Taxi

Into the New World: Together

A/N: Again sorry everyone for accidentally updating!! In case you missed my comment before, when I was copy and pasting parts of my story from where I write it at to here on AFF the 'hide chapter' option somehow got turned off and without me knowing the chapter posted! It wasn't ready yet and thankfully I noticed it quickly enough to go back in and hide the chapter again before anyone accidentally read the unedited version but it still told everyone that has subscribed to me that I updated.

To make up for my silly mistake, I went ahead and left the chapter super long instead of cutting it in half like I originally planned to. Sorry friends<3

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

“They’ll be here in like five minutes,” Dobin hyung said.

I internally screamed.

Today Yuri, Sooyoung and I were going to be on the TV show ‘Taxi’ and I was terrified.

Partially because it was the first time we’ve been on this show and I had no idea what to expect, but mainly because it’s only been four days since Tiffany and I’s big news about Dukong came out and it was still in the top five searched items on almost any site you went to… seriously.

I was just thankful for the simple fact that there were more people congratulating Tiffany and I than there were cursing at us. It felt good to know that, but I didn’t want to get my hopes up just yet. This interview could potentially change it all...

I was surprised though honestly. I mean didn’t think it would be an all-out everyone hate on Tiffany and I moment, but I wasn’t expecting it to happen like this either. According to our company, and Sooyoung who sends me hourly updates, it seems like most of our fans are just worried… okay so Sooyoung used the phrase ’let down’ but my version sounded way better.

He said that a lot of the netizens thought that Tiffany was going to give up being an idol for a ‘mom life’ and I would soon follow. I… do these fans even know her? Or me for that matter… jeesh.

Singing is literally the only thing I’m good at, why would I give that up? Like ever?

It along with performing was probably one of Tiffany’s favorite things to do too. Hell, if it was a hundred percent safe for her and the baby to be dancing and doing promotions like usual she would be out there center stage with an adorable little baby bump busting out their new song ‘Twinkle’.

Unfortunately for her sake though, it wasn’t.

I still didn’t understand how people thought we’d stop being idols even after telling them multiple times that we wouldn’t, but if that was the only concern floating around right now, I’ll take it.

Of course there were still the handful of people hating on us, calling us names, and even blaming Dukong for SNSD and TYS breaking up, but I felt like we were going to get that no matter how smoothly the news came out so it didn’t bug me too much… except for the whole blaming Dukong thing.

That was so annoying.

There was also my favorite group of fans though who were just as happy as we were that Dukong was on his way… okay so definitely not as happy as we were because I think that’s impossible, but still very happy for us. Their support was amazing.

A couple fans even commented on our Instagram post asking if it was a boy or a girl so they could start sending it gifts too. I was touched… and a little weary, but still happy they were happy for us.

Now I just had to figure out a way to turn everyone into that last group I just mentioned… oh boy.

“Okay, let’s go outside. They should be here any minute,” another person said from behind me. “You can get a few shots of them waiting out by the curb now too,” he said to one of the extra ‘Taxi’ cameramen waiting with us.

Actually the only reason we weren't out there the whole time waiting is because there was a group of about twenty or so fans out there and it was only growing. Not all of them were for us since fans usually waited out there to get a glimpse of their favorite SM idols, but I guess since the group just caught more and more attention and more people kept joining; we had to wait inside as a precaution.

A few security guards started out the door first followed by Dobin hyung and then Yuri. I took one last deep breath and slowly let it out.

Here goes nothin’.

I picked up my pace to match Yuri’s and quickly followed behind him out toward the curb. I heard a few screams for us as we walked by, but I was just thankful no one was booing me yet.

“Heol, there are a lot of people out here today,” Sooyoung commented as he joined us by the curb. Yuri hummed.

“I think the DBSK hyungs must be coming here today, most of them seem to be Cassiopeias.” I nodded as I took a quick look through the semicircle of fans lined up kind of around us.

A bunch of them were in red and I saw a good amount of fan signs for Changmin and Yunho too.

“That must be it,” I commented aloud. There’s almost never this many people outside the company unless a fandom catches word that their group WILL be there for sure.

“There’s a few of our fans over there too,” Soo said through his closed teeth. “Should we wave?”

Oh? Was there? I totally didn't even see them!

Sooyoung pointed them out with a grin and the three of us waved to the tiny group of purple and held up little hearts to show them that we appreciated them coming.

I really wanted to go hug the girl holding a TaeNy sign, but since the ‘Taxi’ camera man said that the car would be here in less than a minute I knew I didn't have enough time.

I will just have to send her a hug mentally… that was almost the same right?

Gah, she really didn’t know how much that meant to me right now.

“Oh! There it is,” Yuri said excitedly. I looked to where we was pointing and saw the bright yellow taxi heading our way. Oh my gosh.

It really was right there.

Heol. Deep breath Taeyeon. You can do this.

You have to do this. For you, Tiffany, and little baby Dukong! The car pulled up and I assured myself once more.

You can do-

“Today’s guest is TYS,” MC Youngja yelled as she practically fell out of the taxi. Oh my- I had to laugh. She didn't even wait for the car to come to a complete stop before she tried to hop out and greet us. Ho-ly crap.

She quickly shook all of our hands and cheered again.

“Wow, it’s been awhile since I've seen you two,” she said. “And Yuri this is our first time meeting isn’t it?”

“Ah ne,” he replied quickly. “It’s nice to meet you.”

“Yes, it’s nice to meet you too, but we’re a little worried,” MC Hyungjin commented as he finally made his way around the car.

“Oh? Wae?” I was curious too. Why would they be worried?

“We've heard some rumors that you don’t like to answer questions.” I nodded.

Ahh~. That made sense.

“Me,” Yuri asked innocently.

“That’s right,” he confirmed. “I've heard from people that you’re chic and quiet so we prepared a weapon today just incase you don’t answer our questions.”

“A weapon,” Yuri asked loudly. I was a little taken back too.

A weapon?! What did they do? Bring one of those giant plastic hammers to hit him with? Because that might be hilar-

“Yes, I've prepared my two fists,” Hyungjin said as he threw some boxer like punches in the air.

Oh my… I had to laugh again. This was already turning out to be one of the more fun interviews I’ve been in and it hasn't even been a full minute yet. Maybe talking about Tiffany and Dukong won’t be so bad afterall?

“Oh wow,” Yuri pretended to act nervous. “It looks like I’ll just have to answer everything you ask me today.”

“Everything,” Youngja asked as Hyungjin threw a few more air punches. Yuri confirmed. “You promise?”

“Ne, I promise,” Yuri said with a laugh.

“Fantastic,” the MC said. “Let’s get started then~!” He then told us to get in the car so we did exactly what we were told. I-

“Taeng sit in the middle,” Sooyoung said. “You’re the shortest.”

“Ah ne,” I said as I scooted to the middle. I mentally cursed him for calling me short while we were being recorded, but it did make sense for me to sit there.

Those two needed all the leg room they could get.

“Heol,” MC Hyungjin sounded aloud. “Are you just going to let him talk to you like that Taeyeon-ssi? You're the oldest right?”

Wait what? He didn't even say it rudely like he totally could've done...

“Ah, ne,” I said hesitantly. “It doesn't bother me. I am shorter than them so me sitting on the bump would be less uncomfortable than if one of them sat here.”

“Wah, as expected. The leader,” Youngja marveled. Hyungjin agreed with her and then said something else I haven't heard for a while.

“I've heard that TYS was reckless with their words and that Sooyoung-ssi was the most reckless of them all but I had no idea it was like this,” he laughed. “I guess the rumor is true.”

Omo.

“Aniyo~,” I held out quickly. The word reckless did not sound good at all. SM would totally get on to us if we let that fly. “I don’t think we’re reckless, but I just think that we’re comfortable with each other so stuff like that doesn't bother us.”

“That could be it too,” Youngja said. “I know some groups are sensitive when it comes to topics like popularity or looks, but I feel like TYS would be open about that.”

“Of course,” Yuri said. “I don’t think there’s anything we haven't talked about as a group.”

“Wah,” MC Hyungjin marveled. “That’s when you know a group’s members are actually close.”

“Ne, some will pretend to be friendly and then once they get back to the dorm they don't even say a word to one another… That just suddenly made me curious,” she laughed. “What’s TYS’s dorm like?”

“Aye~,” Hyungjin scolded. “Why do you want to know that?”

“It’s not just me,” she defended. “I’m sure all their fans want to know too! So?”

“Ah well Taeyeon doesn’t live there anymore and Yuri has been so busy lately it’s almost like I live there alone,” Sooyoung laughed. “I’ve been thinking I should get a dog or something to keep me company.” The MCs both laughed, but of course they had to question even further.

“Taeyeon-ssi, how was living there with the three of you though? Did you enjoy living there with them before you moved out?”

“Of course,” I answered truthfully. “It was fun and I liked always having my best friends around, but my roommate now is just so much cuter.” I laughed. It even sounded cheesy coming out of my mouth.

“Wahh~,” Youngja practically squealed.

“Oh, that reminds me,” Hyungjin said. “Since we already made Yuri-ssi promise to answer all of our questions and we know Sooyoung-ssi will say whatever he wants, shouldn't we make Taeyeon-ssi promise as well? Just in case?”

“Omo, I think you're right,” Youngja said playfully.

I already knew where this was probably going so I might as well give them what they want.

“Taeyeon-ssi?”

“Ah, ne,” I laughed. “I mean it’s not like we created a scandal or committed any crimes so in regards to the topic I think you’re talking about I’ll definitely answer all your questions truthfully.”

“Jinjja,” she asked excitedly. I nodded.

“Ne and after talking about it here I hope the viewers will take the news more generously too.”

“Ah of course,” she said understandingly. She must've seen the articles too! “In that case…”

Wait… what?

CONgratulations, congratulations,” the two MCs started singing in the all familiar tune. Yuri and Sooyoung chimed in once they caught on and I couldn't hold back my smile anymore.

No matter how scared I was to talk about my wife and our baby on TV, a part of me couldn't wait! I was so happy I could finally gush about how cute and pregnant my wife is without restrictions. Gah~!

“Congratulations to you and Tiffany-ssi! Everyone is so excited for you and your new baby on the way,” Youngja announced.

“Thank you very much,” I grinned. “We’re very excited about it too.”

“I’m sure you two are… How did you find out? I’m curious about your reactions.” Hyungjin agreed.

“Ah well actually we had no idea at first,” I said truthfully.

“What? How?” I could tell they were genuinely confused too.

“Our company makes all of its artists have a yearly health evaluation and part of that includes a blood test,” I started. The two MCs quickly commented. “Ne and so one morning Tiffany got a call from the hospital saying that she needs to come in right away so they can talk about her results.”

“Oh wow,” Hyungjin said. “That sounds a little scary.” I laughed.

“I know. It didn’t strike me at first because it was so early and I was tired but once I got thinking I totally freaked myself out,” I laughed. “Because no one called me about mine I started thinking like ‘oh no, what if she’s really really sick?’ and I was totally worried.”

“I would’ve been too,” Youngja said. “That doctor should have worded it a different way.”

“That’s right! He shouldn't just say things so vaguely.”

“Yeah, but once we got there he told us that she was pregnant instead of sick it made me feel a lot better.” The MCs both laughed again.

“That’s very understandable… What was your reaction to the Doctor telling you that? Tiffany’s too?” Oh gosh.

“Well I don't know if this is true or not because I don’t remember, but Tiffany told me that I told the doctor to shut up… on accident of course.”

“Omo, because you were so in shock?” I nodded.

“Ne, I guess so,” I laughed. “I didn’t even have the thought that Tiffany could be pregnant in my head when we walked in so I was thinking of the worst for sure.”

“Ah so you and Tiffany weren’t trying for a child then?”

“Of course not,” I replied honestly. “We talked about having kids and we both knew that we wanted kids, but in the way, way future.”

Ah~ it felt great to finally say all this aloud...

Hopefully it will clear up some of the misunderstanding around the whole situation too… I was crossing my fingers at least.

“Wow, that must've been quite the shock then.”

“Ne it was. I’m very excited now though… we both are.”

“Do you know if its a boy or a girl yet,” Hyungjin asked from the driver’s seat. I shook my head.

“No we haven't found out yet,” I lied.

Before I came on this show Tiffany and I sat down and talked about what I should say and what I shouldn't say and the fact that Dukong was a boy was definitely on the ‘do not’ list.

There wasn’t really a big reason behind it, but we were afraid that if we said it all the people asking about it would actually send things to us.

It’s not that we didn't appreciate their thoughtfulness or their love and support but it just felt odd?

I mean sending a gift to us was one thing. Some fans might look up to us and want to send us something or some fans might just want to send their favorite idol a birthday present!

It made sense.

I don’t like accepting big gifts, but if they're tiny or handmade I definitely will. Cards were my favorite things honestly. I love to hear what my fans had to say to me. I knew Tiffany loved hearing from her fans too, but to receive things for Dukong was just too much.

It kind of made me feel bad for even bringing it up. Just because I’m talking about him doesn’t mean I’m asking for gifts!

“Aww, what do you and Tiffany want it to be if you don’t mind me asking? Do you have a preference?”

“Oh I don’t mind at all,” I replied coolly. “I promised I would answer everything didn’t I?”

“Ah that’s right!”

“What a man of his word… I like it.” I grinned.

I already felt better about everything.

“It doesn’t really matter to us what it is as long as it’s healthy… but with that being said I want it to be a girl and Tiffany wants it to be a boy.”

“You’re right, healthy is the first thing.” Sooyoung hummed.

“And I told him that as long as it had an eye smile like Tiffany noona’s I would be happy,” Sooyoung laughed.

“Omo, you're right. Tiffany’s eye smile is beautiful. To inherit that would be like hitting the jackpot,” Youngja laughed.

I definitely agreed with that.

“What about you Yuri? Do you have an opinion either way?” He smiled.

“It’s not my place to have an opinion whether it’s a boy or a girl, but I think a girl would be cuter to have?” I grinned.

See Fany-ah! It wasn't only me!

“They do say that fathers like to spoil their daughters,” Youngja said. “How do you two feel about everything though? Are you excited for Taeyeon-ssi too?” I was curious to hear what they said now too. I know in the past they’ve told me they were excited for us, but since we were on TV now would it change things?

“Oh totally,” Sooyoung jumped in making my grin grow. “I’m really proud of him too. I know it couldn’t have been easy keeping it a secret this long, but because he wanted to protect Tiffany noona he tried as hard as he could. It was totally cool of him. I might joke and about how cheesy he is, because he really is,” he added on quickly… that little punk. “But I’m honestly kind of jealous. He and noona love each other so much that it makes even me happy they’re having a baby. I’m definitely rooting for them and I know that they’ll be awesome parents.”

Heol… I don't think he’s ever said anything that nice to me before and this was going to be on TV!

“Wah, thank you so much Sooyoung-ah. That means a lot,” I said honestly. I actually felt like I was about to tear up too.

Crap. Pull it together!

“Wow, how sweet. I love when group members actually care for one another like that.” Hyungjin hummed.”You can really tell when people are being genuine.”

“Yeah, it just makes everything they do as a group seem so much better since you know it’s coming from such a strong bond, don't you think?”

“Right, I know exactly what you’re talking about,” Youngja said. “You can always tell TYS put their everything into their music and their performances for their fans… it’s refreshing.”

Oh my gosh, and now compliments from them too. This was a little too much.

“Yuri-ssi?” He hummed. “What do you think? Are you excited for him as well?”

“Of course,” Yuri said like someone had offended him by thinking otherwise. “I’m excited and proud.”

Him too? Oh god if Yuri says something nice too I really might cry.

“Proud? Why?”

“I’m just proud that he didn't let anyone get in the way of his happiness. I know when they started dating our company and our managers weren’t too happy about it and until this day they still get a lot of hate,” Yuri added. “But no matter what Taeyeon and Tiffany never let it get to them. They love each other so much and you know what? I’m kinda jealous too Sooyoung,” he laughed. “I hope one day that I can be as happy and as in love as they are.”

Gah~! I felt seriously overwhelmed. My heart was probably going to burst. Hearing your best friends talk about you and your wife like that and even hoping that one day they’ll be like us in like a role model kind of way was just... just- ugh.

It felt amazing. Tiffany will probably cry when she watches this. I grinned just thinking about it. Her overemotional-ness was just too cute someti-

“Doesn’t that just warm your heart Hyungjin-ssi?”

“Ne, what I think is that you three really have a awesome support and love for each other you don't usually see in groups.”

“That’s right… and so does that mean that we can expect something soon from you and Jessica-ssi too, Yuri-ssi?”

I almost choked.

Oh my god. The ease in which she just changed the topic from them being awesome friends to Yuri’s love life was seriously impressive… but also pretty hilarious.

It’s your turn Yuri-yah!

“Ah no, aniyo,” he quickly denied. “Jessica and I love each other a lot but we’re no where close to that.” He laughed. “We’ll leave that kind of stuff to Taeyeon and Tiffany.”

Heol, Yuri was seriously the best person to interview. He was so good at just giving enough detail to get the MC’s off his case without actually telling everything… Maybe I should try to be more like him.

“Hmm can you at least promise that we’ll see more double dates from you two?”

“Oh my-,” I accidentally said aloud. Her ability to change topics was ridiculous. Thankfully they didn't catch it though.

“That’s right! It was a big deal when you two went out the last time wasn't it? I remember seeing it all over the news sites.”

“Ne they looked like they were having a lot of fun though,” she paused. “My only question is why wasn’t Sooyoung there too?”

That was easy.

“It was mine too! I didn't even know they were going out,” Sooyoung said dramatically. “I saw the pictures later that night and thought to myself ‘ah, that must be nice.’”

“Yah don’t say things like that Sooyoung,” Yuri commented. “We were going to invite you but we felt like if you had to sit there with us four it wouldn't be very fun for you.”

That was true. We did feel bad, but he obviously couldn't just show up with Sunny or another random girl without being thrown into at least fifteen rumors.

It was for his own good.

“Ahh, that makes sense, but it’s also the time when you two should have introduced him to someone,” the MC teased. “Tiffany-ssi and Jessica-ssi must have single friends right?”

“Aye~,” Sooyoung said playfully. “I wouldn't take a date on a double date with them and especially not a first date. They’re embarrassing.”

“What,” Yuri and I said at almost the same exact time. I was confused, but the MCs were beyond curious.

“Embarrassing? Taeyeon-ssi and Yuri-ssi? Omo, how?”

I was definitely curious to hear the answer to this too. Ugh that punk.

How did he go from being so nice to so rude just like that? It was almost an art.

“Well if you saw Yuri and Jessica noona out in public you wouldn't even think the two were dating, it’s pretty awkward and especially if you were meeting them for the first time.”

“Oh jinjja?” Soo hummed. “But they seemed totally fine on the double date with Taeyeon and Tiffany-ssi?” I nodded in agreement.

They were the most relaxed in public there than I think I've ever seen them.

“Yeah I think I even remember people talking about how refreshing it was to see since there have been rumors about you two breaking up for awhile.”

Heol… I can’t believe the MC said that aloud, but thankfully Yuri being the ace that he is stepped up and hit it out of the park yet again.

“Ne, usually Jessica and I try to keep a low profile when we go out since we don’t want to draw more attention to ourselves,” he explained. “We too are just normal people in our twenties trying to go on dates quietly and such… but that double date was the first time in a long time that we had seen each other for more than five minutes so we were just really excited.”

“Ah you were excited to see each other again?” Yuri hummed.

“Ne, with my drama filming and SNSD preparing for their comeback it was really hard to get time off at the same time to see each other,” he laughed. “Ah, actually,” he started again, worrying me a little.  

What was he going to say now?

“Last week it was Taeyeon’s birthday and we all coincidently had the evening off,” he commented. Oh gosh… I knew where this was going. “TYS and SNSD both so we thought about going out to eat or doing something to celebrate with both of our groups together.”

“Ahh that sounds like a fantastic idea,” the MC commented. “How fun would that be?”

“Yeah, that’s what we thought but when Sooyoung and I called him we got sent straight to voicemail.”

“What? He ignored you? Taeyeon-ssi how could you,” she playfully scolded.

