Relief

Into the New World: Together

 

 

 

 

 

“Fany- ah I really can’t say it like that,” Taeyeon argued. “My mouth just doesn’t work that way.” I laughed. How could he be this cute this early?

I had just woken up five minutes ago and Taeyeon was already insisting on me giving him another ‘English lesson’, as he called it.

It wasn’t even a lesson though really, I was basically just pointing out the words he pronounced wrong and told him how to correct it. I honestly didn’t even have to do much of that either since his English was so good these days.

Seriously, he was being way too hard on himself… and he totally wasn’t getting out of talking in English when we visit my family anymore. That dork sounded just fine.

I probably could have slept for another hour or so too before I had to leave for the salon, but I decided listening to my Taetae sing so wonderfully was not that bad of a substitution.

“There’s no reason to get mad Tae,” I smiled back. He sighed.

“I just can’t get it right Fany-ah… We’re starting to record today and I don’t want to sound bad.”

That sure woke me up. I almost laughed aloud actually.

“Kim Taeyeon I think it’s impossible for you to sound bad so don’t even.”

Him sounding bad? Yeah, okay…

“Yah~! That’s not what I meant,” he whined.

Aigo~, was it too early for my big baby too? Maybe we both needed to go back to sleep for a bit.

“I just don’t wanna sound like I don’t know English, ya know,” he added in a funny sounding English. I laughed again. He was definitely too much sometimes.

“Mhm,” I hummed. “Come here.” I patted his spot on our bed and he sulkily walked his way over.

“What,” he pouted. I grabbed his hand and brought my lips briefly to the back of it.

“Have you heard your members speak English Tae?” I smirked.

Don’t get me wrong, Sooyoung definitely knew as much or maybe even more English than Taeyeon; and Yuri… well he tried, but their accents were rough. I don’t know what it was or why it was happening, but neither of them sounded as natural as Taeyeon.

I’m being 100% unbiased here too.

Maybe it was because Tae spent so much time around me or maybe it was just because he was a quick learner, I don’t know. I did know that he was definitely a step ahead of the other two in that aspect though.

“And besides,” I started before playing with his fingers. “You’re only messing up on a few words and even then they’re not that big of a mess up babe. You sound really good.” His face lit up.

“Jinjja? How many words did I say wrong?” I grinned at his childlike excitement.

“Uh, two I think,” I said after trying to replay ‘O Holy Night’ again in my head. He squeezed my hand.

“Really? Only those two?” I nodded. “Say them again so I can copy you.”

Ugh he was too cute for his own good.

“Okay,” I smiled. “World.”

“Whorld.” I smirked. “Unng, did I mess it up again?” I nodded and he sighed again. “What’s the next one?”

“Weary.”

“Wheery.” I bit my lip. “But I said that one right,” he exclaimed. I had to laugh at his now distraught face.

Although I’m sure it sounded right to him there was just something off about it… I probably wouldn’t have even noticed it during a normal conversation, but Taeyeon was really adamant about getting it perfect so I didn’t want to lie to him.

“I told you that they were very slight mistakes babe.” He forcibly sighed. “Very slight and very cute,” I added. He smiled.

“Those were the only two I messed up on?” I nodded and he repeated them again.

“You sound almost perfect Taeyeon, I’m proud of you. You even pronounced the letter ‘V’ correctly earlier instead of just saying a ‘B’ sound like everyone else does,” I laughed.

“Jinjja~,” he said with an adorable grin. “You’re proud of me?” Aigo!

“Mhm~, I’m always proud of you baby… Now lay down with me. I’m so~ tired,” I held out.

“Should I,” he asked playfully. I hummed again.

“Remind me never to go on that show again.”

Seriously.

My members and I filmed it two nights ago and I was still worn out. I know we dance on a daily basis, but this was something else. I-

“Don’t worry, I won’t let you go on that show again,” Taeyeon said as he pulled the covers over him. Uhm…

“Why,” I asked while snuggling into my favorite human pillow.  He laughed as he finally wrapped his arms around me.

Ah~! Now this was nice.

“Because I’m the only person you’re ever allowed to give a from here on out.” I felt his lips on my forehead and I couldn’t believe he was still bringing this up.

Ugh, here we go again…

A few days ago my members and I filmed an ‘Olympics’ on the show ‘Dream Team’. I think it was a special made just for us or something, I don’t know. All I know is that Taeyeon is clearly bothered over me doing something that I didn’t even really do.

The first event in the Olympics was one where we had to pretty much dance for the guest announcer Jun Hyunmoo. Then whoever’s dancing caused his heartbeat to raise the most, won. It was a funny game, and even funnier that I won seeing as how I totally cheated.

Instead of dancing for him, which was awkward anyway, I walked around him once, pulled him up to a standing position by his tie, and then made him physically jump with me.  

Jumping and moving around was obviously the best way to get someone’s heart beat racing, and it absolutely worked.

I told Taeyeon exactly what I did too and he just keeps accusing me of giving the guy a …

It wasn’t even kind of close.

“Shut up and cuddle me,” I groaned. Maybe if he falls asleep it’ll help him forget about it…

It didn’t help last night, but I could hope right?

“I’m serious Fany-ah, if you ever do it again you’ll be in serious trouble.” Oh god. I grinned.

I did love when he got all feisty like this, but I had an even better plan now.

“I promise Taetae. I won’t even give you one if that’s what you-“

“Ani, ani, ani! That’s not what I meant,” he said loudly. I had to bite my lip to keep myself from laughing now.

Aigo~, a teased Taeyeon was even cuter.

“That’s not what I meant at all babe,” he clarified. “You can give them to me, but no one else. Ever.”

“We’ll see~,” I held out playfully. “I don’t want to break my promise I just ma-“

“Yah,” he interrupted loudly. Not being able to hold it in any longer, I burst into laughter. How was he so cute?

I didn’t have time to think about it though for this was my chance.

“Okay, okay,” I conceded. “I promise you’ll be the only one Taetae. Forever and ever… if you just quit bringing up the stupid show.”

“Deal,” he said almost as soon as I ended the sentence. I laughed.

Wah~, I finally had Taeyeon right where I wanted him.

“Have I really annoyed you that much?” I nodded.

“You don’t even know… I almost hung up on you yesterday when you brought it up.” He laughed, but I was serious.

I was just glad he finally realized it.

“I’m sorry Fany-ah,” he said as he caressed my cheek. “I promise I’ll be a good boy from now on and never bring it up again,” he said softly. I grinned.

“Pinky promise?” He nodded and stuck out his pinky and-

“We’re talking about just the stupid MC part right,” he asked with big eyes. “I still very much so want to talk about you giving me a …”

I sighed.

Ugh, I should’ve known…

 

_________________________________________________________

 

If I thought last week’s schedule was torture, this week was going to be twice as bad.

Tiffany and the rest of her members were leaving today for their concert in Beijing and I wouldn’t see her at all for like four or five days! Hell, I wouldn’t even get to physically say goodbye before she left! I said a quick goodbye this morning but I totally forgot she was leaving leaving and went back to sleep.

Ugh, I was so stupid.

I was stuck in the studio recording with my members all day and she had a radio interview with hers at the moment. After the interview she would be going straight to the airport and hundreds of miles away from me…

She’d be back in just two days, but the plane my members and I were leaving on for our concert in Singapore was scheduled to leave three and a half hours before they arrived back in Korea.

It was truly torture.

Thankfully, the day after our concert, our schedules finally overlapped! We’d both be attending the K-Pop Music Festival in Sydney, Australia!

I couldn’t wait for it actually. Not only because I’d get to see Tiffany again, but I’ll get to visit Australia too!

Even though the only part of Australia we’d get to see it the airport, the trip to our performance destination, and the way back to the airport, I was excited. I’ve always wanted to go there, but until now I’ve obviously never had the chance. Ugh! I couldn’t wa-

“Taeyeon hyung,” Soo asked after putting his hand on my shoulder. “Will you please help me out?”

Help? What? Wait…

I was so confused.

We were taking a break while the producers went over what we already recorded earlier and-

Hold on… did Sooyoung just call me hyung?

ME?

No~, I had to be hearing something.

“Hyung?”

Holy… he definitely did!

He was looking right at me and everything…

Choi Sooyoung?

Aish~ that kid must be up to something.

“With,” I asked suspiciously.

Whatever it was, I’m sure it wasn’t good.

“Our comeback… as TaeSoo.”

Oh, never mind… but wait. How could I possibly help him?

“How do you want me to help you Sooyoung,” I asked. He didn’t want me to help him rap or something did he?

Aigo~!

“You know I’m a terrible dancer and rapper Soo, how do you expect me to-“

“That’s just it,” he interrupted. “I want to do more than just rap this time. I can sing too ya know… hyung.”

Gah, that’s still throwing me off. I don’t think I’ve hear him call me hyung more than five times in the past three or so years… but hold on… let me get this straight.

“You want me to help you sing?” He nodded.

“Exactly,” he confirmed proudly. “I want to show everyone all of my charms, but I know I don’t sing as well as you and I was hoping you could help a little...”

Ahh~ha! I could see his ears staring to turn red and now it made more sense. I grinned.

“So you want me to help you sing better?” He nodded excitedly. “For Sunkyu,” I asked in a more hushed tone. His eyes tripled in size.

Bingo~!

“Uhm, we-well,” he stuttered. I smirked.

If that was flustering Choi Sooyoung then I almost had to be right. His now reddening cheeks didn’t help hide it either.

Aigo~! While I was flattered he asked me for help, I was in no way a teacher. I wouldn’t even know where to begin.

“I’d love to help but won’t the vocal coaches be better Soo? I have no idea how to-“

“They don’t know me like you do hyung. You’ve sang with me for years,” he said in a sad voice.

He did have a point, but I still didn’t know how to teach someone.

Well… I guess since he already knew how to sing, I could just help him sing better? I mean I can do exactly what Tiffany did for me with my English. I can just tell him what he’s doing wrong and tell him how to do it better, right?

Ugh, I’m not sure if I could help him much, but if he really wanted me to try…

“Sure, why not?”

“Jinjja?!” His face lit up. I hummed.

“I’m not promising anything Soo, but I’ll attempt to help, okay?”

“Ne,” he said back happily. “Ne, ne ne~!”

“It’ll help our group in the long run anyway so don’t think I’m doing this just to help you either, got it?” He grinned.

“Yeah, yeah… even if you don’t say you love me, I still know you do Taengo~,” he sang.

Ugh, this is what I have to live with for the next few days…

Staying in the dorm with them wasn’t bad at all though, actually I missed it way more than I thought I did. Late night snacks, video games, and just them in general really. Living with two of my best friends every day for three or so years and then suddenly not was weird. It was almost like I hadn’t even left, like I had gone on a long vacation and finally come home.

Home… wow, I guess this really was like my home too and that was even weirder to think about now.

I had three homes! Three!

One with my parents, one with my members, and one with Tiffany… Holy, how did I ever get so lucky? Having that many people that were able to make me feel like myself was comforting… and somehow scary?

For some reason it made me feel like I needed to work that much harder to show them the best possible me...  if I didn’t already have enough to do…

Ugh, I don’t know. I just didn’t want to let anyone down.

Sleeping in my old room, er, my other room wasn’t bad either and getting to use the whole blanket for myself was refreshing.

It did however make me miss my blanket hog of a wife that much more…

Aish, if it wasn’t almost one in the morning I would call her too. I mean she could still be awake, but I hoped she was resting, so I wasn’t going to call and find out that she wasn’t...

I’ll just call her first thing in the morning!

_________________________________________________________

“Yeboseyo?”

“Fany-ah~,” my favorite voice responded. I grinned.

“Taeyeon you have perfect timing,” I laughed. “I’m about to walk out of SM and there are fans everywhere.”

“Ah, is that so?” I hummed. “Want me to call you back?”

“Yah! No pabo, I’m going to use you as a shield.” He laughed.

“SNSD’s Tiffany using a shield to avoid fans? Wow~,” he held out.

“Oh shut up, I’m not avoiding them Kim Taeyeon, I’m avoiding their cameras,” I laughed. “I’m wearing like no makeup a-“

“You look beautiful,” he interrupted. Although my stomach did flip a little when he said that, there was no possible way he saw me today which means he had no idea what I looked like right now. This guy…

“You haven’t seen me today,” I replied.

“I don’t need to.”

Ugh, I internally groaned.

How was he so good at that? I didn’t understand!

I smiled like an idiot and stepped out the door. Following closely behind my members and using my phone and arm to block my face I think I was able to stay mostly hidden from the now shouting crowd too. Woo!

“Wow,” Taeyeon said once I was inside the van. “That was really loud babe, are you in the van now?” I hummed. “I heard someone yell ‘Taeny’,” he laughed.

“I did too,” I laughed back.

I was still amazed when people supported us like that. It was crazy to even think about.

It was like before we got married they liked us, but now that we are married they loved us. It was weird I thought.

Did they think we were faking it before? That we were putting on a show or something? Sunny said that it was probably just because we gave the fans hope that their favorite idols could start dating successfully now… whatever, I was just glad it happened.

Our fans not only liked one of us, but they like both of us together. It felt amazing.

“I saw a few signs earlier too.”

“Really,” I asked excitedly. It always-

Wait a minute.

Earlier? Omo! How could I forget about that?

“What are you doing right now Tae? I thought you had a concert?”

“I did. Have you not looked at a clock today,” he laughed. “It’s late, I’m back at the hotel now.”

Oh… well I guess I was a little unaware of the time, but I really didn’t think it was that late already… wow, where have I been?

“Ahh, I see.” He hummed. “Why’d you call me then? You should be resting punk.” I heard him laugh.

“Because I wanted to talk to you Fany-ah… Sooyoung and Yuri are in their rooms and I’m all alone… I can’t sleep,” he trailed off. His tone was sadder now and it made me start to feel a little sad… and mad.

I really wish I could’ve been there now. Not only because Taeyeon said he felt lonely, but because this was one of Taeyeon’s sides that I absolutely hated.

Taeyeon always felt really down after his concerts. I’ve asked him why a few times, but all he tells me is that I don’t need to worry… which only makes me worry more. Ugh.

Thankfully he’s explained himself in a couple interviews by saying that he feels a huge emptiness after performing on stage and that he often regrets that he wasn’t able to perform his best, but that doesn’t make it any better. Why wouldn’t he just tell me that?

Ugh! I don’t know. Taeyeon is so hard to understand sometimes.

It seriously frustrated me on many different levels, but more importantly it just made me want to hold him.

I hated even imagining him feeling like that.

To get his mind off all the loneliness and sadness of his concert ending, I asked him to tell me about it instead. Maybe if he talked about the concert he would feel a little better.

I honestly think it worked too for he already seemed happier and he was only bragging about how he thought he had more fans in the audience tonight, he hadn’t even started talking about the concert itself.

He was adorable.

_________________________________________________________

“Are you sure those punks aren’t going to be too dangerous,” I asked as I pulled the juice from the fridge.

“Yes Taeyeon, for the thousandth time. Those boys aren’t dangerous,” Tiffany said. “You really think they’d put dangerous kids on a show with idols? Female idols at that,” she questioned.

Right… that was a good point.

SNSD started filming for their new show, ‘SNSD and the Dangerous Boys,’ a few days ago and I didn’t like it one bit. Tiffany was telling me more about it while we watched Sunny and Jessica on ‘The 1000 Song Challenge’ and it wasn’t helping at all.

Actually I think it made it worse.

I didn’t want my precious wife around four dangerous teenage boys! She was telling me about how they skipped class, drank underage, and even smoked… that wasn’t the worst part either.

No, the worst news was that the punk she decided to ‘mentor’ just had to be the one with the most intense anger issues…

Ugh, I really might have to hire a personal body guard for her.

“If any of them even so much as look at you the wrong way I’ll go over there and kick their .” Tiffany smirked.

Aish!

“I’m not kidding babe, if they hurt you I’m killing them.” She took a few steps closer and kissed my cheek.

“Why? So you can become a dangerous boy too,” she laughed. “Maybe you can be on the show then.” Ugh! Why wasn’t she taking me seriously?!

I was really worried!

“Tiffany~,” I whined.

“Taeyeon~,” she imitated. Her hands moved down my arms and entwined with mine. “Stop worrying, I’ll be fine. There were a ton of staff there last time and if, and I do say IF, something were to happen, one of the staff would put an end to it before it could even start.” I nodded.

That was good to know, but I still didn’t like it… Ah-ha!

I had an idea. A perfect solution really.

“Can I meet them?” Her eyes narrowed.

“So you can threaten them? I don’t thi-“

“Noo~,” I held out. She was ridiculous!

I dropped her hands and wrapped my arms around her. Aish, I can’t believe she thought I would…er, okay never mind... I can see why she thought that. I am a little worked up about it… and threatening them might not be so-

No, I couldn’t. I’m an idol…

Right.

“I just want to meet them,” I clarified. “If I see that they aren’t dangerous I won’t feel as anxious when you’re alone filming with them babe… I’m just worried.” She wrapped her arms around me and then brought her smiling eyes to meet mine.

“You really love me don’t you?” I grinned.

“You don’t even know,” I said while cupping her cheeks. I pulled her face closer and brought my lips to hers. “I love you so much Tiffany and I don’t want anything to happen to you… I want to know you’ll be safe and that’s why I want to meet them.”

I brought my lips to hers again and I could feel her smile grow. Assa~!

“You won’t stop until you do, will you?” I chuckled. She knew me too well.

 “Nope!”

 “Fine,” she grinned. “I’ll talk to oppa and see when we’re filming next and maybe you can stop by.”

“Maybe,” I questioned loudly. She hummed. “Why maybe?”

Was she seriously not going to let me meet th-

“Because you’re busy pabo.”

“Oh…”

Whoops.

“Yeah Kim Taeyeon,” she said accusingly. “We both have crazy schedules and it’s rare for them to overlap, so maybe you would have time to visit and maybe you wouldn’t Tae.” I nodded, that was very true though.

I was still really happy that we both had the evening off so we could finally spend time together.

It’s been nine days since our performance in Australia at the K-Pop festival and I’ve only seen Tiffany during the day twice since. Once when she happened to come in to SM for something while we were recording and the second time was when we filmed for ‘Happy Together.’

I’ve gotten to sleep with her every night since though so I can’t complain too much. I-

“Omo.”

I had totally forgotten about ‘Happy Together’… and it was about to start!

_________________________________________________________

 

“Happy to be together on ‘Happy Together~’,” Yoo Jaesuk said through the TV.

“Wah~! I’m excited Tae,” I cheered. He repositioned his arm around me and hummed.

“I’m worried,” he replied flatly. Gah, I didn’t really think he needed to be.

On a second thought though, I can definitely understand why he was….

A few days ago the news of Taeyeon liking my a little too much came out and blew up way more than it should have Seriously, I almost didn’t even believe it until I saw for myself. It was insane.

It was being talked about all over the internet and one fan even went and made a video of all the times Taeyeon has ever been caught looking at my since his debut... it was twelve minutes long.

No joke.

Sunny even downloaded the video so she could watch it again later…

Because of this blow up though, my Taetae was even more worried for what would happen when the news of him being poisoned by that stupid bi- I mean, that girl, came out. He didn’t want to have to keep talking about it nor did he want the fans to try to figure out who the girl was and harass her or something, I don’t know.

I however was all for the fans harassing her. I knew she was one of my fans, but that was unacceptable. Actually unacceptable doesn’t even begin to cover what that witch did. She tried to hurt my man and-

UGH!

I don’t even want to think about it right now.

I’m honestly glad I didn’t know who she was either. I would fly straight to NYC or wherever the hell she came from and-

“You came out really pretty babe,” Taeyeon said softly from beside me, completely taking my mind off of that tramp. I quickly kissed his cheek. “You look better in person though for sure,” he grinned. I sighed and he looked momentarily worried. It was my turn to grin now.

Ugh, he knew just what to do to take my mind of off this and I couldn’t have been happier.

I really hated thinking about that day.

“Thank you baby. You look better in person too.” His eyes narrowed. Uh?

“Are you saying I don’t look good on TV?” Oh god, is he serious?

“Yah~,” I laughed. “Of course you look good on TV pabo, I just think you look better right here with me.”

“Hmm,” he held out as if he was suspicious. “If you say so…” I just shook my head.

What a dork…

“Wow the atmosphere is really intense,” Jaesuk said. “The whole production team is so excited today; men and women.” I grinned. “It’s not just them though, we are too,” Jaesuk oppa said again.

Taeyeon and I laughed. We both thought he was just so funny.

“Wow, we have SNSD, TYS, and f(x) here today, should we see some dancing first?”

We watched ourselves and f(x) all dance to our most recent songs and they quickly cut to the next topic.

“We’d like to congratulate you two too though,” Misun said cheerfully.

What the… it wasn’t even five minutes into the show and they were already showing our parts? They must have edited where they talked to Luna and Krystal about it being their first time on the show completely out…

“Ne~,” Jaesuk cheered. “Tiffany and Taeyeon, congratulations on your marriage~!”

Although it was odd they edited them out, I could only grin at their congratulations. It was still so amazing that people supported us like they do! I mean from day one of being an idol I was always told not to date because it could ruin my career, but look at me now.

Not only was I married, but I was married to another idol that was still as popular as ever.

If anything I think our popularity grew!

Ugh, it was surreal.

“That’s right,” Bongsun, another MC, added. “How long has it been?”

“Two and a half weeks? Right,” I asked on screen. Taeyeon confirmed and everyone clapped again.

“Did all of you attend the wedding?”

“Ah, ne of course,” Jessica spoke up. “Sooyoung-ssi was a groomsman and the MC, I was one of the bridesmaids and Luna and Soojung, er I mean Krystal were both there too.”

“Wah~, is that right?”

“Ne, Tiffany unnie looked so pretty in her dress,” Luna complimented. “I was so jealous.”

“I agree,” Taeyeon said from beside me. “You were the prettiest bride in the universe.” I started to disagree, but I was quickly cut off by the TV.

“That’s right,” Jaesuk said enthusiastically.

“See even Jaesuk-ssi agrees,” Tae laughed. I just shook my head yet again and listened to Jaesuk tell his story of visiting us at our reception for the second time.

“How was it?” “How did they look,” the two female MCs asked curiously.

“Whew~,” he breathed out. “It was no joke… They’re the nation’s couple for a reason, right? They looked so good together.”

“That’s right, even just in the pink and blue outfits they really match… They give off a great energy together.”

We received a few other compliments from Luna and the MCs before the next question was fired at us.

“What’s the most romantic thing he’s done recently,” Bongsun asked.

Gah, she must’ve seriously had a crush on Taeyeon or something though. She was so curious about us that day!

Misun-ssi encouraged me to respond though so I had no choice. I covered my face and prepared myself to listen to me completely gush about my amazing husband on national television.

Ugh! I don’t know what came over me that day… seriously.

“Ah, uh well…”

“There isn’t any,” Park Myungsoo questioningly laughed.

“There are probably too many,” Jessica teased. That definitely sparked their attention too. I heard Taeyeon groan beside me.

“Remind me to hurt her for that,” he laughed.

“Really? Is Taeyeon a romantic guy,” they asked on screen.

“Aniyo, he’s clingy,” Sooyoung teased.

“Ugh,” Taeyeon sounded beside me. “Him too…”

“Taeyeon isn’t clingy,” I defended on screen. “He’s caring… and besides I like clingy guys so it wouldn’t matter if he was or not.”

“You like clingy guys Tiffany-ssi?” I watched myself nod. Oh god. I really should’ve just kept my mouth shut.

Why’d I have to go defending him? He could take care of himself!

Ugh… We stayed in silence as we continued to watch ourselves on the television.

“Of course, I don’t see why someone wouldn’t to be honest.”

