Chapter 2

B.L.I.N.D
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~ hai jiyeonshi. Remember me? I’m myungsoo~” said L with rubbed his neck shyly.

But jiyeon didn’t give any response and look him with frown.

“~ ermm you must shock right? It’s ok. So, where you want to go? Let me send you?~” myungsoo ask him without stop make jiyeon giggle.

“~ well. It’s already late and time for me for back home. Anyway, thanks with your kindness but sorry I prefer to walk alone. Good night~” said jiyeon and give a bow before walk away.

“~ ermm jiyeon-shi. It’s dangerous for you if you walk alone. Let me accompany you~” said myungsoo with stubborn and chase her. Along the way only myungsoo were talking while Jiyeon was only silence. He keep make a silly jokes for make jiyeon laugh but still it's still awkward for her since she just to know myungsoo. Without myungsoo know with talking, finally they arrive at jiyeon house.

“~ thanks for accompany me~” said jiyeon with bow and close the door. Well her house not too big and not to small. Just only for one person to live.

“~ owh we already arrive. Owh ok. Good night~” smile myungsoo with shy and bid goodbye before jiyeon disappear. But then myungsoo look his surrounding at dark place makes him suddenly shiver.

“~ owh gosh, where am I? Why she live at dark place. Kim Myungsoo, you’re crazy now~” mumble myungsoo and run to main road.

It’s almost two weeks myungsoo keep waiting jiyeon at her workplace and send her at home. Even jiyeon never say any single word or give any response, for him just looking at her smile and make sure she back with safe that’s enough for him. He will not give up until jiyeon will show any reaction to him.

The next day, myungsoo and gather at basketball court except Kai. Myungsoo keep show his creepy smile when he remember about every night with Jiyeon.

“~ yah, what happen with L? Keep smiling like crazy man~” whisper Ravi at Hyungsik.

“~ yeah, I also want ask you the same question and it’s already two weeks I didn’t see him at night club yesterday. That’s weird?~”

“~ L? L? ~” Called Jungkok. Make him lost patient.

“~ Yah Kim Myungsoo. Are you deaf~” yelled Jungkok make myungsoo jump.

“~ ige bwoyah!!! Why are you shout?~” myungsoo kick Jungkok.

“~ What’s wrong with you. Keep smiling without reason. It’s creepy~”

“~ Whatever. Why? I can’t smile anymore. Ermmm where’s Kai~” myungsoo look around them.

“~ Since when you care about your member and he go to lunch with his lovely girlfriend.. And can I know why for two weeks ago I didn't see you coming our club? Did you found new chick at new night club?~”

“~ Owh guys. Come on. You’re too noise. Well, I tired. Otherwise I busy. I go first~” said myungsoo and put both his arm around his neck

“~ What? Since when you tired with clubbing? What I know, you too addicted with women. If you can’t bang women for one day, you always make excuse that your junior can’t stand properly or whatever~” said Ravi make myungsoo do a poker face and leave them alone.

“~ yah!! This er is really annoying~” mumble Jungkok make Ravi and hyungsik laugh.

 Myungsoo walk around with his hands in the pockets. All the ex- starts screaming his name but he ignores them. When they want to hug him or give him kiss as he really like do that before this but this time L push them make them shocked with his new identity and go to college café.

Jiyeon, eunjung and kai have a lunch together with happy. Well, that’s their routine since they’re best friends. Eunjung never leave her lunch alone even she has Kai.  And glad Kai okay with that as long with Jiyeon. But their lunch being interrupted when myungsoo come.

“~ hello love birds and hello jiyeon-shi~” smile Myungsoo and sit beside jiyeon without shame.

“~ yah!!!yah!!! Get off your . Who ask you to sit beside her?~” Kai push myungsoo  make him pout.

“~ wae? I thought we’re friends. And can we have lunch together~” myungsoo show his sad eyes make Kai want punch his face. But myungsoo ignore Kai and sit again beside jiyeon

“~ Hello jiyeon. We meet again. So how are you today?~” ask myungsoo at jiyeon but jiyeon just show her smile before Kai lock myungsoo head make myungsoo scream. Eunjung and jiyeon only can laugh with their fight.

“~ jiyeon-ah, please help me. This old men too protective~” joked myungsoo make jiyeon shake her head.

“~ Kai-ah. Please stop. Poor him.~” jiyeon stand up and remove Kai head from myungsoo make him run at jiyeon back.

“~ if not because of jiyeon, I already kill you L.~” said Kai

“~ What I do? I didn’t make any wrong~”

“~ I told you don’t disturb her. She’s not your toys. And jiyeon don’t come close with him, he’s playboys~” warn Kai make eunjung support his word.

“~ right jiyeonnie. You didn’t know him. He’s big playboy at our college. He will ruin your life once you know him~” said eunjung

“~ yah!! Am I too bad for you guys? Don’t say any bad word about me at jiyeon. Jiyeon-ah, don’t listen at them~” said myungsoo for make sure jiyeon didn’t about his past.

“~ L, since when you know each other? Jiyeon-ah, did he do something bad at you. Tell us?~” Said Kai make jiyeon laugh.

“~ Myungsoo is right. Kai-ah you’re too protective. Of course I know who he is. I know his a playboy and I know about his background. Don’t worry~” said jiyeon make myungsoo speechless. He keep silent feel shame with jiyeon. Kai can see myungsoo start look down. That’s first time for him see myungsoo like that.

“~ So that’s why you ignore me within this two weeks. You know what, you look different with others women that I know. I never mean want do something bad at you and I just want be a friend with you~” said myungsoo with lower tone.

“~yah!!! Kim Myungsoo!!!

Myungsoo, Kai, Eunjung and jiyeon looking at direction who called myungsoo name.

“~ You still not answer my question? Where are you this two week? Why you not come to clubbing. Did you know how hard we want answer you ex- your location.~” said Ravi make myungsoo roll his eye. He gulps his throat when he saw jiyeon reaction. She just was looking at myungsoo for waiting his answer.

“~ isyhhhhhh I told you I’m busy right? I have other work. Don’t have much time to go there~” said myungsoo before he left them alone with froze with his answer.

“~ he’s busy with what?~” ask Hyungsik.

“~ Guys, I have to go. Eunjung-ah. See you later~” said jiyeon and bid goodbye at them before leave.

That evening, jiyeon work as usual and end her shift at 9pm. Myungsoo waiting her at shop corner with his hand at pocket and lean his head at wall.

“~ are you not bored waiting me at here?~” said jiyeon make myungsoo jump.

“~ owh, when you come? Your shifts already end. Already want back to home~” ask myungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter