Torture

Into the New World: Together

 

 

 

“We hear all your agonies,” an MC cheered. “Hello Counselor~,” the four MCs of the show came together and cheered now.

The six of us clapped right along too and I couldn’t believe it.

It’s been exactly a week since Tiffany and I had been married and we were already doing a variety show together like nothing happened.

Seriously, we woke up this morning, had breakfast, and then went straight to the salon to get ready to record for the show. The only thing that was different was that we went together, which I could totally get used to.

“Wow~, the audience is more energetic today than usual, especially the males,” the MC beside me cheered. “The girls who have attracted the whole world are here, SNSD!”

He was right too, the guys definitely looked happy to me.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” the four of them said in unison. Tiffany’s smile was shining and I almost couldn’t look away.

“The female members look extremely happy today too,” the female MC cheered as soon as they finished. “That’s because TYS is also here!”

Sooyoung and I bowed as best as we could in our seated positions and greeted everyone as well.

“Wow~! Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung, Seohyun, and Sunny~, welcome!”

“I heard you released an album,” one of the MCs said after the studio’s cheers finally calmed down. “What kind of a concept is it this time?”

“It’s more dark and powerful than what we’ve released before, kind of like ‘Run Devil Run.’”

“Yeah, I think it suits the whole worldwide theme so it’ll fit in not just in Korea, but all over,” Tiffany added. I nodded.

I totally agreed with that, I mean they have an English version of the song this time. It’s totally worldwide now.

“Ahh, well honestly SNSD is good at dancing right? So instead of hearing about it, can we see a bit of it?”

“That’s right,” another MC added. “Do you have any addictive choreography this time that we need to watch out for?”

Sunny and Seohyun started explaining a few of the ‘main points,’ and soon the four of them were up in front to dance to their new song, ‘The Boys.’

The music started and they were immediately dancing to it perfectly… I think.

I don’t really know actually. I was too trapped in my stare at Tiffany’s to focus on anyone else.

Gah those pants are tight… I really need to thank whoever told her to wear those today.

Wow~, it was almost as good as the view I’ve had of her all week long.

Actually, scratch that.

Nothing was as good as that view.

Seriously... nothing.

Tiffany didn’t wear pants almost the whole week… except for when our family or members visited or when we went to SM for a meeting of course. She wore her little short shorts around the house a lot too, but still. How could she lo- oh… oh god.

Without me even realizing, the music had stopped and they were finished with the dance. Tiffany had already turned around and was now staring at me with one brow raised.

Damnit!

She totally caught me.

I looked away like nothing happened, but I knew I would definitely be hearing about that one later.

“Ahh, it looks a bit easy this time… like anyone can follow it,” the female MC joked once they all sat down.

I heard Sunny start to say something, but the MC interrupted.

“Isn’t this it,” she said before standing up and dancing. Holy…

Surprisingly though she wasn’t too far off from the actual moves either which made it even funnier. She pulled Sunny up and the rest of SNSD followed suit.

Omo, this was too good. She was following the moves, but at the same time not at all.

When the chorus came on and they had to do a squatting move however, all the male MCs freaked out! I guess the female MC’s was too close to them or something, I don’t know but it was hilarious.

My stomach hurt from laughing so hard.

She even did the move backward so the audience could get good look. Oh my god, she was amazing. I was definitely going to have to come on this show more often.

Once everyone got settled back down though, it was our turn.

“We can’t forget TYS when it comes to dancing though,” an MC started. “Your latest song ‘Growl’ has taken over the world, should we see some of it?”

‘No’, I wanted to answer. I was too tired. Someone kept me up way too late last night.

“Of course,” was the answer I gave though… I had to go along with it. I was the leader afterall.

Soo stood beside me and soon our song came on… from the chorus.

Ugh, that was one of the hardest and most tiring parts.

Calm down Taengo, at least it wasn’t where they rap… You would really be in trouble if that was the case…

We finished the dance and earned a big round of applause just as SNSD did a minute ago.

“As expected, TYS’s powerful dancing.” I felt warmer with that. It was always nice to hear compliments like those. It made me feel really proud of us.

“Wah~, look at all the female members in the studio,” the MC pointed out. “They’re all reenergized after that. Look at them,” she urged again. I grinned.

They honestly did look a little happier… 

“Yeah, but aren’t you missing one?”

“Ne, what happened to the ‘Y’ part of your group,” the MC asked. I laughed. I don’t think I’ve ever heard one of the members referred to like that before…

“Yuri is filming for his drama right now and couldn’t make it,” I explained.

“Ne, he wished he could be here though, he’s a big fan of yours noona,” Sooyoung said cheerfully.

“Omo, really?”

“Of course,” he responded. “He really likes you,” Sooyoung boasted again. She held her chest.

“Omo, this is all so sudden. Kwon Yuri-ssi~,” she said while making her voice softer than usual. She was looking straight into the camera now and-

Wait a minute…is she…

No way.

Is she leaving Yuri a video message?

I quickly looked at Jessica and almost laughed aloud. She had her brow raised and a tiny smirk across her face.

Oh god, I really hoped she was now… this is way too funny.

“It’s such an honor and I hope-“

“Yah, how can you do that so honestly with SNSD being here,” the MC beside her interrupted. “Jessica-ssi, do you have anything to say?”

That caught her off guard.

“Me? Ah, well… continue,” she laughed. “It’s interesting.”

The entire studio burst out in laughter. No joke.

Interesting. She called it interesting,” he laughed.

Her word choice and her obviously sarcastic voice killed me too. I was almost in tears.

“Jessica-ssi never fails to entertain us.” I nodded.

That was definitely true. Even though Jessica never talks as much as Tiffany or Sunny does, when she does say something it’s totally worth it. She’s their secret weapon.

“Before we start the show however, a very big ‘congratulations’ is in order.”

Whoa, wait… were they already bringing it up?

I looked at Tiffany and she just smiled.

Oh god they must be.

“That’s right! We need to congratulate Taeyeon-ssi and Tiffany-ssi on their brand new marriage~,” the MC cheered. Our members, the audience, and the other three MCs all joined in too.

All we could do however was put on our best smiles and thank them. This really was pretty nice, especially it being the first show we are coming on as husband and wife.

A warm welcoming like that is something I could totally get used to.

“How long has it been?”

“One week exactly,” Tiffany responded.

“Wow~, one week and you’re already doing appearances like this?”

“Ne, shouldn’t you two be on a honeymoon?”

“Ah, aniyo,” I responded. “We are postponing a honeymoon for a while.”

“What? Why? Isn’t that the best part,” an MC questioned. The other three then scolded him for making it sound racier than it already did. Aigo~.

It was a simple reason though.

“Well I just started promotions and by the time those end, all the end of the year ceremonies will start and we don’t want to miss those either.”

“Ne, and we’re going to both be generally busy for a couple of months anyway so instead of taking a break or something in the midst and worrying the whole time about everything that’s going on here, we’re planning on taking a belated vacation sometime next year when we have time off.”

“Ah~ that’s very smart,” a MC complimented. I nodded.

I thought it was at least.

“I agree. They want to make sure they can focus on their relationship instead of worrying about schedules…”

“Ne, it’s very admirable.” Tiffany’s hand slipped into mine and I almost jumped.

Holy! Only ten minutes into recording and Tiffany was already bringing on the skinship?

Aish, and she was the one who told me to keep myself in check…

This girl…

“Taeyeon is the best,” she complimented? Praised? Boasted?

I don’t know what to call it; I just know that my face was probably turning bright red about now. My cheeks were for sure. I could feel them!

It didn’t help either that everyone in the audience was now ‘ooh’ing and ‘aww’ing.

Oh boy~. I was in serious trouble.

“Wah~ as expected, the National Couple,” an MC complimented. “I hope your knowledge and your week of marriage can help us with all of our concerns today.”

“Ne, Sooyoung was also married for a while so we should be a great help,” I said, hoping to take some attention off of Tiffany and I for a minute.

Wow, was it getting hot in here or was it just me? Seriously, I might have to take this jacket off…

“That’s right! Omo, he was married to Sunny-ssi right?”

Oh crap, maybe I shouldn’t have said anything?

“Ne,” Sunny responded. “Seohyun too. She was married way~ before I was.”

Whew, never mind. I should have known Sunny would be able to take the heat off of them with no problems.

We don’t need the Sooyoung and Sunny rumors brought up again. Hyung said that most of our fans are already convinced that Soo actually likes Sohee.

I don’t know how I didn’t notice it before, but the two girls are very similar in looks, height, and even their singing. Everything that Soo usually describes as his ideal type could easily describe both of them.

I was rather impressed actually. He could talk about Sunny without even talking about her…

Soo is seriously a genius.

“Wow~, we have a panel full of experts here,” the MC said loudly.

Right, the recording…

“We should be able to knock out these concerns in no time with you all here,” the MC said. “We only have a few concerns today thankfully. Show us all three please!”

We all turned our attention to read the monitor in front of us.

“’Reckless Sisters’, ‘This is My ’, and ‘Taste of Money.”

“’This is My ’ is the one you chose, right Dongyeop-ssi?”

“Ne, ne…,” he laughed. The female MC then explained that if the concern sounded a bit racy, they always knew who picked it.

The director stopped filming a few minutes later so we could take a breather, and so that the men could change seats.

The concept of this show is simple. The people of Seoul were supposed to write in to the MCs or just the show in general explaining a concern or a worry that they had. Then each MC would pick a letter that was sent into them and talk about it on the show. They would even bring in the author of the letter to talk about it with them and try to ‘solve’ their issue.

The MC that chose the letter always got to sit beside the guest they brought in… which was also right beside me.

I had no idea why I was first. If anything it should be Tiffany and the rest of SNSD. Soo and I should be at the end.

Since SNSD was actually promoting right now, they were the real guests. I was just here because they wanted Tiffany and I to talk about our marriage in a positive light, mostly as a fan service really. Then Sooyoung was here because SM didn’t want it to be just SNSD and me…

If this was going to be how SM played from now on though, I might have to say something. I don’t want to intrude on Tiffany’s work and draw attention away from her music and SNSD as a whole… I mean if I was here they were obviously going to ask us about things that had nothing to do with music when they could be using the time to promote them.

I didn’t want that.

If it was just Tiffany and I  though, I would have no problem at all. Talking about Tiffany is one of my favorite things to do.

That’s why I was kind of excited for the filming of ‘Happy Together’ we would be attending next week.

I know Tiffany and Jessica will be there, but so will Sooyoung, me, and who knows who else.

That show is always so random in the contents and guests, I never know what to expect when we go there.

“We’re doing good so far babe,” Fany said to me. I hummed.

Ugh, it was so hard not to just wrap my arms around her right here and now.

I had to resist though.

“So far~,” I repeated. She nudged me.

“Shut up, you do really well on variety shows Taetae.” I grinned.

“Only because they usually ask me about you Fany, I could talk about you for days.” She pursed her lips, obviously trying not to smile too big, but I knew.

She was adorable. I almost gave in and held her hand again, but the PD interrupted.

The show started back up in less than a minute and the MC was already reading his guest’s letter to the audience.

It was hilarious actually. The title was ‘Reckless Sisters’ and they really sounded like they fit the part.

The guy that wrote into the show talked about how crazy and ‘reckless’ his older sisters were.

From what it sounded like, his sisters would literally just break out into a random, crazy fast dancing whenever and wherever they went. Bars, stores, even in the park…

“I wouldn’t complain if they danced well, but they’re insane,” he said while reading the letter. “They just shake their bodies like crazy!”

Tears were seriously in my eyes about to fall by the time he finished the letter… I couldn’t wait to see them dance.

“They dance all the time without even blinking an eye. Someone please calm my sisters down,” the MC finished.

“Daebak,” I marveled through my laughs.

“I want to see them dance,” Sooyoung said excitedly.

“I’m really curious,” Tiffany said with an adorable grin.

“It’s a reckless dance,” the MC said before breaking out into a crazy squid like shaking motion.

Oh god I lost it. I put the pillow over my face and died a little.

“There’s no way they’ll dance like that,” another MC said. I really hoped they did honestly… it would be hilarious.

 “Yeah, but some people just really excited and can’t control themselves,” the MC on the far end spoke up.

“That’s true too. Does anyone in either of your groups act like that? I think… Tiffany would?” I laughed aloud again.

Bingo!

“You’re right,” I grinned. Turning back toward Tiffany I could see a hint of a glare, but I ignored it. “Just the other day she burst out in dance in the middle of our company’s lobby!”

“Tiffany did?”

“Ah ne,” Tiffany sighed, her smile as beautiful as ever. “There’s a song called ‘Black Pearl’ by TYS and it was playing in the lobby.”

“So you started dancing?”

“Ne, Taeyeon and I were walking through on our way out and I was in a really good mood and really excited and there was music playing and I… I just danced to it,” she said quickly with a big grin.

“You danced to it,” the MC asked. “Ah Taeyeon-ssi can you sing a little bit of it for us so we can see?”

Her smile was wide and her laugh was even cuter.

Ugh, what had she just gotten me in to?

“Just a little bit,” the MC urged.

“The excitement really shows in my expression and my neck,” Tiffany explained, causing everyone to laugh again. I hummed.

“She’s right, a while ago we went to Tiffany’s hometown in the US and her friends were all like that too. They have the feeling of western people, you know? They really get into the music.”

“Ah that’s right. American’s have a totally different dancing feel.”

“Taeyeon-ssi can you sing a little to show us an example,” the MC asked again.

Aish, I might as well…

“Ne~,” I paused and looked at Tiffany. She gave me the nod and I began singing the slower song of ours.

I seriously only made it about six words in before I had to stop.

Tiffany’s dance was too funny. It didn’t match at all with the beat, but she kept going… even without music.

Oh my god.

That’s my wife everbody…

She clapped her hands together and the craziness intensified. Her hands were moving from side to side and she looked like she should be a backup dancer in some American hip hop singer’s music video.

“Wah~ it doesn’t fit the song at all,” the MC exclaimed. “It’s really funny though!” The other MCs agreed and I could feel my face turning red.

“Yeah and I-“

“Ah Taeyeon is embarrassed,” the MC accused. Oh god…

“A little,” I laughed.

“When he gets embarrassed though I just keep going, like,” Tiffany said before busting into dance again, this time putting her hand on my head…

I laughed.

She was crazy!

Cute, but absolutely crazy.

I can’t wait to see what the internet says about this one.

“Yeah, then she holds my head so I can’t run away,” I teased.

“Omo, so she did that right in the middle of the lobby?” I nodded.

“Ne, there were probably like ten, fifteen people around… All looking right at us.”