“Yeah,” he replied. “We thought ‘oh did they go out to celebrate without us?’”

“Ahh, that could be it.”

“Ne, maybe Taeyeon-ssi wanted to spend alone time with Tiffany-ssi for his birthday,” Hyungjin commented. I laughed because I knew exactly what Yuri was about to say and it was kind of embarrassing.

“That’s what we figured too, but the next day when we saw him at the studio he said that he and Tiffany fell asleep at like 6PM.” The MCs laughed. “We couldn’t believe it.”

“He told us that Tiffany was really tired so he laid down with her and then didn't wake up until the next morning.”

“Wow~, that’s incredible,” Hyungjin marveled. “I wish I could sleep that long, I always wake up after eight hours like it’s a curse or something.”

“Right? I wish I could too. Taeyeon-ssi do you always sleep that long?” I shook my head.

“Aniyo, of course not. I mean I love sleep but I was especially tired. We had been rehearsing and working out a lot since early that morning and I was just so tired. Tiffany and I actually planned on just taking a quick nap and then calling everyone over to celebrate, but when I woke up the first time it was already one in the morning... so it didn’t exactly work out.”

“Wow, one in the morning?” I hummed. “Tiffany-ssi must be really tired too then? I’ve heard creating life is quite draining, isn’t that right?”

“Ne, she’s very tired,” I replied truthfully. "I wish I could be home more to help take care of her through a tough time like this, but since I’m working hard in my career I’m hoping that she’ll understand."

“Ah of course Taeyeon-ssi,” the MC added quickly. “I’m sure she and the fans both know you’re doing your best to take care of your pregnant wife and family.” I nodded. I really hoped so at least. “Has she changed any at home? Or does she just sleep most of the time,” Youngja teased again.

I was glad she could easily make this moment lighter than it was...

"Ne, she has changed... I’m kinda embarrassed to admit this because it might sound like I’m bragging, but when I look at Tiffany I think, 'Ah so this is what a devoted wife is like,'” I laughed. She’s gonna kill me for this.  “I always go home really late at night and leave early in the morning because we have been rehearsing and practicing so much,” the MCs nodded like they understood so I kept going. “So my Tiffany changed her sleep schedule for me.”

My grin couldn't be stopped now.

How did I get so lucky?

“She wakes up when I come home, and then she’ll sleep when I leave… it’s so cute."

“Aww wow, that does sound very lovable,” the MC cheered. “Who knew Tiffany-ssi had this side to her?”

“We all knew,” Sooyoung cut in.

What the-

“What? What do you mean by that Sooyoung-ssi?”

I was curious too. What the heck was he talking about? I swear if he throws my Fany under the bus I’ll-

“Ne, everyone might think Taeyeon is the cheesiest one like I said before, but Tiffany noona is right there behind him,” he laughed. I just sighed.

Here we go.

“That’s what I was saying before too,” he jumped in.

Gah he was really asking to get beat today.

“Yuri and Jessica noona are the quiet, reserved type while Taeyeon and Tiffany noona are the exact opposite. Like you know the look that people have when they look at puppies or babies,” he asked. The MCs hummed.

I had no idea where he was going with that though…

“That’s how they look at each other all the time,” he definitely over exaggerated. They all laughed though… ugh, great. “Seriously they’re so lovey-dovey with each other that it’s too much… and it might set the bar too high for me too,” he laughed. “Taeyeon is like the perfect boyfriend and who ever I took with me on a double date with them would probably be disappointed with me by the end of the night.”

Oh my-

“Aye~,” I said now that I finally figured out where he was taking this. “You’ll do just fine Choi Sooyoung. Behind all of his jokes and sarcasticness there’s a very caring guy in there.”

“Heol... Sooyoung can be caring too,” one of the MCs joked.

“Of course,” I replied. It was his turn to get embarrassed now… and I did kind of feel bad that we’ve only been talking about Tiffany so far. I mean that was kind of why we were on the show today to begin with but still.

Since our comeback hasn’t been announced yet and Sooyoung hasn’t for sure taken the role in the drama he was offered, the only thing we had to really promote was Yuri’s drama… which we haven't yet.

Crap…

Soon.

But because Dukong’s news came out only four days ago SM wanted us to get out on a variety show as a whole TYS together and show how Tiffany and I having a baby will change nothing… except the fact that I’ll now have a baby.

It was supposed to show how supportive my members are of us and how they’re even excited for us to have a baby too… which I would say we’re doing a pretty okay job at so far.

“Taeyeon-ssi? Give us an example of how caring Sooyoung-ssi can be,” the MC asked.

Right! Back to the question.

“Ah, ne. Uhm because Sooyoung pays way more attention to all his social media outlets and hears a lot more of the rumors floating around; he literally sends me hourly updates telling me if anything bad is being said about Tiffany and I... He’s the best.”

“Wow, Sooyoung-ssi that does sound like a very caring thing to do,” the MC said in awe.

“Aniyo, it’s nothing at all,” he played it cool. “Since I’m already on the internet and such and I see what’s going on why wouldn't I shoot him a quick text when I see someone talking about him? It’s common courtesy.” The MCs praised him again but he kept playing it off.

What the heck? Why was he acting like this?

Did I have to step it up a notch?

“Actually I think we got really lucky with our maknae,” I started again. “Sooyoung has been the best one in existence… Seriously, he always knows how to set a good mood and break awkward atmospheres… I think Yuri and I would be totally lost without him,” I admitted honestly. Yuri hummed.

“Wow, that is a really big compliment Taeyeon-ssi. Does he really play that big of a role?” I nodded.

“Yeah, I think I even more so than Yuri really need Sooyoung here… I honestly don’t think I would've been able to make it this far without him.”

The MCs asked me to explain a little more and I had no problem doing so.

“He’s always there for me no matter what. I would have been seriously screwed a few times if he wasn't there backing me up. He’s like a brother to me and I wouldn't trade him for the world.” The MCs awed again, but I couldn’t forget Yuri… I know how moody he can get sometimes. “Yuri too, but he’s more of the tough love, let you figure it out on your own kind of brother,” I laughed. “He doesn't really like to meddle in other people’s business and I definitely respect his way of going about things.”

“Ah so Yuri is like the tough older brother and Sooyoung is the sweet younger brother?”

“Ne, it really does seem like that,” I said truthfully again. “I couldn't have done any of this without them.”

“Wow, what an honest confession from your leader,” Youngja said warmly. “Doesn't that just put you in the mood for some warm coffee?”

Huh? What the-

“Wh-what,” Yuri asked hesitantly. I was right there with him.

Why would she-

“No? Was it just me,” she asked hilariously. “I thought since our hearts were so warm at the moment our stomachs should be too.”

Oh my gosh… this show was too funny.

“Yah,” MC Hyunjin said flatly. “How could you ruin such a good moment like that?”

“I was just thinking about TYS Hyungjin-ssi,” she defended. “Do you all want to stop and get some coffee?”