“Omo, why is that,” Bongsun asked.

Oh god.

“I just like when they check up on me all the time and always text me and-“

“You don’t find that annoying,” Myungsoo asked. I watched myself shake my head.

“Not at all. I don’t get how you could dislike someone always wanting to talk to you and show you affection,” I explained to them. I watched them all smile.

“Jessica-ssi, how about you? Do you like when the guy texts and calls you all day?”

“Aniyo. A few times a day sure, but not all day every day,” she exaggerated.

“So if Yuri started texting you all the time you’d hate it?”

I laughed aloud. That’s what she got for making fun of my Taetae.

“Uh, well I wouldn’t hate it…,” she trailed off. They started teasing her for that and I laughed again… until she made fun of me for the third time that is. “Tiffany is on her phone so much you’d think she was playing a game all day.”

“When she’s actually texting Taeyeon?”

“Ne, I’m honestly surprised they still have things to talk about.” I laughed.

“Remind me to hurt her too.” Taeyeon chuckled before kissing the side of my head again.

She was just lucky we were being filmed then.

“Wow, Tiffany-ssi is that true?”

“Yes and no,” I responded on screen. “We do talk to each other a lot, but I really don’t see how that’s a problem. I love talking to him. He’s my best friend and his constant messages tell me that he’s always thinking about me and that makes me so happy. How can you not like that?”

“So you’re admitting Taeyeon is clingy?”

Oh god.

Everyone burst into laughter after hearing his question.

I sighed aloud matching the sigh escaping from myself on TV.

Here it goes in 1, 2, 3-

“Fine! I’ll admit it… Taeyeon, you’re a little clingy but in a good way, I love it. Don’t ever change.”

His face was red and his grin was adorable… almost as cute as the one he was wearing right now.

“Omo, what does he do? Why don’t you want him to change,” Bongsun asked excitedly… again.

Aigo~! I really had to hide for the next part… I buried my face into Taeyeon the best that I could and wondered when exactly did I became so cringe worthy?  

I blame Taeyeon.

“Uh well I often get asked, ‘How are you able to do a long distance relationship?’ or ‘How are you two still together when you hardly see each other?’ and I think this is a fair question. I mean we spend more time apart than we do together most of the time, right?”

Taeyeon and the female MCs agreed.

“Yeah, I’ve always been curious how celebrity couples do it when they’re busy all the time. Isn’t skinship and being physically with the person a big part of any relationship?”

“Ne,” I agreed. “I think the answer is easy though. It’s not that we got used to it, or that we learned to deal with the time apart because I don’t think you can ever get used to it. It still really when I don’t get to see him for long periods of time,” I replied honestly. “But because he never stops finding ways to remind me that even though he isn’t here, he’s here, is honestly the only reason we are the way we are.”

“Ahh through the always texting and calling,” Jaesuk asked.

“Yeah, among other things,” I replied. “I really wouldn’t call Taeyeon ‘clingy’ though, I just think he’s trying to take care of me. It really makes it feel like he’s with me when were hundreds of miles apart sometimes.”

“Wow~,” Misun marveled. “You two are really in love aren’t you?”

“Uh, n-ne,” Taeyeon replied adorably.

My fist hand was already clutched around Taeyeon’s shirt, but now I just had to squeal.

I couldn’t believe I said that on television…

What has gotten in to you Tiffany Hwang... I mean Kim- ah never mind. I knew exactly what it was now.

“Yah~,” Taeyeon playfully groaned. “I’m trying to listen to myself babe, be quiet.”

“Omo, Taeyeon-ssi, when did you first know you loved Tiffany?”

Oh god he was right, I did need to be quiet. His answer for this kept me smiling for days. I’m even smiling right now just thinking about it again.

“Uhm, I honestly don’t remember,” he started.

I could’ve killed him for that too.

I got so pissed off when I heard that come out of his mouth while actually recording. I had just given this huge comment about how adorable Taeyeon is and how he treats me so well and all he gives is a ‘I don’t remember’…

Oh-ho-ho~ boy, I was mad.

Thankfully his next comment made up for it tenfold.

“I just remember being with her and thinking about how bad this was going to when I had to leave, and I figured that’s when it started,” he finished and I couldn’t help but look up at him now.

Ugh, if we didn’t have to wait until the end of the show to hear Taeyeon’s big bomb of a story, I would have been all over him right now… 

I really doubted that we’d get any sort of offer to come on shows together ever again since I didn’t think this one was going so well, but I’m just glad we got to film this one.

Not only was Taeyeon able to tell the truth about the NYC incident, he was also able to make me love him even more.

It was ridiculous.

They continued to talk to us about the wedding a bit more and who attended and all that kind of stuff and I couldn’t believe the question they asked next.

“Who gave the best wedding present?”

I still remember the shock from when we were filming; I mean talk about a sensitive question, right? All the celebrities that attended would surely hear about the response to this.

I was just happy Taeyeon was able to think quicker than I did there and answered before I even tried.

He told them that our parents’ gift was the best… of course they continued to ask about it though. Tae explained that since we paid for the wedding, our parents pretty much gave us the money back we spent… only quadruple the amount…

Ugh, I was so thankful to them. Seriously, I cried. Taeyeon did too. It was so generous I couldn’t believe it.

“Did either of you cry,” was the next question they asked too. How ironic…

“Ah, that’s right! A lot of people cry at their weddings, did either of you? Maybe both?”

“Aniyo,” I responded quickly on the TV. “I… I actually really wanted you to cry.” Taeyeon’s brows were raised and it was so funny to watch. “I wanted him to see me and just start bawling,” I laughed on screen. “Like in all those movies you know?” The MCs laughed along with me, but Taeyeon just shook his head!

“I still can’t believe you wanted me to cry,” Taeyeon said from beside me. “And you say I’m mean… wow~.” I laughed.

“Oh you’re right, from being so happy and everything,” the MC asked.

“Ne, exactly. He just stood there smiling back at me,” I explained.

