed about it in the future? Gah~ how did I ever-

Wait a minute…

“Tae?” He hummed.

“Hold on babe, it’s ringing, see,” he said before putting it on speaker phone. I shook my head.

“No,” I said firmly. “Hang up Tae.”

The look on his face was the most confused I’ve seen in awhile.

“B-but…,” he hesitated. Oh gosh, he really wasn't getting it was he?

“Babe it’s midnight. Hang u-”

“Yoboseyo?”

Oh no.

 

______________________________________________________

 

Oh yes!

Despite waking his manager up and having to argue with him for a good five minutes straight and having to call LSM himself the next morning, they gave us the go-ahead to go shopping for Dukong… with some conditions of course.

At least we get to go! I was surprised actually how easy it was.

Taeyeon just brought up how his interview on ‘Taxi’ pretty much saved our butts and the CEO said ‘OK’... that and a little bit of threatening that’d we’d go no matter what they said kind of helped too so...

I hate to admit that Taeyeon was right, but he totally was about the whole interview thing. It’s not like it magically changed everyone’s mind, but it did help put some of the stupid rumors to rest and that was enough for me.

Fans finally knew about how we didn’t plan for this baby at all and I think that really helped change some minds. Some fans were even commenting about how it was honorable of Taeyeon to admit that on TV and  that is was really responsible of us to keep the baby we created by accident… like we would've had it any other way.

SM thought that Taeyeon telling the story of how we found out really made us seem relatable too so they were more than pleased with the interview coming out when it did… I on the other hand thought it could've come out a little sooner but whatever! At least it helped when it did.

The company was especially happy about the outpour of love from TYS’s fans afterward who were just so happy the baby wasn't causing any tension in the group. I even heard somewhere that Taeyeon’s fangirl- I mean fan club, count like tripled that night… seriously.

‘#PerfectHusbandTaeng was trending for like thirty-six hours after it aired. I even used the hashtag when I uploaded a cute selfie of us to instagram the next day.

A lot of people still weren’t happy with us and even more were worried for the future of our groups but I wasn’t going to let it bring me down. A few months after little Dukong is born, everything will go back to normal and everyone will finally see how silly they were being for worrying about us the whole time in the first place.

Lee Sooman himself even told me that he was planning for SNSD to have a comeback at the beginning of next year and I almost cried.

Yeah having Dukong and growing my family will be amazing no doubt; I mean I seriously couldn't wait to squeeze my son’s little cheeks when he got here... but continuing my dream of being a singer was just as important to me… okay so definitely not just as important, but it was definitely number two!

2013 will be SNSD’s year and I won’t let anyone get in the way of that!

I-

“Fany-ah, are you sure we look okay,” I heard Taeyeon ask from behind me.

Crap! I totally forgot we were about to leave. I turned to look at him again and just smiled.

“Mmhm,” I hummed. “We look cute babe.”

“Jinjja?” I nodded. “Are you sure it’s not too much?”

Oh my goodness.

“Why would I lie about that Tae?”

“I dunno,” he mumbled. “Won’t we be too noticeable in this?” I sighed.

Okay so the couple shirts we were wearing might be a little eye catching, but I just really wanted to wear couple tees with him today and this is the only one of mine that still fit!

Is that too much to ask for?!

“People wear couple shirts all the time Taeyeon, why can’t we?” He grinned.

“It’s not that babe, I wanna wear couple shirts too but I’m just saying… you have bright red stripes on yours,” he laughed. “It’s pretty noticeable.”

Hmmph. If he wasn’t so cute...

“So what,” I asked before closing the gap between us and putting my lips on his. “Everyone will be staring at you at the mall anyway Taetae. You look very handsome.”

He did too. He looked really fresh in his white and black striped version of my shirt and even better in those black faux leather pants that hugged his in all the right places…

Damn.... Our baby really will have the cutest .  

“You might even make everyone at the mall fall for you when we walk through,” I had to compliment. He laughed.

“Aye~ no way. That’s gonna be you,” he grinned as he gave me a good look down. Omo, what in the- Normally I loved when Taeyeon checked me out but right now I just felt… I felt really self conscious? Suddenly aware? I don't know. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach and it wasn't a good weird at all.

I’ve had my picture taken at least a million times by now but just the thought of someone taking my picture today at the mall made me nervous.  

Once someone posts our picture online I know it’ll spread like crazy.

The whole world was about to see how huge I was and I couldn't stop it. My whole career I’ve been trying to look as healthy and as perfect as I can be and now here I am leaving the house with a bump the size of Mt. Everest popping out of my stomach.

Maybe we really didn’t need to go pick out the crib in person after all...

“Look how-”

“Big I am,” I questioned before he could even finish. “Don't remind me Tae.” I sighed.

I seriously looked like a whale.

“Oh come on babe,” Taeyeon said tiredly. “You don't even look that big.” He put his hand on my tummy and caressed it a little and- UGH that jerk.

He knows I can’t act mad when he does that!

“Plus you're five months pregnant,” he chuckled. “You obviously aren't gonna look like you did five months ago.”

He was right, but it still didn’t feel good!

“I feel huge Taetae, are you sure I look okay in this?” Now that I think about it it did feel a little tight around my-

“Yes. I’m sure,” he said as he wrapped his arms around me. “All the other pregnant ladies shopping will wish they looked as good as you,” he laughed, but that actually made me feel a little bit better…

I’m a horrible person.

“Hell the nonpregnant ladies will wish they looked as good as you too babe. You’re so beautiful,” he added sweetly. I couldn’t tell if it was butterflies or Dukong moving around inside of me as Taeyeon’s lips pressed into mine now, but it felt incredible. He moved in for another kiss, but just as our lips touched his stupid phone started to ring.

Aish~! I just can’t get a break.

“Ah n-ne hyung,” Taeyeon stuttered as he answered the phone across the room. I took a quick minute to make sure my makeup looked just right and when Taeyeon hung the call up from his manager saying that he was here, we were already heading toward the door.

That was the first condition we had to agree to to be allowed on a shopping trip. Not only was Taeyeon’s manager coming along, but mine was too. SM said that they doubt anything would happen with just Tae and I but they want our managers there just in case. We didn't mind that one actually. Tae thought that they might help us blend in and I was just hoping they could get us out of a sticky situation if we happen to find ourselves in one… which I’m hoping we don't.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello! I hope everyone had a happy holidays!
and I hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!
(even though I’m like four days late on saying that)

I hope you all liked this chapter and didn’t think it was too boring!
If you did though please message me or comment here! Either works!
Tell me how I can do better because I’m still learning too!

Also I still have no idea what I want to name baby ‘Dukong’ for sure so if any of you have suggestions I would love to hear them!

Anyway~!

Thank you all for reading, subscribing, commenting, and voting!
I <3 you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!