Wait…

“We can do that,” I had to ask.

“Of course,” she said energetically. “This is a very free talk show, we can stop wherever or whenever you want.”

Heol… this show really was the best.

“In that case, coffee doesn't sound too bad,” Sooyoung questioned. I hummed.

It didn't sound bad at all!

“Jinjja? You guys want to stop for coffee?” We all nodded and said yes and before we knew it we were pulling over in front of a Starbucks… which I’m sure they’ll blur out later.

“What do you guys want,” Hyungjin asked from the front seat. Sooyoung looked from Yuri to me and I knew he was up to something now…

Oh no. What was it no-

“Can we go with you?”

Oh…

Just great.

“Of course,” Youngja exclaimed. “Let’s all go get coffee.”

“Ne,” we all cheered at once, even though I was internally dreading it. Impromptu outings like this never went well, but surprisingly at first it wasn’t too bad… that was until the first girl we saw walking out of Starbucks literally screamed when she saw us.

Great. That lasted about six seconds.

People almost immediately started swarming us to see what was going on and I think I saw about twenty flashes all within the next thirty seconds.

Ugh, I knew this wasn't going to go well.

Thankfully once our managers and a few security team members got out of the van that had been following us, it began to go way more smoothly. We quickly got in the door, ordered our coffee, and got back in the taxi with almost no issues.

“Wow,” Hyungjin marveled as he got in the car. “I don’t think I've ever seen anything like that.”

“Ne, I knew TYS was popular but that was just incredible… how did hearing all your fans scream and cheer up close like that feel?”

I knew ‘scary’ and ‘nerve wracking’ were definitely not the answers they were looking for so I quickly tried to think of something clever to say, but Sooyoung and Yuri beat me too it.

“Ahh, is it getting hot in here,” Sooyoung joked… or he might’ve been serious. I knew he loved the ladies attention… even though he had a girlfriend.

Sunny was the same way though so you can’t really point fingers.

Gah those two were something else.

“Yuri -ssi?”

“Ahh, my heart is shaking,” Yuri admitted. “Deep inside I was like ‘omo, omo’.” I laughed.  He probably wasn't lying either.

“Wahh, it must be exciting. Taeyeon-ssi how do you feel?”

Hmm I quickly tried to think of an idol worthy answer and- ah!

“I think embarrassed more than anything,” I laughed. Oh crap… wait! “I’m not embarrassed by our fans, but just the attention in general,” I explained further. That totally could’ve been taken the wrong way.

“Ah, you don't like the attention?” I half shook my head and half nodded.

“I don't dislike attention, but I don’t want it on me a hundred percent of the time either,” I admitted.

Like when I’m singing and performing I obviously enjoyed it, but almost every single other time I could think of I would rather it be on someone else.

“Ne, that’s why he married Tiffany noona,” Sooyoung joked. “She grabs enough attention for the both of them.” The MCs laughed and I couldn’t really disagree.

Tiffany did love attention… most of the time.

“Ah, that reminds me of another question I thought of while we were in the coffee shop,” Youngja said excitedly.

I had no idea where she was going with this, nor what question she could’ve come up with in a Starbucks but I-

“As we ordered the barista put our names on our cup and I was just curious whether or not you and Tiffany-ssi have picked out a name for your little bundle of joy yet? Do you mind telling us?” I shook my head.

Thank goodness it was an easy one. That question could’ve literally went anywhere based on earlier situations.

“I wouldn't mind telling you, but since we haven't decided yet it would be pretty hard to do,” I admitted honestly.

We really had no idea.

“What? You haven't decided yet? Isn’t that a pretty important thing?”

“I know some couples that wait to have the baby to get a sense of their personality first before naming them,” Hyungjin commented.

“Ah ne, I don’t know if we’ll do that but we just haven't really talked about it yet,” I said truthfully again. “Sometimes one of us will be like ‘oh I heard the name Sooyoung today and thought it was cute’ or like ‘oh what about Youngja?’ but we haven't really picked any out yet for sure.”

“I thought you- no,” Sooyoung questioned.

Wait? What?

“What Sooyoung-ssi? Is Taeyeon-ssi lying to us?”

What the-

“Aniyo, I just thought that you said noona wanted-”

“Ah,” I said immediately when I figured out what the hell he was talking about.

Whew… I was seriously worried for a second.

“I’m not lying,” I said firmly. “We really don’t know yet but Tiffany did say that she wanted the name to be easily pronounceable to English speakers... So syllables like ‘Ryeo’ or ‘Seul’ are out.”

“Ahh, because she’s American, right?” I nodded.

“Ne, she has family over there and some of them don’t speak Korean very well or even at all so we want them to still be able to pronounce their new relative's name when it gets here.”

“That makes sense,” Hyungjin commented. “That’s very considerate of you two, but why don’t you just give it an American name as well?”

“I thought about that too, but Tiffany didn’t like the idea,” I laughed. “She said that since she goes by Stephanie, Tiffany, and Miyoung, she doesn't want our child to have to go through the same thing she does.”

“Ah because she’s experienced the same thing?” I nodded.

“Ne, I don’t mind either though. I think as long as the name is fitting and has a good meaning we can’t go wrong.”

“That’s right,” Hyungjin agreed. “I’m sure as long as you two pick it together it will have a great meaning no matter what it is.”

“Ne,” Youngja agreed warmly. “While we’re on the topic though, who do you think will get married and settle down next? Taeyeon-ssi do you have any guesses?”

Oh crap, I didn't even expect that question. Heol… and I should’ve known better.

“Hmm,” I held out as I thought quickly. “If I honestly had to guess I think I would say Sooyoung? Maybe?”

Ah crap who am I kidding? I had no idea.

“Ah Sooyoung? Wae?”

“Not Yuri? He’s been dating Jessica-ssi for quite a while now hasn't he?” I nodded.

“He has but Yuri is more greedy in his work I think,” I admitted honestly. “I think Yuri will work hard for a very long time before settling down.”

“Ohh, since he likes to work so much?”

“Ne, if he’s not promoting with us he’s acting and I really think he enjoys the busy pace.”

“And why is Sooyoung next?” I laughed.

That was simple.

“Just because I think Yuri will take longer.”

“Ahh so it isn’t because he’ll get married soon, but just because Yuri will take so long to get married?” I nodded.

“Exactly,” I laughed again.

“What do you guys think about what Taeyeon-ssi just said? Do you think it’s accurate?”

“Ah well ne,” Yuri laughed. “I think Sooyoung and I are just really surprised Taeyeon was first.”

Uh oh...

“Oh? Why is that?” I wanted to hear this too.

“It’s not that we think Taeyeon is lacking or anything,” Yuri admitted. I had a bad feeling... “He’s an amazing guy… but he’s just definitely not the type to jump into marriage so quickly.”