“Aye, I was really happy,” Taeyeon defended on screen. “But she was so beautiful that day, I mean she’s beautiful every day, but that was she was just like ‘wow~’,” he sounded, earning smiles all around and an even bigger one from me right now. “She was so pretty I couldn’t even think about anything else… I almost missed when I had to respond to the guy too!”

“I love you Taeyeon,” I said softly. His lips pressed to the side of my head.

“I know,” he replied coolly. It sent another warm tingle through my body and the only thing I could do was cuddle my Taeyeon even more. Being in his arms was all I needed right now.

 “To the officiant,” Bongsun asked on the screen. I watched Taeyeon nod.

 “You know when you have to repeat after him and say all the vows and everything?” The MCs nodded. “I almost didn’t even hear the guy.”

“Wow,” the MC marveled. “You almost missed the vows?”

“Ne,” Taeyeon laughed. “It was embarrassing.”

“Wow, well congratulations again. Our Nation’s Couple everyone,” Jaesuk exclaimed. “Now that we’re talking about mistakes and mess ups though, have any of you made a big mistake during a live performance?”

“Ah that’s right, I’m sure you do since you all perform live so much… Jessica-ssi?”

“Ne, I forget the lyrics a lot,” she laughed. That was true I’ve witnessed it many times myself. She told a story about having messed up the same line in ‘Hoot’ three times in a row and I couldn’t help but laugh again.

That was our leader~!

“So you messed it up the first time and then continued singing it that way for two more times,” the MC asked teasingly. I could see her almost annoyed expression this time and laughed again.

“Ah well… I already sang it like that three times anyway so,” she trailed off.

I lost it.

This was the best thing about going back and watching ourselves on TV. It was so entertaining. It really helped me see all the things I couldn’t catch at the time of the filming. Everyone’s facial expressions were perfect, especially Jessica’s.

She was our hidden ace of variety.

Sunny was good no doubt about it but Jessica was equally as entertaining. Her ice cold, sarcastic demeanor was perfect and totally unexpected. I mean I think everyone expected it by now, but no one ever knew just what she was going to say… she was seriously a wild card.

The show continued on to talk to me about my many, many mistakes on stage but thankfully a lot of it got edited out.

Krystal and Luna were talking about mistakes their members have made, but then it cut to a close up shot of Sooyoung.

Wait what-

“Oh,” Soo said loudly.

Oh was right though. I quickly remembered what happened next and it was seriously about to get interesting.

 “Omo! Yuri-ssi!”

_________________________________________________________

 

“Is it okay for me to pop in like this,” Yul asked on screen.

“I don’t think I’ve seen Yuri on variety in forever,” Tiffany said from beside me. I hummed.

For the longest time it’s been just Soo and I and I couldn’t wait for the three of us to be back.

“We’ll all be back in a couple weeks when we start promoting for our comeback babe.”

“Mmm~,” she sounded while squeezing me tighter. “I can’t wait.”

Aigo~! I really think she was more excited for my comeback than I was!

“Aniyo~, sit over here,” Jaesuk patted the space next to him and I chuckled. I still can’t believe he actually did that.

Yuri was already mid motion to sit beside Luna at the end of the bench, but Jaesuk interrupted him and told him to sit beside him instead. It was just so funny because the space he was motioning to just happened to be right beside Jessica as well.

We all knew what he was doing and it was hilarious.

“U, we-… ne,” Yuri awkwardly stuttered before finally sitting beside Jessica.

They didn’t say a word to each other, and I almost couldn’t help it. It was way too funny to me that they were still shy and awkward around each other like this.

They’ve been dating for months!

“So you came all the way over here because your members were here?”

“Ah ne,” he responded with confidence this time.

“And SNSD too?” He smiled.

 “I actually forgot they were supposed to be here too,” he admitted. “I had to start filming really early this morning and since it’s my last day for a while and I’ve been really busy.”

It didn’t look like he was lying either. If he would have known Jessica was there he definitely wouldn’t have stuttered a minute ago.

“Ahh, I see,” the MC said. “Have you at least seen SNSD’s performance?”

“Of course,” he responded confidently. “I watched their comeback and I saw them again a few days ago at a festival.”

Ahh there goes our calm and collected Yul. I guess he just needed a minute or two to regain his composure.

“Of course he has. They’re in the same company.”

“I’m sure that’s the only reason,” Bongsun teased. I could see Yuri trying to hide his smile now and it was so funny.

Wah~! It felt so good to not be the only one teased these days.

It was totally someone else’s turn.

Jaesuk took the next five or so minutes to talk to Yuri about his drama, but when he found out Yoona was the female lead, he got extra excited.

It sounded like Jaesuk was Yoona’s number one fan and the look on Jessica’s face was frame worthy.

“Wah~! Yoona-ssi,” Jaesuk asked again. Yuri confirmed.

“Isn’t this the second one,” Misun asked.

“Ah ne. This is the second drama I’ve been in with her,” Yuri replied. I could tell he was being careful too.

Oh this was too good.

“Wow, I’m sure a lot of actors are jealous of you,” Jaesuk marveled.

“Aniyo~,” he denied. “I’m just thankful I get to work with someone I’ve already worked with before. It wasn’t awkward or anything this time around like it was the first time I filmed with her,” he explained.

“Ohh, you’re right. Actors and actresses always talk about how weird the first scene or the first kissing scene is with the other person,” Jaesuk said again.

“Omo, have there been any kiss scenes yet,” Bongsun asked excitedly. I laughed, but when it flashed to a close up of Jessica I lost it.

They made the screen have a red tint and even pointed out that she was getting angry oh my god…

I loved this show.

“Uh, well… yeah. We filmed one so far,” he replied honestly.

“Ooh~! So far!?”

“Yeah, we haven’t finished filming yet so I don’t know what will happen in the future,” Yuri explained.

“Ahh, Jessica-ssi are you in a bad mood now?” Everyone started laughing including Jessica herself. I guess she figured that her expression had got caught.

“Ah, aniyo… It’s his job so how can I be mad?”

While that’s true, I’d be totally mad if Tiffany had a kiss scene with anyone other than me!

“Does he tell you when he’s doing a kissing scene,” the MC asked curiously.