“Wow, you’re something else Tiffany-ssi. Let’s see if your story compares to our guests though. Everyone let’s welcome him,” the MC cheered.

If this show kept going like it was, I might even have to watch it went it aired.

This was going to be hilarious.

______________________________________________

 

Tiffany’s story didn’t even compare to the guest’s… thankfully.

It was really funny though, she and Soo even got up to dance with the ‘reckless sisters’ a few times.

Sooyoung actually looked like he belonged with them he was being so crazy.

Don’t get me wrong, that kid can dance twenty thousand times better than me I’m sure, but jesus…

He was nuts. I’m just glad kkab Yul wasn’t here… They could’ve formed some crazy dancing unit or something!

We took another small break so the people could change seats and everything, but almost as soon as I got back from the bathroom the PD called us into action again.

Aish! I didn’t even get to talk to Fany before we started!

Soon Kim Taeyeon, soon you’ll have her all to yourself again. I sighed.

I’ve definitely been spoiled with Tiffany this past week. Once we start doing our normal schedules I really might die.

Not getting to see my wife all the time will be torture.

“This is a concern about a special ,” the MC stated loudly, pulling me from my sad thoughts.

Ah~ good thing we’re talking about something I really like to pick up my mood.

“Oh I’m looking forward to this,” the female MC said excitedly.

I wasn’t going to lie, I was too.

“A special ,” another MC asked. I smirked.

This was going to be good.

“Ne, it’s about the property rights of a . It’s called ‘This is my .’”

I was already laughing.

The letter started off in saying that the author of it was a newlywed husband of one month writing in about his wife. He said his wife loved him very much, but she especially loved his .

I saw no wrong in that. I loved Tiffany’s too!

Why can’t she love her husband’s ?

When the MC kept reading however, I could definitely see the wrong in the situation.

At home, I don’t see any problems with touching butts. I mean when Tiffany and I watched a movie a few nights ago, I don’t think my hand left it the whole time, even after I fell asleep… or so Tiffany says.

She doesn’t mind though, hell Tiffany touches mine too! Not as much as I touch hers, but still. Neither of us had a problem with it, but this woman took it to a whole new level.

She would touch his in crowded places, at the beach, in front of his friends, and even in front of her parents!

I wasn’t even close to being that bad…

Seriously. The man that wrote the letter said that one time when he and his wife were at the beach she touched his so much that his bathing suit fell down!

Now, I sure wouldn’t mind touching a barely clothed Tiffany on a beach, but I would seriously mind if anyone else saw her … actually I don’t want anyone to see her anything!

Tiffany is mine.

No one besides me should even look at her like that!

Mental note; never go to a public beach with Tiffany.

“How long do I have to live like this? Why do I have to let my wife touch my over a hundred times a day,” the MC said angrily, acting out the husbands obvious feelings. “That’s his concern.”

Everyone clapped as he finished, but I really needed to focus.

I was laughing before at all the ridiculous scenarios described in the letter, hell I was still laughing about how funny it was that Tiffany and I were here to talk about butts, but I had to control myself now. I couldn’t let them see me laughing. They would for sure think I had something to say… right?

Right.

Hold it in Kim Taeyeon.

“Wow~, that’s an inter- wait, Tiffany-ssi? Why are you laughing right now,” the female MC asked, also laughing. Oh god, I looked right at her and she really was laughing, hard too.

Oh no. Don’t tell me she’s going to-

“It just reminds me of someone,” Tiffany laughed.

No.

“Oh?”

Don’t you dare say who I think you’re going to say.

“Who?”

Tiffany looked at me for a split second before opening and-

“Sun-“

“Don’t say it,” I interrupted before she could even complete her sentence.

“-Ny,” Tiffany finished with big eyes.

Wait. Did she…

My heart stopped.

Oh .

 

_______________________________________________

 

“Taeyeon~,” I whined. “Hold my hand.”

“I’m trying to drive Tiffany,” he said, completely ignoring my outstretched hand. Ugh.

“You always hold my hand and drive Kim Taeyeon.”

“Well, I can’t right now, okay?” I sighed. I could hear the firm tone of his voice, so I just left it for now.

“Fine…”

I didn’t see why he was mad, and I especially didn’t see why he was mad at me.

It was own fault for thinking I’m stupid enough to actually say his name!

I was obviously thinking about him the whole time the MC read the letter, but I couldn’t say that. Did he really think I wanted to cause trouble for us, our company, our managers, and even our fans that might make a big deal about it?

Of course not, there was no way I was risking all that.

Instead I decided to call attention the second biggest byuntae I knew, Sunny.

Plus we were supposed to try to ‘connect’ to the story and try to relate to it… or whatever the PD said before we started. I don’t even remember. He is so frustrating.

It was even more so Taeyeon’s fault for not saying anything afterward either! Ugh, even when the MCs straight up asked if he thought that I was going to say his name he could only say ‘Ah… well’.