“Or so we thought,” Sooyoung added with a laugh. “But I guess when the right person comes along…” He trailed off and I could only grin.

I guess he was right...

“I didn't see myself getting married this early either honestly… but Tiffany definitely changed my mind about that,” I grinned. The MCs questioned me further. Aigo~! “Ne I just knew that I didn't ever want to be apart from her so I had to make her mine.”

I didn’t think about it until after I already said it aloud, but that totally sounded bad didn’t it?

“Wah~ so manly,” Youngja cheered again, easing my nerves a little. “It’s almost like a drama don’t you think?” I had to laugh again.

“Yeah sometimes it definitely feels like that.”

“Speaking of,” MC Youngja started again. “Yuri-ssi your new drama is about to start airing isn’t it?” I shook my head.

She was seriously gifted with the talent of hosting shows. No wonder she’s on multiple...

They talked to him for a while about his dramas… and the fact that he’s been in two with Im Yoona already. I smirked.

Hopefully Jessica won’t get that mad at him since he talked about her quite a bit today too…

Oh gosh, only time will tell.

_______________________________________________

 

“Fany Fany Tiffany,” I called as I stepped into the house. “I’m home~!”

I had no idea if she heard me or even if she was awake, but it just felt good to say aloud.

Ahh~! I’m finally home with my adorable, pregnant wife. I couldn't wait to see her, so when she popped out of the kitchen and into the hall with a surprised look spread upon her face, it was more than enough to drive me crazy.

It didn't help that she practically wasn’t wearing any pants either.

Gah, this girl was really trying to drive me up the wall wasn’t she?

“Yah, why are you home so early?” I knew she was genuinely surprised by the expression on her face but did she have to word it like that?  

“Ouch, should I leave and come back la-”

Mmm~, I couldn't even finish my sentence for Tiffany was already wrapped snuggly around me. I could feel Dukong pressed against me and my heart was seriously full.

I loved this so much.

“Don’t even think about it Kim Taeyeon,” she said before a quick kiss. “But seriously. Why are you home? You said you had to practice choreography like all night?” I nodded.

“Our choreographer got into a car accident,” I explained. Her eyes grew like crazy so I thought I better quickly relay the good news. “He’s okay, but he had to take the rest of the day off and get it sorted out with his insurance or something. I don’t know. Hyung said after the recording we could have the rest of the night off so I didn't question it.” She nodded.

“Well good, I’m glad he’s okay and I’m even happier you’re here with me. Now you can-” Her eyes grew again before she spun on her heels in the blink of an eye and started moving as fast as she could down the hall. “My ramen!”

“Oh my gosh,” I laughed. Her reaction was hilarious… but I was kind of concerned too.

She wasn't gonna set the house on fire was she?

I quickly walked toward the kitchen to check things out only to find Tiffany pulling the pot of steaming ramen off the stove and repeatedly saying ‘omo, omo, omo.’

Whew, I let out a quick breath of relief. Everything seemed okay and Fany wasn't in any immediate danger… Gah, she really had me worried there for a second.

She was seriously too much to handle right now.

“Aish, I think I ruined it,” she said to herself again. I internally ‘aww’ed.

My poor Fany-ah~!

I really did feel bad but I highly doubt there was anything I could do to fix it either… Ugh.

“Here let me see.” I set my bags down on the counter and swiftly moved to where her ‘ruined’ ramen sat. Maybe she only burnt like half of it or-

What the?

What on earth was she talking about? Nothing was burnt or anything. The noodles didn't even look overcooked to me? I even took noodle out and ate it… after blowing on it a few times of course. It was still really hot!

“Yah, Fany-ah you didn't ruin it at all.” She perked up. “It tastes just right.”

“Jinjja?” I nodded. “Ahh what a relief… do you want to eat it with me?” I had to laugh.

How was she so cute? Freaking out about ramen that she didn't even ruin one second and then asking me to share it with her the next? Gah~.

“Wae,” she asked with a pout. I shook my head this time.

“Nothing, you're just cute.” She flashed a little smirk before lifting one should up briefly and my grin couldn't grow anymore.

I loved when she did that.

“And guess what,” I questioned playfully. She hummed while getting bowls down from the cabinet. “I made hyung stop at your favorite kimbap place on the way home.” Tiffany froze like she had just heard breaking news and slowly turned her head toward me.

“You didn't.” I held up the small black bag and her smile lit up the room.

“I did.”

“Wah~! Taeyeon you're seriously the best husband in the whole wide world,” she cheered as she literally bounced across the room to wrap her arms around me again. “I love you so much.” I felt her lips press into mine a few times and I was so glad that hyung got into that accident, this was exactly what I nee-

Oh MY-

I was even happier hyung was okay, don’t get me wrong! That sounded horrible but I really didn’t mean it like that. Spending time with Fany was my favorite thing in the world though so anything that-

“What’s in the other bag?” Huh?

I had to see where she was looking before it finally hit me.

Duh~ Kim Taeyeon, you literally just received that less than an hour ago.

“It looks like a present~,” Tiffany cooed playfully. I hummed.

“It is.”

“Huh? Wait really?” I nodded this time, but sadly had to break her adorable little bubble.

Her eyes were practically sparkling too...

“But it’s for Dukong.”

“Huh,” she said again as she cocked her head to the side like a confused little puppy. “From who?”

Tiffany didn’t even let me respond before she started digging around in the light yellow bag.

Aigo~! She was so impatient.

“It’s from the ‘Taxi’ PD and staff,” I explained as she held up the light yellow onesie with ‘Taxi’s logo on the front.

“Aww Tae,” she said as she held it against her chest. “That is so cute I want to cry.”

What the?! She wasn’t serious was she?

“Well don’t babe,” I laughed. She was so odd. “It’s supposed to be a happy gift.”

When they gave it to me they said that they were truly happy for us and that they couldn't wait to see what’s in store for my little family… and that when Tiffany is up for it, they’d love for us to come on the show as guests.

“But that was so thoughtful of them Tae, they didn’t have to do that.” Oh my gosh.

I didn't know if I should laugh or console Tiffany right now but she was being so adorable.

“I know, but you totally missed the cutest thing babe,” I said as I reached into the bag. “Ja~jjang!” I held the little stuffed taxi toy out in front of her and her eyes doubled in size.

“Oh my god! Taeyeon! That is so~ cute!”

I agreed with her too. I thought it was actually really cool. It was like a hand knit stuffed animal but in the shape of a taxi… kinda.  It had wheels and even a little rattle thing inside that made noise when you shook it! Gah, where did they even find something like this? I was quite impressed honestly.

“We’re gonna have to take Dukong on that show once he’s born,” she said matter of factly. “That was so nice of them… were they nice during the interview too?”

Aigo~, I quickly forgot she said anything about taking Dukong on national TV and answered her question instead.

“Yeah they were really nice,” I said truthfully. “I really think this interview will help us with the fans too.”