“Ne, he usually texts me or calls me to let me know.”

“Yuri-ssi what do you say?” He laughed.

“Uhm, I’m usually just like ‘Hey Sica, I have to kiss so and so today for whatever the CF or drama is’,” Yuri said with a laugh.

“What do you say back Jessica-ssi?”

“She always tells me to get it done in one shot,” Yuri revealed, making everyone burst into laughter.

The MC asked if anyone else had ever had a kissing scene and Krystal spoke up first. She talked about how weird it was for her and then the MCs asked again.

“Has anyone else had a kissing scene?”

I really think they were trying to get Tiffany and I to say something, but neither of us had ever had one… that’s why I was so glad when Krystal threw her sister under the bus.

“Unnie, didn’t you…,” Krystal trailed off.

The MCs attacked.

“Jessica!?”

“Jessica you had a kiss scene as well?”

“Omo, wasn’t it with Yuri?”

Ah~, I could’ve hugged that girl. The looks on both of their faces were too funny.

“Yeah…,” she said shyly.

“Why were you pretending like you didn’t have one,” Myungsoo attacked.

“Well, that’s because you didn’t ask…” I laughed again.

Jessica killed me.

“Were there NGs?”

“There were,” she said slyly.

“How many,” Bongsun pried. I laughed again.

“Since it was really cold where we filmed it, there were many,” Yuri responded.

“Is that the only reason Yuri-ssi?”

“Well…,” he trailed off, but he didn’t need any words now. That grin on his face said enough.

_________________________________________________________

 

“Now the next activity, Water Gun Talk in three seconds ‘O’ ‘X’~,” Jaesuk cheered.

Oh god. The show was almost over and it was getting closer to the moment I had been dreading.

 I didn’t know what to do, but I will admit that this kind of game was pretty fun though.

The MC would yell out a statement and we were supposed to raise a ping pong paddle like thing in the air with our answer on it. We were each given one with an ‘X’ to signify a false statement and one with an ‘O’ to signify a true statement.

If we didn’t have our answers at the quick count of three though, we were viciously sprayed with a water gun by the MCs themselves…

Seriously, by the end I was thinking so quickly that if they would have asked personal questions I wouldn’t have had a choice but to answer it truthfully. I got so caught up in it.

“Get ready,” Park Myungsoo yelled. Tiffany cutely asked them to wait a minute, but that jerk just yelled again. “Wake up your minds!”

“I’m scared~,” Jessica whined. I laughed.

Her actions really did change from when Yuri was there, wow~!

Tiffany pointed it out to me earlier, but I guess it wasn’t obvious until now. While Yuri was there she was kinda reserved and almost too nervous to talk it seemed? I don’t know…

Now that Yuri had went back to his filming though she was saying things out of the blue and even acting cute a few times…

How could they still be that hesitant with each other?

Ugh, I didn’t have time to even think about it before a loud sound came through the speakers. The music sounded and the first question was shouted at us.

“I frequently think about wanting to be a normal person.” We all raised our ‘O’ paddles in the air to signify true.

“I have felt troubled from nonsense rumors,” an MC shouted at us.

Again we all raised our ‘O’ paddles, what idol wouldn’t though?

“I have cried because of vicious comments.”

Embarrassingly enough all six of our ‘O’ paddles were raised again.

The questions became quicker and I don’t even know how I managed to think that fast for the next five they shouted out.

“There are members who have hurt my heart!”

“My parents have cried over me!”

“I have saved money!”

“There is a CF I want to be in!”

“I want the whole world to focus on me!”

For each one though everyone answered with various answers and all in the allotted time too. MC Myungsoo got a little frustrated though because he really wanted to spray somebody.

Aish… that guy.

“I want the whole world to focus on me,” Jaesuk laughed. “What kind of a question is that?”

“Everyone but Krystal said yes though, Taeyeon-ssi you want the whole world to focus on you?”

Ugh, they just had to pick me… I started to answer, but Tiffany thankfully cut in and told them that even when I was little I wanted to take over the world.

They all got a kick out of that one.

“Krystal-ssi, why don’t you want the whole world to focus on you?”

“Uhm,” she laughed. “I’m still not used to the spotlight here. I still get nervous all the time in front of just a hundred people, I think I would die in front of the whole world,” she admitted.

“Those two are scary alike,” Tiffany said from beside me. “It’s like Jessica and mini Jessica for real.” I laughed.

She had a point though, their similarities were ridiculous.

“Now let’s ask a real question… ‘There is a member who hurt my heart,’ Jaesuk asked.

I actually had a good answer for this one, so I didn’t even wait to be called out… which I probably was going to be anyway.

They really liked picking on me for some reason.

“Ah, I recently wanted to go to this new movie, so I asked my members to watch it with me, but they didn’t reply at all.”

“Not even with ‘oh, I can’t’ or ‘I have a schedule’,” an MC asked. I watched myself shake my head.

“Aniyo, they didn’t reply at all. I was talking to myself in the chatroom.”

“Ne, he was talking to himself,” Sooyoung laughed from the screen. “He listed the movie time, its name, the date, and the place. He was talking to himself for like thirty minutes and no one replied.”

“I saw it,” Tiffany added. “He finished the conversation by himself.”

“Ne, in result I think the screening even ended for it,” I said on screen. The MCs all ‘ooh’d.

“Sooyoung-ssi, why didn’t you respond?”

“Ah, I think I was in class when you did that, right,” he asked. I nodded.

“That’s why I let you off the hook.” They all laughed and it cut right to the next question.

Jeesh, they were cutting everything out today.

“’I sometimes think about being a normal person,’” Jaesuk said as the next question. “All six said yes.”

“Do you feel this when you get sick,” Misun asked.

“Ne, when do you feel like this?”

“Aniyo, it’s like the smallest things,” I said, taking the initiative yet again.

What the hell was wrong with me that day? Maybe I was just so nervous to talk about the big news I just had to keep talking.

I started talking about how there’s a convenient store right by our house and I want to go to it, but I can’t anymore.