Ugh, it was a good thing Sooyoung was there to draw the attention away from me and say that since even before their debut Taeyeon has always been a little extra touchy with them.

Right as he finished his sentence, Jessica quickly started talking about how Sunny was the same way and that she even bites us sometimes…

Seriously, she does. It hurts occasionally too…

I don’t even want to know what she does with Sooyoung when they’re alone.

Alright, so maybe I did a little bit… I would definitely have to ask her the next time we’re alone.

I was just glad we were able to get away from that topic fairly easily with almost nothing said specifically about Taeyeon and I… even though Taeyeon interrupted me because he obviously thought I was going to say him because he touches my so much…

The fans wouldn’t catch on right?

I was hoping so at least.

I sighed and looked over again at Taeyeon.

This is so annoying.

“Kim Taeyeon, are you seriously mad at me right now?” He hummed.

Omo, well I wasn’t expecting such a straightforward response like that, but alright.

“Why? I didn’t do anything!”

“You didn’t do anything to stop me either.”

“Oh my god,” I said under my breath. Was he serious? “What did you want me to do? Say ‘Oh it reminds me of someone but it’s definitely not Taeyeon…’ Yeah, that doesn’t give it away or anything.”

He took a deep breath, but he didn’t say anything.

“Did you really think I was going to say you babe? You know that I know we have to be careful of what we say…”

“I didn’t think you would, but I didn’t think you wouldn’t either,” he responded. “I have no idea what to expect from you sometimes Tiffany.”

I could hear his tone lightening, so I decided to push it even more.

“Is that a good thing?” He looked at me and laughed.

“It’s a very good thing… I’m sorry baby.”

Woo~, I cheered in my head. I knew Taeyeon would eventually apologize because he was clearly wrong, but I thought it would take him longer than this for sure.

“I forgive you. Hand,” I said as I reached mine out again. I watched him grin before taking mine in his.

Ah~! Now this was how a car ride was supposed to be.

“Do you think we’ll get in big trouble?” I shook my head.

“I doubt it. It might be a big deal for a few days, but we’re married. Do fans expect us to stay s even in our marriage,” I asked. That was just ridiculous.

Even if we did wait until we were married to take that step, it’s been a week. They don’t think we sat in our living room the whole time playing board games or something, right?

“Plus everyone knows how much of a ert you are already Byuntaeyeon. That’s been your nickname for at least a year,” I laughed.

“Yah~,” he laughed. “I shouldn’t be called a byuntae if it’s my wife’s !”

“Oh do you want me to call the internet and tell them? ‘Yeah everyone, Taeyeon says that because he’s only obsessed with my you all should stop calling him a byuntae,’” I teased. “I’m sure that would go over well with LSM.” Taeyeon hummed.

“Probably. He might even make a statement. ‘Ah, ne everyone, that’s right. Kim Taeyeon only has eyes for Tiffany’s . Please make the print bold.’”

“Yah~,” I whined. He was so cheesy.

“And I’m not obsessed,” he defended. I scoffed.

“Okay~,” I said sarcastically. “Whatever you say Taetae.”

“I’m not! If I’m obsessed with yours, you’re obsessed with mine then,” he said confidently, as if he won or something. I grinned.

He still didn’t know who he was messing with did he?

“Okay, call.” I saw his head jerk and look at me.

“What?!”

“I said okay. I’ll admit that I’m obsessed with your .”

“J-jinjja?” I hummed.

“I’m obsessed with your body in general Taetae.”

“Jin-jinjja,” he stuttered again. I smirked. Torturing him was even better now that we were married.

“I’ll prove it when we get home.”

 

________________________________________________

 

I felt a pat against my stomach and I knew that wasn’t one of Tiffany’s weird sleeping habits.

Aish… she must be actually trying to wake me up. I groaned, but the groan quickly turned into a yawn.

“Ugh~,” I held out as I stretched. “What are you doing up? It’s not even-“

I stopped.

Unfortunately, I knew the answer to my own question this time. I opened my eyes and looked right at the half smiling woman over me.

Oh no.

“Don’t go~,” I held out. She laughed.

“I have to Taeyeon.”

“No you don’t,” I whined again.

“Yeah I do. I have to go to the salon, and then go film all day, and then film again tonight…Ugh,” she sighed. “I don’t even know if I’ll get to come home.”

Oh my god.

She would be gone all day and night?

I know that I’ve only stayed with her for like a week, but it wasn’t enough. I needed a month… or forty.

Ugh, I mean what was I going to do all day without her?

I had a meeting at SM with my members and of course practice for our upcoming tour stop and even a few other random things to do, but they wouldn’t take all day!

I won’t even get to sleep with her?

“Don’t look at me like that,” she scolded as she pinched my pouting bottom lip. “Oppa is already on his way to get me.”

Omo!

“You’re already leaving?” She hummed.

“I’m all ready to go Tae.”

How rude! She wasn’t even going to give me time to let it sink in!

“Did you eat?”

She didn’t say anything, but when her eyes turned into the most amazing crescents and her perfect smile almost literately lit up the room, I knew the answer to that.