“Jinjja,” she asked before stuffing a whole piece of kimbap in . I grinned.

She must be really hungry if she couldn't even wait until we sat down to eat. Aigo~.

“Yep, now grab the kimbap and let’s sit down and eat like normal people Fany-ah,” I said as I carried the ramen to the table where she left the bowls. “I’m hungry too,” I teased.

“Oh mian,” she said with an adorable grin. Tiffany pulled her chair literally inches away from mine before she sat down, but I wasn't going to say anything at all. This was the first time in a few days that we’ve both been awake enough to actually enjoy each other’s presence… okay so I always enjoy Tiffany’s presence who am I kidding, but today was the first time since the news dropped that I haven't been dead tired when I got to see her again.

Tiffany asked more questions about the interview and by the time we finished our freshly made ramen and kimbap we had practically talked about the whole interview from start to finish… even the impromptu Starbucks outing!

“I can’t wait to see it,” she said with a smile. I hummed.

“I’m excited for you to see it too babe,” I said as I put the dishes in the sink. Maybe when she heard what Soo said about us she’ll help me kick his … he couldn't possibly fight back against a pregnant woman.

“AhH~,” Tiffany yawned as she walked closer to me. I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

“Are you tired?” She hummed.

“Can we cuddle now Taetae? I miss you.” Her arms s their way around my waist and I thought to myself ‘did she even have to ask?’

That should be a given by now…

“Dukong misses you too,” she said cutely. I laughed.

“Is that so?” She hummed again, clearly about to bring on the aegyo.

“He told me~,” she said as she held her words out just slightly, bumping the cute factor up a thousand fold.

Gah~ if my mouth didn’t already hurt, this would've done it for sure.

“Well then I guess it’s time to cuddle huh?” She nodded with that smile that killed me every single time and I had no choice.

In one quick motion I let my hands drop down below her perfect and I quickly picked her up… said perfect in hand. She sort of squealed at first, but once her arms and legs wrapped around me she was back to her ever smiling self.

“Yah~ Kim Taeyeon,” she started to argue cutely for no reason.

“What,” I fought back playfully, trying to be the sternest I could be… which wasn't very stern at all.

Aish, how could I be with that angel smiling at me though? It was impossible.

“The bed or the sofa,” I asked. She squinted like she was trying to read my mind or something before finally deciding on the bed. “Good. Now hold on, let’s go,” I said as I started to walk with Tiffany wrapped around me. She was laughing the whole way there and it was seriously music to my ears.

I honestly don’t know how I ended up with my dream girl, but I would never ever trade this for anything in the world.

I sat her down on the bed and just as I kneeled down beside her I heard the loudest most annoying eardrum piercing sound start from behind me and-

“What the hell Fany-ah,” I asked loudly. Not any louder than that annoying sound though apparently.

“Omo! My alarm,” she said as she moved across the bed to the nightstand. She hit the top of a bright pink alarm clock that I have literally never seen before and I could finally think clearly again.

Heol… I don’t think I’ve ever heard a more annoying sound… and I’ve heard Sooyoung’s aegyo.

“Holy hell what was that?”

“My alarm Taetae, I just told you.” I nodded.

“Yeah but for what? That thing could wake up our whole building Fany-ah!” I was definitely overreacting, but I could almost guarantee our neighbor Im Yoona heard it.

“It’s so I won’t forget to put this on,” she said as she held up a tube of-

Oh for pete’s sake.

“Seriously?” She hummed and took the lid off.

“It says to apply every four hours babe so I’m gonna do it… I am not getting stretch marks,” she said in a serious tone.

Aigo… If my eyes could have rolled any farther I’m sure they would have rolled right out of my head.

Ever since she read some post online about how this lady got tons of stretch marks from having a baby, Tiffany has been almost obsessed with putting this stretch mark prevention cream on… I mean she even sets a timer.

I heard Tiffany squeeze a glob of the vanilla smelling goo onto her hand and just sighed.

If she was going to do it though, I might as well help.

“Yah, let me do it.”

Even though I thought it was a little overboard, I definitely didn’t mind helping her with this. I don’t know what it was but I just loved touching her stomach. To think that I put that little guy inside her just blew me away. He was growing every day and I got to see that via her stomach growing and growing… and it was amazing! Gah I couldn't help but want to touch it! It made me so happy, but I had no idea why.

I couldn't explain it, but I loved it.

If it was healthy to put lotion on her tummy all day everyday I totally would… It sadly wasn’t healthy though... right? Or have I just been wasting my time no-

“Well,” Tiffany said as she tried to hide her smirk. Aigo~!

“Lay down,” I kind of ordered.

“Yes sir,” she said as she bit her lip. Oh my-

I really think she’s trying to kill me tonight.

I wiped the lotion like goo from her hand onto mine and pulled her- er well my sweatshirt up over her tummy and-

“Heol,” I said accidently in awe. “Fany-ah, you’re so beautiful… look how big Dukong is...”

I… I just couldn't even believe it. Ho-ly-

“I know, that’s why you need to put that goo on me now more than ever Taetae.” I nodded.

Right, I actually forgot about this stuff being on my hand for a second there. I chuckled. It’s a good thing I didn't accidently touch anything else…

That could’ve been bad.

I rubbed the lotion between my two hands in hopes of warming it up a little before I touched Fany, but it never seemed to work. I thought it was worth another shot at least.

She shivered at my first touch like always, but as I worked the lotion like goo into her skin it seemed to warm right up.

“Thank you baby,” Tiffany said as I continued to rub her tummy with my lotion-y hands. I looked down at her crescent eyes and I literally could not thank her enough. She might tell me over and over again how she isn’t perfect, but she is seriously the most perfect girl for me.

“Thank you,” I said proudly. Her face scrunched.

“For?” I could tell she was actually confused too. I had to laugh.

“Everything. For letting me do this, for having our baby, for loving me,” I listed off. “Just for everything babe.”

“Tae~,” she groaned. “Why do you have to be so cute when I can’t move?” I shrugged. “Come down here and kiss me.”

“Yes ma’am,” I said. It was my turn to obey orders now so I quickly brought myself over top of her and let our lips come together like they have so many fantastic times before.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down lower and after a few more seconds I could barely hold myself up anymore… Damnit!

I hated to do so, but I unfortunately had to break our chain of kisses.

“Yah Fany-ah,” I laughed in between smooches. “I’m about to fall over here.” She grinned into our next kiss.

“So?” Oh my gosh~!

“So~ I don’t want to squash you babe.” She stopped pulling me down, but now a pout spread on her face instead.

Aigo~!

“Then hold yourself up Tae, it’s not that hard.” I sat up as best as I could without touching anything in the process and sighed.

“My hands are still covered in this goo babe,” I explained as I held them up in front of her.

“Oh...” She sounded like she had totally forgot… which she probably did. I just smiled.

She was so precious.