“Ne, we have to be careful doing a lot of things,” I responded again. “Even the smallest things can be posted online.”

“Even what Taeyeon bought at Starbucks one time got posted online,” Tiffany added.

They all marveled at her comment and then Misun talked about how all the fans outside had huge cameras.

“Ne, because going outside is very inconvenient, we all usually stay home. For me it feels more comfortable at home, so I don’t usually go out.”

“I really want to go to the Han River during the daytime,” I admitted on the show.

“Have you guys tried hats and masks,” an MC asked. Sooyoung quickly answered though.

“Those don’t make any difference sometimes. Actually, one time my phone was hacked and for a few days my fans knew exactly what I was doing whenever I did it.”

That sure surprised the MCs… not as much as my soon to come up comment, but it sure made their jaws drop.

Sooyoung continued to tell the story about how he was at the Han River and texted Yuri to come join him and after Yuri texted him back, Yuri began to get a few texts like ‘who is this’ and ‘ why are you texting Sooyoung’ and things like that.

It was totally crazy.

He was just lucky they hacked into the wrong phone. I can’t imagine what would happen if they found out he was dating Sunny that way. Wow~ that would have been bad.

Tiffany and Jessica then started to tell stories about how fans recognized them by just their arms and legs… They didn’t even have to see their faces to know that they were SNSD… Now that was unbelievable.

“It’s not just Soshi, but also TYS and f(x) that have received a lot of love and appreciation from fans. Although they are thankful for that, they also want to comfortably live a normal life.”

“Of course,” Misun agreed.

“I’m curious of these questions though,” Myungsoo stated. “’I have saved money’ and ‘ I have made my parents cry.’ Shouldn’t your parents be happy if you earn a lot of money,” he laughed.

“That’s right,” an MC agreed. “Why did they cry?”

“Well, it’s not tears of unhappiness,” I responded. “My mom bawled during our wedding.”

“My dad too,” Tiffany added.

“That’s possible too,” MC Jaesuk added.

“Didn’t you say you just changed houses Taeyeon-ssi? Maybe your parents are crying because you didn’t buy them one instead.”

“Aye,” I sounded on screen. “My parents are comfortable in Jeonju. They don’t want to move.”

All of a sudden though all the MCs started talking about what Tiffany and I’s house was like and I couldn’t believe it! How the hell did that even become our topic?!

“How many bathrooms does it have?”

“Bathrooms,” I laughed on screen. I didn’t believe it at all until the MC spoke again.

“I have two,” Myungsoo responded, obviously trying to provoke an answer from one of us and it worked.

“We have three bathrooms,” Tiffany responded firmly. They all freaked out.

I don’t really understand why bathrooms were such a big deal, but whatever floats their boat…

“Now the last question is that you all have suffered from nonsense rumors.”

I took a deep breath.

Oh god this is it.

“Which rumor bothered you the most?”

“Uh,” I heard myself saying on screen.

“What the,” I yelled. “They cut out-“

“Shh,” Tiffany shushed.

“But!”

“Shut up, I want to hear this,” she said firmly.

What, I yelled in my head.

 She knew the story! Hell she even told half of it!

I was just so angry they cut out Sooyoung’s story! Oh god… now it just went straight to me instead!

Oh god, ohhh god.

“When I had a schedule in New York,” I continued on screen. “There was a segment that was screen captured of me on a TV program and it turned into a huge controversy here.”

“Ahh,” an MC reacted.

“Ne, the reports all said I had an unprofessional attitude and that I looked like I didn’t want to be there…,” I watched myself sigh. “Actually this is the first time I’m talking about this, but I feel like it needed cleared up.”

That sure threw the MCs off. I didn’t notice it then, but they definitely looked like they had no idea what was coming now. I guess my manager really didn’t give them a warning…

Whoops.

“I would never act like that on purpose I love my fans too much and I know that being sick isn’t a good excuse for my behavior, but that’s what really happened,” I explained. “I unknowingly ate something with nuts in it about an hour or so before we were supposed to go on TV and had an allergic reaction.”

“Omo, you’re allergic to nuts,” an MC asked. I watched myself nod, but Sooyoung spoke up.

“Yeah, Taeyeon is deathly allergic to nuts. He really should have gone to the hospital that day but he didn’t want to-“

“Omo, omo, Tiffany-ssi, are you about to cry?” The screen flashed to a teary Tiffany and I wrapped my arms around the one beside me.

I think she hated talking about this more than I did. For some reason she still feels guilty.

She was so stubborn.

“Aniyo,” she sadly smiled on screen. “I just feel so bad about that day though… I think I always will.”

“It’s not like you purposely fed him the nuts or something,” Myungsoo laughed, causing a few of the other MCs to laugh too. I knew they were obviously trying to get her to cheer up, but no one else was even smiling.

Oh god here it goes and-

“I know, but my fan did.”

‘Really,’ ‘wait what,’ and ‘seriously’, were the only three things that came out of the MC’s mouth.

I watched myself grab her hand on screen, as did everyone else watching the show because they sure made a point to zoom in… ugh. The producers were killing me.

First they edit out almost everything and now they made a point to make that the main shot… Aish.

“Ne, a fan of Tiffany’s poisoned me with nuts in New York,” I admitted.

Everyone’s faces were struck with shock.

I then explained everything, seriously. From how I saw the fan with Tiffany’s face on her shirt in front of the hotel to the same fan’s letter that we read on the plane literally telling me she wanted me dead…

Ugh, as crazy as it sounded, I was glad to have told everyone like I did. I finally had it off of my chest and out in the open.

I don’t know what will come out of all this, but I’m sure it won’t be good…

I better start crossing my fingers now.

________________________________________________________

 

Ah! I'm really sorry I took so long to update, please don't be mad at me <3
The chapter is super long though, so I hope it helps to make up for it!?

I've had a very unfortunate case of writers block and it's taken me forever to write this, obviously...
I hope you all like it even though I'm not 100% sure of it myself.

So if I go back in and edit it because I find something I hate, I'm going to go ahead and apologize now for the multiple 'update' notifications,

Thank you so much for reading and sorry again!