“Let me make you something really quick,” I said as I sat u-uh- “What the!”

“Uhn-uh,” she sounded as she seriously pushed me back down on the bed. “Lay down and go back to sleep Taetae. You still have a few hours before your meeting right?” I nodded. “And I’m sure we’ll eat something at the station. We’re gonna be there like all day.” I nodded again.

That was true. Recording for music shows took forever. All the rehearsing and the recording and especially the waiting… Ugh I-

Omo, I was wasting my time!

As fast as I could, I scooted over on the bed and laid my head on her lap.

“I’m gonna miss you.” I felt her hand in my still messy hair.

“I’m gonna miss you too… UGH! You’re making this so hard to leave you know that right?”

“Good,” I said, cuddling even more into her. When I felt her phone vibrate on the bed a few minutes later though, I knew it was bad news.

“It’s oppa.” I groaned.

“I figured. Let me walk you out.”

“Taeyeon no. You don’t ha-“

“Don’t tell me no Stephanie Kim Miyoung! I will walk you out to the van and you can’t stop me.”

Assa! The closed-lip grin of defeat was spread across her face!

I silently thanked my new secret weapon, which was calling her by anything involving her new last name, and hopped out of bed.

A husband should at least do this much!

_________________________________________________

 

“Do my eyes deceive me or is that the reclusive Kim Taeyeon,” Sooyoung joked as he walked closer.

My eyes rolled.

“Oh shut up Choi Sooyoung, you saw me yesterday.”

“Yeah but you left almost as soon as it ended,” he laughed. I nodded. That was true, but I had to get out of there as soon as I could.

Tiffany and I thanked the staff and crew and then we quickly left. Thank god I drove. I did not want to stick around long enough to hear my manager complaining or scolding me any more than I knew I was in for.

“I’d run too if I just talked about my girlfriends on national television,” a voice from behind me laughed. I turned to see the always handsome Kwon Yul smiling right at me.

Aish~, that fool knows too?

“Who told you?”

“Sica and Soo.”

Crap I totally forgot about Jessica, and who am I kidding? Sooyoung obviously told him…

Wait. If Yuri and Sooyoung are both here though, that means-

“Kim Taeyeon.”

Oh no.

I knew that firm tone a mile away.

My manager was finally here.

Oh god here it comes. I took a deep breath and waited for his scolding to begin and it didn’t take long unfortunately.

“How big of an-“

“Excuse me,” the secretary that was obviously sent to Earth just to protect me interrupted. “Lee Sooman seonsaengnim said that once you all arrived to send you right in.”

“Ah, uh, is that right,” another one of our managers spoke up.

“Ne, please follow me.”

I mentally hugged the lady that had momentarily saved my life from hyung, but now I had an even bigger scare to deal with.

The CEO.

He has to have heard about it, right?

Of course Taeyeon, he’s the CEO. It’s his job to know…

He surely wouldn’t say anything though... right? Tiffany said that it probably wouldn’t be that big of a deal so I was hoping she was right.

We all followed the lady inside LSM’s office and I really had no idea of what to expect. My plan was to just act like nothing happened and avoid the topic at all costs.

Seriously, all.

“Ah, you all made it,” he said with a grin. We quickly greeted him with a ninety-degree bow. “Ne, ne, annyeonghaseyo. Have a seat. Thank you,” he said to his secretary.

“Ne~,” she said with a quick bow before closing the door behind her.

“Yuri, Sooyoung,” LSM started almost immediately.

Whew~.

“How are your classes going? It’s not too much for you is it?”

“Aniyo sir, everything is going very well.”

They talked for a few more minutes about the college classes Sooyoung and Yuri were taking together these days, but unfortunately he moved on.

“Good. I’m very glad to hear that. Kim Taeyeon, how was your short break? I’m told that you got caught out once, is that right?”

“Ah, ne seonsaengnim,” I said remembering it very clearly. I knew before it even happened too. That stupid girl with the camera just had to ruin it!

“I’m sorry,” I started. “I sh-“

“Aniyo, it’s alright. It was only you and you were just getting coffee. I wish all of our idols being spotted in public like that were as low risk.”

Low risk? What the hell is he even ta-

“I didn’t ask you all in my office to chit-chat though, so let’s get down to business.”

Oh god.

No, don’t worry Taengo. Everything will be fine. I’m sure he won’t even bring it up.

“I was planning to have TYS comeback next spring, but with Yuri being busy and the drama getting pushed back, plans have changed.” I nodded.

I heard his drama had a few big setbacks. I’m not sure what the exact reason was but instead of starting to air in January, the air date was moved back to the end of March I think. Something like that anyway...

I was just glad I wasn’t getting scolded.

“Yuri will have a more open schedule for the next few months however, and we’re taking full advantage of it. TYS will be releasing a single next month.”

“Next month,” almost everyone in the room questioned at once.

Holy… Talk about sudden…

“Ne. Next month. It’ll be part of another mini album.”