“Right… well then just go wash your hands and come kiss me more Taetae. I miss your lips.”  

Aigo~ how was I supposed to argue with that?

Trick question; I wasn’t.

“Okay deal,” I said as I quite literally jumped off the bed.

I hustled into the bathroom and almost as soon as my hands hit the water, I heard Tiffany’s voice calling me back.

“Tae! Taeyeon come here!”

“What the,” I said to myself. She literally just told me to go wash my hands.

“Kim Taeyeon!” I could hear the urgency in her voice definitely picking up so I may or may not have started to worry a little… or a lot.

Omo, what if something is wrong though?

!

I can't do anything with this crap on my hands either way!

Oh my- what do I do?!

Me being the husband of the year that I am then kicked it into gear, washed my hands at a record pace, and then ran back into our bedroom… only to find Tiffany still laying on the bed holding her stomach.

My heart dropped.

Oh no.

“Is something wro-”

“No, shut up and come feel this,” she said with a huge grin. “I can feel him kicking!”

I let out the deep breath that I had been holding without realizing and mentally cursed.

Was she serious? I almost had a heart attack for this?

“Yah~ you know I can’t feel him yet Fany-ah, why do you have to rub it in like that?”

For the past few weeks Tiffany has been able to feel our cute little Dukong kick and move around more than ever, but every time I try to feel him kick I end up with nothing.

I’ll even feel the same exact spot Tiffany says he’s kicking at but I've never felt so much as a nudge. It was super disappointing that I couldn’t share the same excitement as Tiffany about it because she was just so happy every time she felt him and I wanted to feel that way too!

I guess since it was too early or since Dukong wasn't big enough to actually kick hard enough to reach the outside or something I would just have to keep waiting and waiting until I could.

Ugh. It was super unfair.

“Stop pouting and get over here Taeyeon, you can totally feel him this time.” I sighed.

Like I haven't heard that one before...

“If you’re lying to me again you’ll owe me Fany-ah. I’m serious,” I said as I slowly made my way to the bed.

“Yeah yeah, whatever,” she said, totally dismissing my threat. “Give me your hand.”

Ouch, I was slightly offended but I sat down beside her and gave her my hand anyway.

Who knows? This could actually be the time after all.

I had hope at least… sorta.

She moved my hand over to the lower part of her stomach and pressed it into her tummy just enough like she has many times before. I waited a good five seconds and lone behold~ I felt nothing… again.

Dangit! I was really hoping this would be the time too. Tiffany sounded so sure... ugh.

I knew this would freaking happen.

This was definitely not fair.

“I don’t feel anything babe,” I said with obvious disappointment. “Maybe next wee-”

“Shh Tae,” She cut me off again. “Just wait would yo-,” she paused and I had to literally reprocess what had just happened.

Wait a minute… did I- was that-

“Did you feel it,” Tiffany asked excitedly. My heart was almost pounding out of my chest.

Omo. I… I think I did. Oh my god. I felt the slightest little poke on my fingers and I didn't know what to think.

My breaths were starting to pick up and my mind was literally going bananas.

“Yah,” I said in disbelief. “Was that seriously-”

“Oh,” Tiffany said before quickly moving my hand a little higher. She pressed my hand into her stomach just a little again and- oh my gosh! I think I actually giggled! “Did you feel that one too?” I nodded.

Holy crap.

I did feel it. I definitely felt that one!

“I think that one was his fist Taeyeon,” she said softly. “It wasn’t as hard as the other one.”

Oh my… I just… His fist?

Holy- I brought my hands to my face and just tried everything I could do to stop myself from freaking out.

I just felt my baby.

I just felt my baby kick inside my wife… He wasn’t even bigger than a mango b-but I felt him!

Oh my god. I-

“Yah give me your hand Tae, you’re missing it.” Tiffany took one of my hands and pressed it into her firm stomach once again. I felt another little poke from her tummy and- I just...

“Fany-ah,” I said in awe.

“He’s really going to town today Taetae, he must know his daddy is here,” she smiled the warmest smile and I was seriously about to cry... but wait.

“Jinjja,” I asked curiously. “Do you really think he knows I’m here?” Tiffany kissed my free hand and grinned once more.

“Of course Taeyeon, he really likes your voice.”

Aye~, as much as I wished that was true, it couldn’t be… right? I looked at her in disbelief.

How on earth would she know that?

“I’m serious babe,” she said as she squeezed my hand. “We listen to your music all the time.” I- what?

“You do?” She nodded.

All of this info was just coming at me way too quick to process.

Why hasn’t she told me any of this before?! I was going to actually go insane!

“I always put on your OSTs as we go to sleep and he doesn’t really move the whole time. I think it soothes him.”

“Heol…,” I said in shock. Is that… is that a real thing? “Do you really think that works?” She shrugged.

“I don’t know, but I like to think so… He’s really active whenever we’re together too Taetae,” Tiffany grinned slyly. “He especially likes it when we kiss.” Oh my-

“Aye~,” I said, this time aloud. For some reason I felt a little embarrassed.

Did our baby really know when we were kissing? Oh my gosh…

He must think we’re freaks!

“I’m serious, he always gets really move-y when I’m happy and I’m the happiest when I’m with you boo.” My cheeks hurt again from smiling, but I couldn't stop if I tried.

All these new thoughts and feelings were floating around inside of me and I literally had no idea what to do.

One part of me just wanted to hold Tiffany in my arms for the rest of the night but the other part of me wanted to put both of my hands back on her stomach and just wait for Dukong to kick again and again. This was so exciting! I-

“Wanna try to make him move again?”

“Huh,” I asked. She caught me off guard with that one.

“I asked if you wanted to try to make him move again,” she asked again, her grin growing with every word.

Her smirk told me she was up to no good, but I would definitely love to feel him move again… hmm.

“How?”

Her cheeks pushed her eyes up into the crescents that I loved so much and I could tell she was trying to hold her smile back as much as possible.

“You’ll see,” she said as she patted the spot beside her on the bed and giggled to herself. A jolt went racing through my body and I had no more doubt in my mind.

Yep.

I was totally dying tonight.

_________________________________________

 

 

AHH. I hope you didn't mind like 80% of the chapter being a 'Taxi' episode. I thought since they haven't made a real appearance in forever though that it was long overdue.

Please forgive me if you hated it. OTL

Also! A main part of why they haven't talked about a name for little Dukong yet is simply because I can't make up my mind. I know, I'm the worst.
​If you have any ideas or suggestions though I am more than willing to to consider them.

I do have it narrowed down to about three choices in my head, but if any of you all happen to think of something better or even think of the same things I did it would just make my decision so much easier.
​Gah, who knew naming a baby would be so hard? >_<

 This chapter was all in Taeyeon's POV so I'm hoping to make the next one all in our favorite mushroom Tiffany's.
​(I promise I didn't forget about her)

Thank you all for reading my story and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
<3333333333333333333333333