Hold up.

MINI ALBUM?

In one month?!

Oh my god. A single would be risky, but a mini album? Really?

I knew LSM was older, but was he already losing his mind?

“We’ll package the new single together with a few Christmas songs you’ll be recording and call it a Christmas album.”

I couldn’t believe it.

Christmas songs and a Christmas album?

He really has lost it.

“Don’t lose faith in me yet, DBSK put out a Christmas album only a few months after their debut and it was the eighth bestselling album in Korea that year. I’m sure you three can do even better.”

Holy… eighth?

Wait, was that really true? Maybe we could-

No, don’t give in Taeyeon. I’m sure they had more than a month to prepare.

“Your Christmas songs have already been chosen and recomposed to fit the style to best represent your strengths. They shouldn’t give you too much trouble either since I’m sure you all have been attending your English lessons well.”

My stomach dropped yet again.

English?

Oh god, don’t tell me we’re seriously recording them in English…

I didn’t even have time to think about that before our CEO continued.

“The one you’ll be promoting is one you wrote but I had a company lyricist edit it so it was changed quite a bit,” LSM said while looking at me. I nodded again.

I didn’t care whose song it was to be honest, I was just worried if we could really be ready in a month?

We had to record in English, record a whole new song we’ve never even heard before, learn the choreography, and then master it all in a month… Not to mention shooting a music video, photos for the album and promotional photos in general…

All on top of our already busy schedules of course.

This was madness.

“The music has already been finished and the choreography will be created as we go.”

UHM. Excuse me?

As we go.’

What the hell did that even mean?!

Thankfully he quickly explained and said that since it’s a slower song the choreography should be pretty straight forward and very simple.

I could’ve kissed him.

That was what I was worried about the most.

The singing will be tough sure, but it shouldn’t be a serious issue. If it was another tough dance like the ones in the past though, I honestly don’t know if I’d be able to pull it off that quick.

I just hope that our definitions of ‘simple’ meant the same thing.

LSM went on to tell us that our vocal practices started tomorrow. Tomorrow!

Ugh, I internally sighed.

Here’s to another sleepless month…

LSM talked to Yuri about his drama a bit more before he had to actually leave to go film for the drama.

Gah, he was one busy guy.

Yuri and Dobin hyung walked out the door and-

“Now,” LSM said loudly, momentarily scaring me.

Oh god, speaking of scary. He has yet to say anything about yesterday.

This had to be it right?

“Instead of TYS coming back in March, TaeSoo will,” he smiled. “I’m bringing your sub unit back and my team already has some great ideas to really turn heads next spring.”

Oh my god. This was worse.

Scratch what I said before, here’s to another… five, no, six sleepless months.

Don’t get me wrong, I like to be busy, but this sounded crazy.

“What are the ideas,” Sooyoung asked curiously. I was interested too.

It wasn’t going to be a cute concept was it? He did say it would turn heads, and if we came back with a cute concept after all these powerful songs, I really wouldn’t know what to do…

I would seriously rather do anything but a cute concept. I’ll sing in French if I have to!

Okay, maybe not French, but still.

“All in due time Sooyoung, for now let’s focus on your TYS activities. Once everything is recorded, we’ll have another meeting and I’ll bring the team.”

I nodded but my mind was racing.

We’d be able to pull it off right?

“That’s all I have to say for now, your managers will fill you in on the details of your show and everything else as well. Any questions?”

Our show?!

Holy hell. Two albums, two comebacks, god knows how many radio and variety appearances, and now a show?

They were really trying to kill us…

After my manager spoke up a second later though, I really wish I could’ve been dead.

“What do we do about the ‘Hello Counselor’ incident, sir?”

Actually, I didn’t know if I wanted to die or kill my manager.

“Ah, that’s right. I had forgotten about that Hanyoung-ssi, thank you.” I internally scoffed.

Yeah, thanks… jackass.

“We’ll just distract the fans with even bigger news,” Lee Sooman stated.

Huh? Did he plan to announce our comeback already?

What if we didn’t have it ready by-

“When you go on ‘Happy Together,’ I want you to talk about the fan incident in New York.”

My heart skipped a beat.

Wa-was he serious?

“Sir,” my manager questioned. “Won’t that be huge news? Someone tried to poison our artist and we didn’t do anything about it… The media will go crazy.”

They didn’t just try idiot, they succeeded.

“Of course it will be, that’s the point. If we don’t want people to react to yesterday’s incident, we need to give them something to distract them from it,” he explained.

He made a great point, but I still wasn’t so sure. What if more people tried to hurt one of us in the future now that they hear it’s obviously not that hard to do so?

“We really need to clean that incident up anyway. There are articles everywhere saying that you’re unprofessional and disrespectful and whatnot,” LSM sighed. “I know you didn’t want to make a big deal about it all, but we can’t keep saying you were sick that day. I’ve seen all of you troop through sickness before and so have your fans.”

Again, he made an excellent point.

Our fans were like secret agents or something. They seriously caught everything.

Sooyoung and Sunny don’t even wear their ‘couple items’ anymore because they are worried about getting caught. Hell I didn’t even know they were couple items until our managers said something to him.

We can’t sneak anything by them…

“’Hello Counselor’ gets filmed two weeks prior to airing where ‘Happy Together’ is only one week ahead. ‘Hello Counselor’ will run and air the incident and the next day your appearance on ‘Happy Together’ will air and distract them from the previous appearance… Sound good?”

“U-uh, well. Ne sir.”

I couldn’t really say no now could I?

_________________________________________________

 

“Do you think Yuri’s cheating on me?”

I looked at the blonde girl across the table and looked away just as fast. Stupid questions like that don’t even deserve an answer.

I picked my vibrating phone up off the table and quickly opened the message. Omo!

 

Text Message       
From: My boo<3

Baby I need your help!

 

I grinned.

 

Text Message
To: My boo<3

With?

 

I swear if he sends something erted back, I might have to hurt him.

“I’m serious guys, what if Yuri and Yoona are going behind my back?”

“You could get with Lee Seunggi oppa to get back at her,” Sunny teased. Jess glared, but I laughed. Now that was a funny thought.

“It’s not funny Miyoung.”

“Yes it is Sooyeon,” I said back with the same attitude.

It was really funny actually, just thinking about Seunggi oppa on a date with Jess made me laugh.

Talk about awkward…

“Besides,” I said. “Yuri wouldn’t do that and you know it.”

“What if Yoona seduced him,” she said, obviously ignoring my words.

Sunny said something about it not being possible since Jessica’s s were bigger and I was so happy that my phone vibrated again. They were too much.

I looked at my phone and- Omo, it was a call!

Wah~, even better.

“Yeboseyo~!”

“Hi~,” he said loudly in English. I laughed. “You texted me back really fast so I figured you were free to talk.”

“Well you figured right,” I laughed. “We’re in the waiting room… What did you need help with though?”

“Ahh, my English,” he responded, throwing me completely off. I was actually expecting something erted.

Hmm, oh well. I’m sure there will be a next time… but wait.

English?

“Okay, why? Planning on visiting America without me?”

“Aniyo~,” he said back adorably. I grinned. “We’re recording Christmas songs in English in a few days and I want my pronunciation to be perfect.”

Oh my god.

There was nothing ier than Taeyeon singing in English… even if it was just going to be Christmas songs this time.

“Of course I’ll help babe, did you even have to ask?” He laughed.

“No, but I’m just giving you a reason to come home quicker.”

Aigo~! He was too cute… and did he really think I needed another reason to come home as soon as possible?

“Tae~, don’t be stupid. You’re reason enough pabo-yah.”

“Jinjja?” I hummed.

“I miss you.”

“I miss you too Fany-ah. I’m about to drive though and I don’t have a fancy wireless thing like hyung does so I’m hanging up, okay?”

“Okay,” I said sadly. “Be safe Taeyeon, I love you.”

“Ne~, I love you too. Call me when you can.” I hummed and we quickly said our goodbyes.

I was the luckiest girl in the world.
 

“You don’t think Yoona is prettier than me, right?”

I was also the most annoyed girl in the world.

_________________________________________________

I typed in the passcode to our door and flew into the living room at the speed of light. Turning on the TV and making sure to change it to the right station, I realized I was just in time.

“Assa~,” I cheered aloud.

UEE and Kim Hyunwoo were still introducing the show and I hadn’t missed one glimpse of my Fany, Fany Tiffany yet!

SNSD would be on Music Bank tonight and I wasn’t going to miss a single second of it.

I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat while a commercial was on, but everything just felt so weird.

I was alone.

I was totally and completely alone.

I didn’t have my wife or even my members with me and it felt odd. Not a good odd either…

The house seemed different as well without Tiffany here to brighten it up and I liked that even less.

This wasn’t how it was going to be all the time was it? Maybe since I was just so used to having someone with me all the time that when I was alone it felt strange?

It would go away once I got used to it, I’m sure.

I hoped so at least...

This was torture.

_________________________________________________

 

 

Whoa~! Thank you all so much for subscribing and up-voting my story before the first chapter was even posted. I hope this was a good start.

I decided to start this story like it was just a continuation from the first one instead of a whole new story. I hope that’s alright with everyone as well. ^^

I also hope that you all continue to read and enjoy this story just as much as you did the last!

If you have any suggestions or events you want to happen, leave them in the comments or shoot me a quick message! I’m always open to ideas!

Thank you all so much again for sticking with me, it means the world to me. Seriously, I’m so happy you are all interested I can’t even explain it! <3

If you’re a new reader though, I will still thank you very, very much, but I would consider reading the first story before this one… or not! Whatever floats your boat! There will be a link on the main page regardless.

<3

(p.s. If you have any ideas for the cover picture for the story, please don't be shy. I'm obviously not the best when it comes to that, so your help is 500% appreciated.)